Not Again!

The Impossible Just Happened!

The next chapter is finally up! Sorry... Its abit shorter than usual... Tomorrows a school day and its late... Need to crawl into bed before I collapsed infront of the laptop! hehehe! Enjoy!


The day that 4Nia’s all over the world was waiting for, came and the dorm was in a chaos in the early hours. I woke up to doors banging, people running and a huge pile of clothes right on top of my lower body not allowing me to move. The managers were shouting for Hyuna unnie to get ready quickly while helping the other girls to pack what was necessary. I pushed the pile of clothes out of the way and slowly climbed out of bed. JiHyun unnie saw me and pulled me out of the room, grabbing my dark grey towel, self-customized with “BEAST” logo at the side. She pushed me into the bathroom and shouted,

“20 minutes! That’s all I’m giving you! Or else we’ll leave without you!” She banged the door closed and continued her packing. While I was bathing, a lot of things ran through my mind. This always happens for their comebacks! Last two years when I first came here and they were about to start their Mirror Mirror promotions, I was shocked with the state of the dorm in the aftermath. It was a MESS! Well now, I’m just used to it. I took my own sweet time, not caring if they really left me. The place where they were making their comeback, which was Music Bank, wasn’t that far from our dorm. I can just take a subway there since I knew my way around Seoul.

The truth was I didn’t intend to go there with them. It’s not that I don’t want to support them or anything, they were my unnies, and how can I not support my own family, my ONLY family? It’s just that Infinite will be there too. They were still having their promotions and from what I heard from the managers last night, they were going to be the special MC’s interviewing 4Minute backstage. So, tell me how was I supposed to avoid L and support 4Minute there without being noticed?

“Yah, Nam JiYoung! What the hell are you doing so long in there?! We’re going to be late!” GaYoon unnie shouted while banging on the door. I made a face and sigh. *Living with them was sure quiet. It’s a wonder Infinite hasn’t lodge a complaint against them for being so loud!*

“You girls can go ahead first… I’ll go there by myself!” I answered, praying that she wouldn’t prolong the argument.

“JiHyun told me to drag you out of there if you’re not out in 10 seconds and believe me when I say I will! 1, 2, 3, 4…..” she started counting aloud while tapping her feet impatiently outside the door. I sighed for the umpteenth time and unlocked the door. GaYoon unnie glared at me and grabbed my hand to my room and started to pull out a bright pink dress with flower prints and pass it to me.

I looked at the dress in horror and shook my head. No way in hell am I wearing that! They do this to me every year and I was getting tired of it. They would pick out a dress and dress me up prettily when I’m not the one going on stage. They said that just in case people would see me with them and took pictures, I would still look presentable. Wasn’t jeans and t-shirts presentable enough?

But when I thought about bumping into L again, I sigh. If I dressed up, he wouldn’t recognise me right? He knew this side of me; jeans, oversized t-shirt, sneakers, my thick rimmed glasses and messy hair. He wouldn’t see through the dress and make up. I took the dress from GaYoon unnies outstretch hand and placed the dress back into its place. I took out a knee length black dress and a pair of black heels and showed them to 4Minutes fashionista.

“This should suffice right? I really don’t want to take the spotlight from you guys.” I joked. She grabbed the fabric and scrutinizes it and nodded approvingly.

“Not bad! And I’m surprised you’re not fighting back! Usually you’d throw a tantrum every time we do this….” She trailed off mumbling a few other things and left the room leaving me to get ready. I sigh and started to get ready. I looked at my reflection and took a deep breath before starting with the make-up.

When I was finally ready, I found everyone eating breakfast and when they saw me, a wide grin was plastered on their faces. Chan oppa, 4Minutes manager even chocked on his food while staring at me.

“Nuguseyo?” he jokingly asked making me blush. Seriously, do I looked that different that he didn’t recognise me? I glared him and joined the others, grabbing a sandwich.

After breakfast, we quickly leave the dorm and within an hour, we were there already. There were a lot of fans today. Alongside 4Minute, SHINee and Juniel was making a comeback too on the same day. I took out my shades and scrambled out the door that was not blocked by the fans. 4Minute left the van on the other side so that the fans wouldn’t ask them questions about me.

While I was busy trying hard not to get caught by the fans, I bumped into some ones chest and looked up. I paled at what I saw.


What did she see?? or better, WHO did she bumped into?? Who do you guys think it is?? ^^