Our history:Part 1

The Impossible Just Happened!

I took out the photo and looked at it again. She still kept it and to think that I was sure she had thrown it somehow. She had shown her dislike towards me when I tried to help her on our first encounter. She could fend for herself and I didn’t have to delve into her matters she had said. I didn’t really know her, but I wanted to. Even when she showed me her tough side, I find it cute. I must be crazy.

Girls throw themselves at me all the time and even though they were visually attractive, my heart can only see them as fake. What you see isn’t always what you get. I was well aware that they were just attracted to me either because I was an idol or my visuals. But she was different. She went against me. She showed me how much she despised guys like me.

But as time passed, she changed. Since when? I don’t know… What I saw a few days ago made me open my eyes. She had always been in front of me since that day… but how have I not seen her change? How could I have let it slip from my sight? Oh right, I was distracted, too busy for my own good. I loved her from the first moment I laid my eyes on her. But now that she’s changed, will my heart remain with her? I have to find out what happened during my “absence”!

*Ding Dong*

*Now who could it be? Usually only…. Could it be her?* Do I really want to see her now? Will I feel relieved or will I start screaming my lungs out at her….? Just like that day…*

Suddenly a voice interrupted my thoughts and screamed out my name continuously. Only one person would do that… “Ne hyung?” I answered.

“Come out here Kim MyungSoo! Some ones at the door looking for you! ~~~” SungGyu hyung’s voice went higher on the last few words. He sounded please though and a thousand reasons crossed my mind as to why he could feel that elated. They were barely talking to me after what had happened. Even though Jiyeon didn’t practically hurt JiYoung (yet)… She had intended too and since I had connections with her, all the members see it as my fault. When I have made sure I was decent, I went out to greet an all too familiar scent that will linger whenever that certain someone’s around. Her round brown eyes met mine and she hesitated. It seems like she had something to say. Now, what could it be?

“L-sshi, can I talk with you outside for a while?” her voice sounded strong and firm. The hesitations that flickered through her eyes just a few seconds ago, are now gone. Just looking at her and hearing that voice now made me unknowingly smile. I shrugged and walked outside.

“Sure, why not?” Before we could reach the door, somebody blocked our way. *Right… She has a boyfriend since I don’t know when….. Since nobody seems to tell me anything these days…. I wasn’t really surprised that all the members had their own love story behind my back and I swore some of them are already at a stage that they steal glances at each other whenever possible. What do they take me for? I’m not blind you know….. But I hadn’t seen this couple coming though….*

“And where is this ‘outside’? What do you guys have to talk about anyway?!” He asked her while glaring at me. She looked at him and holds his arm, “Oppa, we won’t take long…. I promised we’ll be back in about half an hour.”

With that gaze that she’s giving him, I can’t help but feel a sudden pain in my heart. They looked perfect for each other. He had wished to experience the same thing with Jiyeon. But things didn’t work out the way he wanted. Instead his girl got taken away in the process.

“Don’t glare at me like I was the one who asked her out! Why? Are you worried I’ll take her from you or something?” I snapped at him.

“Don’t assume things! You don’t know anything!” he shouted back.

“Why you…” I was about to pounce on him when HoYa and DongWoo hyung held me back. HoYa hyung and DongWoo hyung are the strongest among us seven and I was sure the grip would leave a mark on both my arms.

“Stop it you two! You guys better go now and make sure not to get caught by the press or the fans…. It’ll create problems… You guys know that right?” SungGyu hyung looked at all of us. He pushed us out the door while shouting to the others to go to bed since they have a schedule in the morning.

“Not too late, L…. We have a photo shoot tomorrow morning…. So make sure to get enough rest… and make sure you send the lady to her door step, you hear me?” WooHyun hyung shouted through the living room. He caught sight of us looking at him weirdly and he winked at her. She giggled. *That grease ball!* I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

As we were in the elevator I can’t help but glance her way. She isn’t as pretty as Jiyeon but there’s something about her that makes her attractive. Even if she had her hair tied up into a messy bun with her glasses midway down her nose and her oversized t-shirt and jeans, she still had the charm. Why didn’t I meet her first? Why couldn’t I just express my feelings towards her back then? Why did you let me think you dated WooHyun hyung at that moment? Why must I be socially awkward?!? If not you’ve been mine! But instead you’re with him… Out of all people… I had to lose you to him….


Now.... Who do guys think this she is? Is Jiyeon L's first love? Is there more then one girl in his past? Who is she currently dating? Why does her boyfriend a.k.a one of Infinite member seems so tense about L and his girlfriend? Is Infinite hiding something from them? Why does Gyu look so happy that she came to see L instead of her boyfriend?

If you guys are curious as to the answers... you will see them in the next two chapters.... So anticipate it! ^^