Ch 4

Separated [On-Hold]

Chapter 03

Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai

 

It's another day for Krystal on a street near her house while drinking coke. While she was scrolling down her text messages, she suddenly tripped on a rock.

She gasped as she felt a pair of strong hands caught her but unfortunately, her cup of coke spilled on the man's white shirt.
 
She quickly got up and looked at the man. He was handsome. But her eyes caught his perfectly toned abs from the coke which she accidentally spilled. 
 
Krystal couldn't help but stare more. "Oh " She got out of her thoughts. "I'm really sorry. Um, wait." She signaled him to wait. 
 
The man chuckled and shook his head. "It's okay, I have tissues." He smiled. "No but, it's coke. Um, I owe you another t-shirt." Krystal said. 
 
"Ah aniya, I can buy that by myself" He smiled. 
 
"No! I insist!" Krystal raise her hand. "Insist? Okay, then, how about, insisting you keeping me company to go buy myself a t-shirt?" He asked. 
 
Krystal pouted. "Aish." She sighed. "Fine. At least it's something." She shrugged.
 
They both walked around to find a clothing store. He then stopped at an expensive store. Krystal was surprised. 
 
Two rich people in 2 days? Awesome. I just hope that he's not rude. 
 
The man then looked at her and smiled. "And you wanted to buy me a t-shirt?" "I-I.. Well, not here... But... Why here??" Krystal scratched her head while they were going inside. 
 
"If you forgot, we're on a street where wealthy people shop." He raised his eyebrows. "Oh I forgot." She giggled nervously. She just went there to get a latte. Not to shop. 
 
The man then bought a black polo shirt. "I don't really think you look good in a polo shirt" Krystal giggled. Kai smiled. "I know that. I'm just in a rush, that's why" He chuckled. 
 
"Rush? For what?" Krystal asked while they were stepping out of the store. They walked towards an unknown destination. 
 
"For a lecture in 2 hours. I'm a freshman in University" He answered. Krystal's eyes widened. "Really? I'm a freshman in University too!"
 
"Really? Which university do you go to?" He asked her. "----- university" She smiled. The man's eyes widened and he stopped walking. "No way. I'm a student there too!" He said. 
 
Krystal gasped. "What's your name?" She asked him. "Kai." He said plainly. "Oh come on, Kai, that's not your real name" She raised her eyebrow. They started walking.
 
"Okay then, why don't you tell me yours first?" Kai winked. Krystal raised her eyebrow once again and scoffed. "Ah, okay, it's Krystal." She smiled. 
 
"Okay, Krystal, why don't you tell me your name?" Kai asked her. "That is my real name!" She exclaimed. "Okay, fine, your full name." He smirked. Man, this guy can see stuff right through my eyes. 
 
"Okay, you caught me. But promise me that you'll tell me yours when I tell you mine?" Krystal raised her pinkie. 
 
Kai, too, raised his pinkie and slung it to Krystal's. "Promise." His face went nearer to her's and smiled. 
 
They parted away and Krystal smiled. "Krystal Jung Soojung." She handed her hand to him. "you can call me Krystal or Soojung." She smiled. 
 
Kai shook her hand. "Kim Jong In. Call me Kai." He smiled. 
 

Hello! Phew. Long update, sorry :/ Got a lot of ty  tests coming up. I'll be updating weekly now :) (Unless if I'm grounded or somethin lol) Short chappie I know, but please wait for the next one! :D