Ch 2

Separated [On-Hold]

Chapter 02

The Older One's Side

 
"Tiff! I'm going back home now okay!! It's already late!!" Jessica shouted to Tiffany who was dancing with the music that was bursting through the large speakers. 
 
"Oh come on Jessi! You're no fun omg!" Her best friend hit her arm playfully and pouted. 
 
Jessica rolled her eyes. "No I mean it Tiffany. It's so freaking late right now. I have to be back home. I have to wake up early for tomorrow's morning lecture!" She exclaimed. 
 
"Ugh! You are such a nerd Jessi! Fine! See you tomorrow then. Well, if I'm coming" Tiffany suddenly laughed out loud for no reason. It was definitely because of the shots she has been taking. 
 
Jessica sighed at her friend and dashed off outside to her car. Then immediately drove off.
 
Jessica switched on the headlights and kept glaring on the road she was driving at. 
 
Trees. Trees everywhere. Well, of course there were trees. Because her best friend Tiffany, invited her and everyone else to her party... In a big cabin in the middle of her private owned forest. 
 
Tiffany was rich, too. All of her friends were. Jessica's the most popular among them all because she's a member of one of the royal families in Seoul. 
 
Upon all of her money, her fame, her beauty, she's a hardworking student as well. She never skips a lecture and has never gotten a grade lower than 'A' in her whole life. 
 
Right now, she's just praying to God that she's not going to miss her morning lecture tomorrow. 
 
Jessica has been finding a way to go back home for 15 minutes now. 
 
"1:20am" She read her watch. 
 
Okay Jessica, calm down, calm down. You'll find a way. Jessica mumble to herself. 
 
She tried ways to calm herself down and tried a method which her friend, Yuri, used all her life, talking to herself to calm herself down.
 
"Oh dammit! Forget it! You're lost, you're going to be kidnapped, you're going to miss that lecture, you're stranded here, you're never getting married, you're NEVER going to have kids, last but not least, you're NEVER going to live!!" Jessica shouted.
 
Suddenly, she felt her body moving forwards because she had just crashed to something. 
 
A few seconds after that incident happened, Jessica slowly opened her eyes. "So.. I'm not dead??" She asked herself. 
 
She then fully opened her eyes and and smiled. "YAY!! I'm not dead!!" She cheered. 
 
Her squeals were disturbed by a car honking. Jessica's excitement then faded away. She sighed and got out of the car. 
 
Her glance towards the driver than turned to her car. It has scratches. Bad scratches. She immediately opened the hood of the car and had found smoke flying in the air. 
 
She got into her car and tried starting it but didn't work.
 
She got outside and started pulling her hair.
 
She couldn't contain her feels anymore but to explode. The owner of the other car stepped out while covering his ears.
 
"OH MY GOD MY CAAAARRRRR!!!!!!" Jessica screamed again. 
 
"Oh your car?!?! Look what happened to MY car!?!" He exclaimed. 
 
Jessica gasped. "ARE YOU TING ON ME RIGHT NOW DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I CARE FOR MY CARS?!?!" 
 
"Oh well excuse me, I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU YET!!" He shouted back. 
 
"Oh you're so paying for this." Jessica crossed her arms. 
 
"And you're paying for this too." He crossed his arms too. 
 
"And why is that??" She asked the man who was wearing shades. 
 
"It's your fault though. You were the one who weren't careful." The man scoffed. 
 
"Says the man who's wearing shades. And I suppose you were wearing shades too, while you were driving." Jessica smirked. 
 
"You don't have any proofs." The man walked closer towards her. 
"And so do you." Jessica walked even closer. 
 
They both smirked. "I'm going back home." Jessica said, turning around. 
 
"And I thought I owe you?" He asked. 
"Oh don't worry about that. I'll still find you." Jessica smiled evilly. 
 
"Do you need a ride?" He asked her. 
 
"Ew. From you? Look, I think I've recognized you from somewhere in university but, how the hell am I supposed to trust you?" Jessica scoffed. 
 
"Okay then. I'll just leave you here with your broken car in the middle of a forest." The man shrugged and got into his car. 
 
He switched his headlights on and started the engine. 
 
Jessica was left dumbfounded. What should I do?? Oh my God. If I get kidnapped or brought somewhere, .... But I have no other choice. I can't find myself back to the cabin. I—
 
Jessica's thoughts were disturbed by the roaring sound of the guy's car. 
 
Jessica blinked before she moved. "Wait!!" She shouted and moved towards the front seat. 
 
She opened the car door and sat inside. She glanced at the man which showed his right side of his face which made her think about who the man was since his eyes gave her a clue. 
 
The man was smirking in victory. He drove off to which ever destination he was thinking of. 
 
"I hope you're not bringing me somewhere... You know... Not home." Jessica started to yawn. 
 
"Somewhere dangerous? Tsk. Oh right- where do you-" He paused while looking at Jessica who already fell asleep. 
 

 

Author's Note:

So how was it? Curious about that 'man' Jessica crashed to? Keke. Wait for the next chapter~! ;)