Ch 3

Separated [On-Hold]

Chapter 03

Where Am I?

 
Oh God, this bed feels so nice. Wait- 
 
Jessica opened her eyes and found out that she was in a hotel. 
 
Hotel? Hotel- WHAT?!?! 
 
Jessica looked at her clothes and thanked God that she still had her dress on.
 
She sat up and looked around. She remembered what happened yesterday night. 
 
Oh that guy?! Did he bring me here?! 
 
Jessica stood up and walked everywhere around the hotel room. She then heard water running somewhere. She trailed the sound and it was heard from the bathroom. 
 
I am so going to kill this guy. Jessica wasn't alarmed  if this guy was showering or not because all she cared for was her safety. 
 
She immediately kicked the bathroom door and made the biggest mistake in her life. 
 
She saw him buck . 
 
They both screamed like there was no tomorrow and the man close the bathroom door shut. 
 
Jessica was tearing up but at the same time was giggling a bit. 
 
Ugh, what the hell are you laughing for? That was serious..... 
 
Jessica sat on the bed facing the closed bathroom door.
 
"YAH!!!! DIDN'T ANYBODY TEACH YOU HOW TO KNOCK?!?!" The man screamed from inside the bathroom. 
 
Jessica gasped. "EXCUSE ME! YOU COULD'VE LEFT ME A NOTE OR SOMETHING" She shouted. 
 
"ARE YOU FRIGGIN SERIOUS?! SHEESH" The man shouted back at her. 
 
"HELL YEAH I'M SERIOUS! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN A MAN BUCK FRIGGIN OKAY!!!!" She screamed back. 
 
"Wait..." He paused. Jessica could hear that the water stopped running and she raised an eyebrow. 
"You've never had before, then?" The man asked in a small voice.
Jessica's jaws dropped. "YAH! THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE HERE! WHERE AM I AND WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!" She asked. 
 
The bathroom door was opened slowly revealing a man who had chocolate-toned-abs wearing a towel covering his private parts.
 
Jessica's eyes widened upon seeing a beautiful sight. She had seen the man before, she was right. In the library of ____ University. He would always hold a digital camera every time she saw him. 
 
Every girl had dreamed of being his girlfriend. She would always question herself on why he's not dating anyone yet. And the answer "Maybe he just wants to keep flirting with other girls" would always pop up in her mind after that. 
 
Jessica hates playboys. That's why she would always stay away from them. Especially Myungsoo. Because she doesn't want her heart to be broken to pieces again. 
 
"I've seen you somewhere in our university. This hotel's just half a mile from there. But that's not the reason why I brought you here." He wore a shirt. 
 
"First," He walked closer to Jessica. "I didn't do anything to you. Don't worry." He smirked. 
 
Jessica rolled her eyes. "Second, you fell asleep when I was about to ask you where you live. Then I got the idea of bringing you to my dorm but since it's a boys' dorm, I couldn't do anything else but to book a hotel near here and I had to sleep here too since I was so damn tired of carrying you around." He explained. 
 
He turned around and grabbed a pair of jeans. "Turn around." He said to Jessica. 
 
Jessica did as she was told and gulped. "You're Myungsoo, are you?" She asked. 
"Yup." He replied. 
 
"What time is it now?!" She asked. "It's... 9:45 am. Why-"
 
"OH MY GOD!!! I'M LATE!!! GIVE ME YOUR CAR KEYS!!!!" Jessica stood up and took Myungsoo's car keys. 
 
Myungsoo wasn't able to do anything as he was wearing his jeans and was busy covering his private part. (Keke.) 
 
Jessica ran outside and took the elevator down to the basement. The loud clicking sounds could be heard as she ran around the basement finding Myungsoo's car. 
 

Author's Note:

It's Myungsoo! Keke.. How was the chapter though? Please comment and subscribe!