Ch 1

Separated [On-Hold]

 

Chapter 01

Mini Version of Me, Older Version of Me.

 

A girl with brunette hair was making her way towards Gucci store. As she walked in, two employees on both of her sides wearing their uniforms greeted her. 

She nodded and smiled lightly and made her way to the shoes section. One of the two employees headed her way towards Jessica and smiled. 
 
Jessica looked at her and asked for the shoe that she was holding that fits her. 
 
The employee nodded and headed right towards the store and searched for the right size for Jessica. 
 
Jessica then tried wearing other shoes while sitting down. 
 
 
On the other side..
 
 
"Hello, um, excuse me, how much is this bag for?" A girl with black hair asked.
 
"$1,000" The employee answered. The young girl's eyes widened in surprise. 
 
She nodded her head slowly and looked at other bags. 
 
 
On the other side..
 
 
"Aish what the hell... Where is she?!" Jessica ruffled her hair and stood up. 
She then walked around to look for the employee. 
 
She froze when she saw the employee talking to another customer. 
She sighed and frowned. "Excuse me, I don't like what you're doing here–" 
 
Jessica's eyes widened in surprise as the employee moved away from the hidden customer. 
She looks like the mini version of me... Jessica thought.
 
Woa. Was all Krystal could think of.
 
They both had this tingly, sparkly, feeling inside them. It was the feeling that they both have never experienced. 
 
Jessica shook her head. "Where were you?" She asked the employee. 
 
Krystal was in shock. 
 
God, not one of those spoiled brats. Ugh. It was a mistake coming here. Krystal thought.
 
The nervous employee nodded her head and headed towards the impatient customer. 
 
Jessica took a last, quick glance at the younger one and left. 
 
Was that even real.... They both thought.
 
Krystal didn't know what to buy and she was nervous at the same time so she left the store. 
 
She drove her car on the way to a coffee shop. 
 
Was that the weirdest thing ever... Krystal thought. 
Feels like I've seen her before.. She's just like me but an older version of me.. She thought again. 
 
Krystal closed her eyes and tried to squeeze every memory there is in her head.
 
She opened her eyes again and gave up. She then sighed. None. 
 
She was caught up by her thoughts and not noticing anything that were happening around her but someone made her snap out of her thoughts. 
 
"Excuse me?" She tapped a person's shoulder who had long brown hair, which she probably dyed it, all tied up to the right side of her neck and shoulder, wearing a navy blue Juicy Couture training suit, ending her outfit with a perfectly warm, black Uggs. 
 
The person who was being called by Krystal turned her head around to look at her. 
 
"Hmm?" She asked with a small smile. "You're cutting the line." Krystal said 
The other person just gave her a y smile. "Because you were daydreaming." 
 
"Excuse me but I got here first." Krystal argued. "But I got here second." She smiled. "So mind going back at the end of the line?" Krystal smiled back. 
 
The girl rolled her eyes and did what she had to do.
 
Krystal then walked toward the counter and ordered an iced latte. After few minutes of waiting, an employee gave her what she ordered and Krystal grabbed it. 
 

She walked toward an empty seat and sat down. 

 


 A/N: Grrr... It was boring isn't it? It was a short chapter :/ Next chapter is Jessica's point of view! :D