Chapter 2 - Final

EXO Camp.

 

 

Okay, so first let me tell you how they're staying in the rooms

20 - Kai, Suho, Chanyeol

21 - You, Annie, Eun Dae

22 - Niel, Sehun, Baekhyun

 


 

" Wait. Where's D.O. ? " Annie asked confused.

" Well, he is sick. At home. Why? " Suho said.

" Oh. Just wanted to know. " 

" Okay. So what movie are we going to watch? " You asked shyly.

 

Kai looked at you and he smirked. You blushed when you saw him looking at you. 

 

" I want to watch Superman. " Sehun said and made a little kid face.

" Shut up. I don't. I want to watch Superman. I want to watch a horror movie. Something i won't easily forget. " Niel grinned.

" What? No. Why? No. " Dae Hee said in a nervous voice.

" Don't worry. We will all watch together. You will be okay. " Suho told her and put his hand on her shoulder.

 

Dae Hee blushed right away.

 

" But wait. First, we should introduce ourselves. " Baekhyun added quickly.

" Um. Okay. I will strat. My name is Kai. I'm 20 "

" My name is Niel. I'm 21. But you already know. So i should tell you my phone number? " Niel came closer to you. You blushed and Kai pushed him away with an annoyed look on his face.

" Hey. I'm Suho. I'm 21. "

" Ayooo. I'm Chanyeol. I'm 21. " 

" Perfect. " Annie wishpered to herself. But Chanyeol actually heard her.

" I know, right? " He put his hand around her waist. 

" Um. Hi. I'm Sehun. I'm 18. " 

" Hello. I'm Beakhyun. I'm 20. " 

" Hey. I'm Annie. I'm 19 " 

" Hello. I'm Dae Hee. I'm 19 too. "

" Uh.. I think you already know my name. But still.. I'm Jenny. I'm 19. "

 

You all went in Kai's room because he had the bigger bed. Chanyeol downloaded a horror movie and the girls prepared popcorn and drinks.

Chanyeol downloaded " Saw 3 " ( i saw it a long time ago and i remembered about it just now. lol ). None of you watched Saw 3 yet so you thought it's gonna be awesome. Yes.. Like a horror movie.

 

So the movie started just now.

You were staying between Niel and Kai. Because your powerpuff girls just left you for the powerpuff boys. Dae Hee with Suho and Annie with Chanyeold stayed on the couch.

And then, there were you.. On the bed between Niel and Kai, while Sehun and Baekhyun stayed on the ground. 

It was pretty awkward actually. Because Niel was a ing IDOL. And he was staying next to you. ON A DAMN BED. 

You thanked God that there was no light in the room, because your cheeks were red just like a tomato.

 

" OMG. Why is he doing that to her? " Sehun shouted.

" Shhh. " Suho tried to calm him.

" Oh don't you Shh me. You shh. " Sehun  shouted again.

"But I - "

" Shhhhhhh. " Kai cut him.

 

A girl started to scream in the movie, so Annie decided that is the right moment for her to scream too and hug Chanyeol.

Dae Hee was scared by Annie's scream and she screamed too and hugged Suho.

And then you got scared by their screams and screamed too hugging Kai.

You hugged Kai just because he was closer to you.

Sehun got scared too and threw the popcorn up, in the air. It all fell on the floor and just like this everyone started to scream besides Kai, Suho and Chanyeol.

 

Kai put his hand oh your head and you burried your face in his chest. 

You heard him smirking. You strated to calm down. 

Niel put the movie on pause.

 

" Okay. So now you are all fine? I can play the movie again ? " Niel asked everyone.

" Yeees. " You all said together.

" Okay. "

 

You watched the movie till the end.

It was a pretty good movie.

The movie ended but you all stayed in the same position and there was an awkward silence.

 

" So, you liked the movie? " Chanyeol asked in a deep voice.

" Um. Yeah. It was cool." Niel said with a shaky voice.

 

You all started to laugh at Niel.

 

" What? " He yelled.

" Well, you wanted something you won't easily forget. Here. I bet you won't forget this. " Suho replied.

 

Then your phone started ringing.

 

gin saengmeori geunyeo

wae iri bogopeungeonji

na eotteokhae ije eotteokhaeya haeyo

rallallallallalla rallallallallalla rallallallallallalla

Oh baby you got me crazy

rallallallallalla rallallallallalla rallallallallallalla

Oh baby you got me crazy

 

OMG. That's our song. " Niel said happily.

 

You nodded shyly and blushed.

 

" You are a fan? " He smirked.

 

You nodded angain and blushed even harder.

He let out a little laugh and hugged you. He took a pencil and a little paper, signed it and gave it to you.

You looked at him confused.

 

" Take it. It's my way to thank you for being a fan and supporting up. I love you my dear fan! " He smiled and hugged you once again.

You blushed. " No problem. I'm actually a really big fan of yours. Hehe ( awkward laugh ). Thanks for the signature and say hi to the rest of the members.

" Okay" he replied sweetly

 

He took your phone and wrote his number there. He saved it in your contacts and took your number and wrote yours in his phone.

 

" Whenever you can and want. Talk to me. It'll be my pleasure to talk to you. " 

" Thanks " You smiled and took back your phone.

 

 

" Okay. I think we should go in our room, girls. It's late. " 

" Dae Heeeee, pleaseeee, it's not so late. I want to stay with Channie Oppa. Pleaseeeeee. " Annie begged Dae Hee.

" Ugh. Okay. Just 30 minutes. Got it? " Dae Hee told her and she nodded happily.

 

~ After 30 mintes. ~

 

" Okay. Let's go now. It's already 10:30 p.m. We should sleep and wash too. You know, right? " Dae Hee told Annie throwing her a death glare.

" Ughh. Okay okay. " She kissed Chanyeol. YES. She KISSED him and then left the room first. 

 

A smile grew on Channie's face and went to the bathroom.

 

" Good night oppas. " You waved at them and walked away. But someone caught your hand when you were already in the hall.

You looked back and saw Kai looking at you.

 

" Oh. Kai.. "

" You won't give me a good night kiss? " He asked you like there was nothing wrong with it.

" Y-Yah. What do you mean? " You asked him in a confused voice.

 

He grabbed your waist and pushed you closer to him. He then leaned closer to kiss you.

And when your faces were 3 inches away, the door opened and and Dae Hee cleaned . Kai let out a " Advcsvjdfvbfdvuerhgkjefbvkn" sound and let go of your waist.

 

" Seriously? " Kai asked annoyed.

" Maybe. " Dae Hee said and let out a little chuckle.

 

You sighed in relief and walked to your room, but before you entered you turned around, kissed 2 of your fingers and " blew the kiss to Kai ". He smiled and " caught " your kiss.

 

You took a shower and changed into pijamas. 

You sat on the bed, between Dae Hee and Annie

 

" So you kissed Suho? " You asked Dae Hee.

" Mhm. " She replied shyly.

" How was it? " Annie asked.

" Cool . " Dae Hee said smiling.

 

Then you turned around and went to your dreamland. The same did Dae Hee and Annie.

 

Annie's POV  ( 2:00 AM ) :

 

I felt someone shaking my hand.

I opened my eyes, slowly, and saw Channie Oppa in front of my bed. Behind him was Suho. 

He put a finger on his lips and let out a little " Shh ". I nodded and got up from my bed. 

I went to Dae Hee and woke her up as well. She saw Suho behind me smiling at her and she got up instantly.

I wanted to wake Jenny too but Chanyeol stopped me and we 4 went to his room.

We i entered, their room was still messy. Kai was playing on his phone.

We sat on the couch and did just nothing for 2 minutes. Then Chanyeol got up and opened the TV. 

There was nothing interesting. 

Kai got up and sighed.

 

" I'll be out for a while." He said and walked away.

" 'Kay. " Channie Oppa replied.

 

 

Kai's POV  ( 2:15 ) : 

 

I went to the bathroom  and then stayed in the hall, listening to music.

I got bored. I decided to enter in Jenny's room and stay with her. I thought she's awake too.

But when i got in the room i saw her sleeping paceful on the bed.

I let out a little chuckle and started shaking her hand lightly.

 

 

Jenny's POV :

 

I felt someone shaking my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kai in front of my eyes. I opened my eyes even more and I realised i wasn't dreaming.

 

" You awake? " He asked with a husky voice.

" Mhm. " I said shyly.

" Good. Let's go on the rooftop. " He smiled.

" What? " I screamed in a super silent voice.

" Oh. Not for suicide or something. Just to watch the stars. " 

" Okay. " You nodded and followed him.

 

You arrived on the rooftop.

You shivered when the cold air hit your skin. 

 

" You cold? " Kai asked you.

" No. I'm okay."

" You sure? " 

" Yes. " You smiled.

 

You both sat down and watched at the starts.

 

" You know.. " Kai said and he tried to break the silence. " I met a girl on the internet. She watches our vlogs and she is very cute. A while ago i met her in real life. She is very pretty and cute. I fell for her. And i hope she likes me too. Should I tell her that i love her? "

You looked at him and nodded. " She has the right to know. And you'll feel free. You should tell her as soon as possibile."

" Are you sure? She won't be mad? " he asked you in a low voice.

" Kai, any girl would date you. Just tell her. You are tall, cute, kind, hadsome, you can sing and act. You are really special. Trust me. Every girl who saw you at least once, likes you ".

" Even you? " he asked you like it was something normal.

" Well, actually.. yes. I saw your vlogs too. And you are reallu cute. And i like you. I really fell for you Kai. " You blushed when you said this, but he has the right to know.

" Really? I like you too. " He smiled and looked at you.

" What? " You looked at him with your eyes wide opened.

" I actually love you. You are the girl i was talking about, dummy." He chuckled

 

You still remained silent.

 

" Jenny, I love you " He said in a husky soft voice.

 

He leaned closer to you and pressed his lips on yours.

You felt like you were in heaven. He then deepened the kiss.

You then wrapped your arms around his neck. It was a cute and passionate kiss full with love. 

He let go of you and hugged you. 

You burried your face in his chest.

 

" Iloveyoutoo " You said fast and quietly.

" What? " He asked confused.

" I love you too. " You said now sweetly. 

 

He let out a small laugh and kissed your forehead.

 

 


 

A/N : Heeeeeey my lovely readers. How was it? It is the end. I finished it. Sorry for late update but i was busy v.v

Thanks for reading and subscribing my one/two-shoot. 

I really love you. 

And if you cand you still can subscribe and comment or upvote. I won't be mad * whistle *.

 

And here check out my other stories :

 

EXO story : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/381750

 

Infinite & T-ara story : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/349221

 

 

Thank you again and i love you. <3 * gives you hug *

 

PS : Sorry for my english and my grammar mistakes but it's 2:00 AM here and i'm tired as hell. I hope you'll understand. :o3