Chapter 1

EXO Camp.

 

 

 

You packed your bags for the best 3 days of your life. You put with you every single thing you thought you'll need. 

You zipped your luggage and sat on your bed.

 

gin saengmeori geunyeo

wae iri bogopeungeonji

na eotteokhae ije eotteokhaeya haeyo

rallallallallalla rallallallallalla rallallallallallalla

Oh baby you got me crazy

rallallallallalla rallallallallalla rallallallallallalla

Oh baby you got me crazy

 

You heard your phone ringing. You sighed and got up from the bed to see who is calling. You took your phone and saw " Buttercup " at the caller id. You answered.

 

" Yes? "

" Don't yes me you brat!" Annie said.

" But i just said yes! " You protested.

" I don't care "

" Ugh. Nevermind. So what's new? " You aked her with a bored tone.

" Well, I kind of talked with Chanyeol and he told me that all the EXO K members will come and, please don't scream.. but.. " Her voice sounded a little.. disappointed.

" Oh no. Don't say it! Please. Kai's not coming? Or one of the members is sick? WHAT? TELL ME ALREADY, YOU SICK WOMAN! "

" Woowh. Calm down. LOL. Nope. Just.. Niel will be there. He knows Chanyeol and he invited Niel. And yeah.. He'll come " 

" You mean Teen Top's Niel? "

" Of course not. "

" Then? " 

" OF COURSE IT'S HIM YOU GOOD-F-NOTHING-FAT-BUBBLE-. "

" OH MY HOLY JESUS. I WILL DIE HERE. AHHHH. YAAAAY. NIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL. And you just called me Good-Of-Nothing-Fat-Bubble-? "

" Ugh.. N-No. "

" You'll die in 30 minutes. "

" Why? "

" Because we'll meet at my house in 30 minutes to take the bus. "

" Oh okay. I gotta go now. I have to get ready. Love you, Fat Bubble. Byee "

" Bye Annie. Love you too. " You hung up, sighed and let out a little laugh.

You loved Annie. She's EPIC. And you loved Niel too. You loved him since the first time you saw him. 

 

You sent Day ( Eun Dae ) a message. 

 

You : Get ready. You should be here in 25 minutes. Love you. Don't forget anything.

Day : Okay. Love you too.

 

~  After 25 minutes ~

 

You are waiting for the girls in front of your house. Suddenly you heard someone yelling your name. You looked in your right and saw the girls.

 

~ After 30 minutes ~

 

You are now on the bus with the girls. You'll arrive in the camp at 5:00 p.m. Now it's 3:00  pm.

That means you have to wait 2 more hours to meet your Bias and the EXO K members.

 

~ After 2 hours and 1 minute ~

 

" Ughh. We finally arrived." You said throwing your hands in the air.

" I thought my death is in that car. Ugh. I hate it. " Annie said. 

" Oh my God. Look. That's Sehun? " Day said and we both looked in the direction of her eyes. It was really Sehun. He was talking to Baekhyun. But Baekhyun left right then.

 

Annie gave you her bag and ran to Sehun. Your eyes grew bigger when you saw her talking to Sehun. You wanted to stop her, but then you saw Sehun blushing and nodding. 

 

" Oh no. She'll do the Oppa thing on Sehun to find out where Chanyeol's tent is. Stop her! " You yelled not-so-loud at Day.

" What? You crazy? She'll kill me! You stop her!" She yelled not-so-loud back.

" Uggh. Let's do something. Before she gives him a hug."

" What can you do? " She asked you in a hurry.

" Oh God. I hope i won't regret this.. " You sighed and ran to Sehun and Annie.

 

 

" Oh. Hi Jenny " Annie said and Sehun waved shyly at you.

" Hey Annie. Hello Sehun Oppa. " You said in a cute voice.

" O-Oppa? " He asked blushing.

 

You leaned closer to him. Hugged his neck and kissed his cheek.

He blushed even more then and looked at you with wide eyes when you let go of his neck.

 

" We have to go. Bye Oppa. " You said and dragged Annie with you.

 

" What's wrong with you? " You asked Annie with an annoyed voice. " You almost made him fall for you! " 

" So what? He's not the first one! "

" I know! That's why i don't want you to play around with him. He is innocent and you anyway have Chanyeol. "

" I guess you are right. Well, Let's get our luggages and go to our room."

" Which one is ours? " Day asked Annie.

" It's 21. "

" Okay. Let's go. " You took the key from Annie and walked in front of them. They smiled and followed you.

 

~ In the room ~

 

It's already 6:00 p.m. You went to the kitchen and ate. There wren't actually so many people. There were around 80-100.

You looked around for EXO, but you didn't see them. You thought that they maybe ate already and they are in their rooms.

 

~ Back in the room ~

 

You 3 talked about random things.

But you were quite annoyed, because room 20 and 22 were ing damn loud ( reminder : your room is 21 ).

Room 22 and room 20 were definitely rooms filled with boys. Because you heard only boys voices.

They were yelling and dropping things and hitting things and jumping on the bed.

You thought that's enough. You wanted to watch a movie and the boys were too much already.

You hit the wall but of course none of them heard anything. 

 

" I'M GONNA KILL THOSE BOYS! " You screamed and you stormed out of the room. You hit room 22's door with your leg.

" Yah! OPEN THE IN- " You were interrupted by the suddenly opened door.

 

There was an awkward silence when you saw Niel in front of you. Your jaw dropped. 

 

" Um.. Is there something i can help you with? " Niel asked with a husky voice.

" I-I  j-j-jus-s-t-t  w-w-wanted t-t-to s-s-say -" You wanted to say bad word right now but because of the sudden shock you had, no bad words nor good came out.

" Jenny? What are you doing here? " You looked above Niel's shoulder and saw Sehun.

" S-Sehun Oppa.. "

" Oh guys. Come on here. It's Sehun's girlfriend. " Chanyeol yelled.

 

All the boys came out. The boys from room 20 came too. You were now surrownded by 6 boys. You looked at their faces and saw all the EXO members besides D.O.

You saw Kai looking at you with a confused face.

 

" I'm not Sehun's girlfriend " You said in a low voice.

" Oh God. You already broke up? What happened? " Baekhyun said just when you wanted him to shut up. 

 

Well, It seems like Karma juuust trolled you and ed you up now..

" I hate you Karma" you thought.

 

" Wow wow wow. What's happening? " Annie came in the hall and Day was behind her.

" Sehun and Jenny just broke up." Channyeol said.

 

Annie came closer to Chanyeol. He looked at her with wide eyes. He didn't know why she is so close. She leaned closer to him. She hugged his neck and pushed him down, to her level.

She smiled and wishpered in his ear. " Channie baby, they weren't together. "

 

Channyeol froze. Annie let go of his neck but he stayed in the same position with his jaw almost on the floor.

She chuckled at his cuteness.

 

" Yah. Chanyeol. You dead now? Say something! Don't leave meeeeeee. " Niel yelled at him, hugging him.

 

Chanyeol pushed Niel and let out an " ahem ".

 

 " I'm fine. Erm. So.. You weren't together?"

" Nope. " You gave him a little smile.

" Then why did you come? " Kai asked you with a soft voice.

" Because, i wanted to watch a movie. And because of loud bangs, jumps on the bed, screams and so on, i can't watch it. " you let out a sigh.

" Oh. S-Sorry. We just wanted to play.. I mean.. Not that kind of play. We wanted to watch a movie too. And we didn't know what movie. So we just played some games.. "

" Well, We can watch a movie together. " Annie said looking at Chanyeol. " Of course, only if you want to. "

" Sure, why not? " Baekhyun said, smirking.

 


 

A/N :  Hello ^-^ I hope you like this 1st part. I'm sorry it's short and really lame but it's night here and it was just the intro.

Subscribe and Comment. Love ya >:D< And for the ones who already Subscribed and commented, thanks. I love you so much. And if you can, please check out my other stories :o3 <3