13

Perfectly Imperfect

 

Krystal went downstairs only to find a scared Sehun hiding behind Suzy’s back

“Yah! Don’t touch me, the guy already died.” Suzy said distancing herself from Sehun.

“But, he he ki--l” Sehun couldn’t let his words out properly and Krystal couldn’t stop laughing.

 “Hey Stupid, you’re hiding behind Suzy’s back like a scared kid.” Krystal said in between laughs.

“Hey little Jung, we should get going now, I have to take our little Sehun home before it gets dark.” Suzy muttered as she fixed her stuff and approached the door.

“What the hell? Sica unnie is smaller than me.” Krystal shouted as the two walked out of her house.

They walked the streets of Seoul and decided to stop by to get something to eat. Suzy preferred eating street foods than go to the ramyun house.

“Your friend Kai is weird” Suzy said as she took a bite on her favorite food.

“He’s not” Sehun answered.

“He keeps his hair bobbed.”

“So do I”

“He’s a dance freakzoid”

“So does Krystal”

“Well, He’s annoying”

“So are you” Sehun said as he stood up and paid for the food.

When they were a few steps away from the shop rain drops started to touch the ground.

“Let’s go back” Sehun said while covering his head but Suzy seemed to enjoy the rain.

“Sehun-ah, there are 3 things that you can never stop, cough, the rain and me from playing with the rain, so let it rain.” Suzy stated as she continued feeling the rain all over her body.

“Come here, let’s dance like freakzoids, Kai’s style” She said pulling Sehun towards the rain and started dancing.

____________________________________

 

It was almost 8:30 pm when they reached Suzy’s house, Suzy’s dad opened the door and welcomed both.

Sehun dried his hair with the towel Suzy’s dad gave him while Suzy changed into casual clothes and prepared something to drink.

“So, it’s Sehun right? How long have you been going out with my daughter” Sehun stopped what he was doing when he heard the question.

“Ah, Suzy and I are not dating, Sir.” He formally said.

“It’s alright Krystal already told me” her dad said showing a grin.

The whole time he stayed there Suzy’s dad kept on insisting that they’re going out and Suzy only laughed when her dad told them everything that Krystal told him.

Oh how Sehun wished they really were.

_____________________________________

 

Come next morning Krystal entered the classroom with an annoyed face, the moment the teacher arrived she raised her hand and asked.

“Sonsaengnim, Today isn’t Jacket Day right?” Everyone looked at her and laughed. She was the only student who wasn’t wearing one.

The last class was Music Class. No one dares to sleep in Mr. Kim’s class he was the coolest teacher in the school.

“Good Afternoon Class, I’m not going to collect the music sheet that I gave you for homework, instead I’ll check it by listening to you while you perform your composition” He said the moment he entered the class.

“It means no performance no grade. Let’s proceed.” He added.Before the first student performed he said something. “I will choose the 5 best compositions that will represent your class for next week event.”

So the class started. Sehun preferred to use his violin since it’s the only instrument that he can play.

Krystal played a reprise of Suzy’s old composition and altered some chords with hers.

When Suzy finished playing her composition the teacher asked.

“Now, class what have you noticed about Ms. Bae’s  work?”

A long haired girl stood up and answered. ”Basically, it’s plagiarized.” It was Jiyeon.

Her answer was jaw dropping. “Plagiarized? Why?” Mr. Kim asked the girl.

“We’ve probably have heard it in one of you classes.” Jiyeon answered.

“Sonsaengnim, I’d like to talk.” Krystal said.

“Go ahead Ms. Jung.”

“Yes we’ve heard something similar to Suzy’s composition but if Jiyeon wasn’t an airhead and listened carefully to how she played she would’ve noticed that Suzy altered the keys and that no 4 bars are the same so it’s not plagiarized.” Jiyeon grinned when she heard krystal say “airhead.”

“Yes and what have we learned last time, Jiyeon Park?” The teacher asked.

“”Jiyeon thought. She opened her notebook and answered “Variations, Sir.”


“Now, Suzy would you mind telling us what you did?” The teacher asked Suzy.

“From the last lesson, Mr. Kim played Chopin’s etude, I was able to remember the sound and made a variation. I changed the pitch and made it sound like a rolling acorn singing and dancing as it goes that’s why I entitled it The Acorn.” Suzy said in her usual shy tone.

“Ok before we part, I will tell you the 5 chosen compositions.” The teacher announced.

“If Mr. Kim doesn’t choose my work, Suzy will have to pay for it.” Jiyeon thought.

“Hong Yookyung

Jung Krystal

Oh Sehun

Bae Suzy and

Park Jiyeon, proceed to my office after class.” The teacher said as he collected the papers and left.

“Yah, Krystal what did you tell dad? He kept on insisting that Sehun and I are dating and I just laughed it off.” Suzy asked as she fixed her stuff.

“The truth” Krystal answered showing a smirk to Sehun.

“What happened anyway? Why did you talk about this guy?” Krystal added pointing her index finger at Sehun.

Suzy told her everything as they walked out of class.

“Suzy Bae you’re either a Music Prodigy or someone who has idiosyncratic thinking” Mr. Kim thought while reviewing her music sheet.

_________________________________________

 

Hello: D

I made this chapter short on purpose because starting on the next chapter we’ll play a game.

I’ll post the mechanics and stuff about the game on the next chappie.

So how's Jiyeon's cameo?

By the way what do you think will happen?

PS: I kinda edited Life&Death  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/426812

i changed some lines and removed the typos please be kind enough to read it :D ( sounds like I'm begging hahaha )