Things Gone Wrong

Say My Name

“Hyung! Hyung! Himchan-hyung wake up!” Youngjae lightly shook Himchan’s unconscious body. When he didn’t seem to be getting any response from the latter, he turned his head to Yongguk and screamed, “ING HELL YONGGUK-HYUNG STOP IT WITH THE ACT AND CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!”

 

Yongguk wasn’t putting on an act… he was really shocked but his pride gave in and he quickly shook out any bad thoughts and called the ambulance.

 

“H-hello? Uhh… I need an ambulance pronto as my boyfriend has passed out! Please I’m begging you!”

 

“Okay, please wait. The ambulance would arrive shortly,” nodding even though Yongguk knew the doctor on the other side of the line couldn’t see it, “Thank you!” The line went dead.

 

“What did the doctor say?”

 

“They would come soon.” Youngjae nodded and asked Yongguk to help him carry the unconscious visual to the couch. Yongguk, then, went to the kitchen to grab himself and the younger vocal, two glasses of water. Before he even stepped out of the kitchen, he heard sobs and decided to peep outside. What he saw next was very unexpected. There, he sees a crying Youngjae kneeling against the couch, his hands wrapped around Himchan’s hand, mumbling something he couldn’t really make out due to the sniffs in between.

 

A minute later, the leader appeared beside Youngjae and gave him the glass of water. The younger just gave a soft ‘thanks’ before seeping the drink. Yongguk looked at his shivering boyfriend and gave a frustrated sigh. If only he wasn’t dumb enough to let Himchan get out of the car and wander around the streets aimlessly, alone, this wouldn’t be happening.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I know it’s not right for me to say this but it’s not your fault that Himchan-hyung is in this state so don’t blame yourself.” The older of the two laughed at the contradiction… how funny.

 

“Yah hyung, why are you laughing?”

 

“Nope I’m not.”

 

“Yes you were… Himchannie-hyung is sick for heaven’s sake! But here you are laughing… tell me hyung, what’s so funny?”

 

“It’s… It’s nothing really cause the way you said that it’s not my fault, sounds so ironic when the fact that Channie is sick is nothing but my fault.”

 

“Look hyung, I’m sorry okay? I didn’t mean to sound contradicting b-” before Youngjae could say anything else, knocks were heard coming from the outside of the dorm.

 

Yongguk mentally sighed as he didn’t want to hear any more from the younger, not because he hated the younger but because he didn’t want to stress himself more with the matter. He then, quickly stood up and walked to open the front door to let the doctor in to check up on the unconscious visual.

 

“Seems like he has a pretty bad fever.” The doctor said.

 

“What’s his temperature?” Yongguk heard Youngjae ask.

 

“42 degrees celcius and I think we need to send him to the hospital so that he’ll be able to rest and the nurses would be able to monitor him.” Youngjae nodded in response, “but does he easily fall sick? I mean, he was only out in the rain right? His temperature shouldn’t be so high…” the doctor awkwardly trailed off.

 

“Aniyo… he’s sick because of me.” Yongguk suddenly spoke.

 

“Huh? Okay never mind. I don’t want to in other people’s business. Now the main thing is we have to bring Himchan-shi to the hospital.” As the doctor was standing up, Yongguk asked, “so… you recognize us? I mean… you know who we are?”

 

“Yes. And don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone about this and about your relationship with Himchan-shi” the doctor gave Yongguk a sincere smile.

 

Yongguk was asked to carry his boyfriend to the ambulance as he was Himchan’s boyfriend (?) and he had every right to… right? After Himchan was placed in the ambulance, Yongguk followed suit and the ambulance sped off. Youngjae stayed back because manager Kang told him to wait as he was coming and walked back to their dorm with the rest of the members.

 

“Hyung…” Youngjae heard Zelo call him from the living room.

 

“Yes Zelo?”

 

“Is Himchannie-hyung going to be alright?”

 

“I don’t know Zelo… but I hope so,” Youngjae replied with a less than convincing smile as he shuffled his way to the couch and slump his body in the counch; in attempt to get comfort from the warm couch.

 

A sudden knock was heard which interrupted the members’ deep thinking and Daehyun quickly stood up from where he was sitting to open the front door for their manager to enter.

 

“Okay what the hell is going on? Why the is Himchan in the hospital right now?” the sudden outburst from the manager shocked everyone in the room because he’s the type to never scold or curse them unless it’s a very serious matter.

 

“Well… uhh I don’t really know… Go and ask Yongguk-hyung about it. He’s the cause of it all,” Youngjae stated as a matter of fact, slightly intimidated by their manager’s intense gaze.

 

Manager Kang heaved a long, frustrated sigh before asking the four members’ in the room to follow him to the hospital to check up on the visual and see if he’s alright. The trip to the hospital was in awkward silence; neither of the members’ knowing what to say to each other. Upon reaching the hospital, manager Kang quickly parked the car and took the lift up to the main lobby. As soon as they reached the main lobby, they were greeted by the nurse at the information counter – seems like she’s been waiting for their arrival… creepy.

 

“Are you guys visiting Mr. Kim Himchan?” the nurse ever so sweetly asked.

 

“Ah… actually yes… Do you know which ward is he in?” manager Kang awkwardly asked. He could feel some strange vibe coming from the creepy nurse.

 

“Hmm… Mr. Kim is on the 7th floor, ward 19, room 4,”

 

“Okay thank you so much,” manager Kang and the rest of the b.a.p members’ rushed to the lift to the seventh floor in search of the visual and the leader of the group. It wasn’t long before they found room 4 with Himchan’s name at the side of the door. Suddenly feeling very nervous, Youngjae took a deep breath before entering after the rest have all entered.

 

“Himchan-hyung!!!” the two youngest shouted once they saw the visual lying down on the bed staring off to space. The said person flinched a little as the two youngest were being too loud and interrupted his day dream.

 

“H-hey…” the soft, raspy voice coming from the visual was enough to tell Youngjae that his hyung had been crying before they came. Youngjae then, made a head count in his mind… Jonglo, Dae baby, manager Kang, Himchan-hyung… eh? Where’s Yongguk-hyung? Shrugging his shoulder, not caring about the whereabouts of the leader, Youngjae took a seat beside Himchan… it felt warm… he thought. Yongguk-hyung must have left to get something a while ago…

 

“Yah… Yoo Youngjae! Hello? Earth to Youngjae! Earth to Youngjae!” Youngjae was startled when he felt somebody lightly shaking him, getting him out of his trance.

 

“H-huh? Oh… hehehe hi hyung,” the younger lead vocal trailed off.

 

A soft laugh escaped Himchan’s lips, the sound enough to make Youngjae get goose bumps all over. “You’re so cute y’know that?” That totally caught Youngjae off guard and a small blush crept up his cheeks when his hyung asked that which felt more like a statement.

 

“A-aniyo I-I’m not cute,” Youngjae mentally scolded himself. Why the hell was he stuttering in front of Himchan-hyung when he has a freaking y boyfriend right next to him: Daehyun? It was really making him dizzy. Ever since Himchan fainted, all he could think of was the latter and it wasn’t making him sane. “I-I think I need to go out for a moment,” before anyone in the room could say anything, the lead vocal dashed out of the room. Where was he going? That question even he didn’t know the answer to.

 

“Okay this is really weird. Why am I being like this? What am I feeling for Himchan-hyung? I-I can’t possibly l-like… No No No. This is ridiculous! I have a ing boyfriend for pete’s sake! A loving one at that!” Youngjae silently scolded himself while walking around aimlessly in the hospital.

 

As he passed by the staircase, he heard muffled sobs. Curious as to why would there be a person crying at the staircase, he took a peep… Yongguk hyung?!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Won't be updating in a few months because of National exams... I'm sorry *bows 90 degrees* Bye bye see you guys soon

~ G