First Date

Say My Name

1,486 words of crap... What the hell did I just write ugh... and by the way, this wasn't proof read so expect many mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Gukkie~ Where are we going~?” Himchan asked his boyfriend whom had his focus on the road while driving.

 

“We’re going somewhere special, you’ll see”

 

“Where~” Himchan cutely whined followed by a pout when his Gukkie said no more than ‘somewhere’.

 

On the way there, Himchan fell asleep since apparently his Gukkie still wouldn’t tell him where would they be going so it was best for him to sleep and get much needed rest. Yongguk sighed when he saw that his boyfriend was asleep and wanted so badly to just reach their destination as fast as possible because he couldn’t stand seeing his poor boyfriend sleeping with his head resting on the window sill and, he was pretty sure that Himchan’s neck would hurt later on when he’s awake due to the bad sleeping posture.

 

“Ugh… Gukkie!! Don’t leave me!! No! No!” Yongguk got taken aback when Himchan suddenly screamed to not leave him and he decided to stop the car at the nearest gas station which was, luckily for him, only a few minutes away to wake up the sleeping boy who was having a nightmare.

 

“Channie… Chan-ah~ Wake up! Wake up!” Yongguk tried to wake Himchan up but got slapped in the face hard by his only love who then realized that it was just a horrible nightmare and Yongguk wasn’t going to leave him any time soon and, that  he just accidentally slapped him.

 

“Chan-ah are you okay? What happened?” Yongguk asked, worry evident in his voice. Himchan gave Yongguk a tight hug and sobbed in his chest mumbling “I-I… h-had a d-dream t-that… y-you were g-gonna…” he stopped for a while, sniffling.

 

“I’m gonna what baby?”

 

“T-that you w-were g-gonna l-l… l-leave m-me!” the sudden flow of tears caused Yongguk’s heart to break and it was depressing for him to know that he’s the cause for Himchan’s tears.

 

“Shh… Shh… Baby it’s alright. I’m here… I’m here… I’m never gonna leave you,”

 

“P-promise?” Himchan looked up to Yongguk with expecting, swollen eyes.

 

“Yes baby, I promise,” Yongguk paused, smiling sincerely to his boyfriend before continuing, “Come let’s go. The place is not far from here,” Himchan nodded, deciding that he won’t sleep until they reach the place and that he’ll focus all his attention to Yongguk whom was driving.

 

A few minutes later, Himchan’s eyes widened when he saw the big sign that says ‘Everland’.

 

“A-are we… A-are we…”

 

“Yep. Let’s enjoy ourselves today… just the two of us,” Yongguk gave his gummy smile which made Himchan’s insides swirl and he himself smiled slightly.

 

After Yongguk parked his car, he and Himchan went to the ticketing counter to buy their tickets. Luckily for them, B.A.P got a day off on a weekday so the fans were probably in school or at work and the Banghim couple didn’t have to wear a mask or a disguise to cover up their identity. Yongguk heaved a sigh of relief as they were able to do all those couple stuff without having to run away from the fans and the flashing of cameras. 

 

They had lots of fun at Everland; going on the ferris wheel, screaming in the haunted house, eating candy floss, taking silly photos of each other, riding the roller coasters and, all the stuff that couples usually do when they go to an amusement park.

 

It was around five when Yongguk decided that he and Himchan should leave Everland before they miss something very amazing, even though the time spent at Everland was short and they would definitely come again but with the rest of the B.A.P members, of course. Himchan pouted when Yongguk said they had to leave but it immediately changed to curiosity after Yongguk said that their date has not ended yet and the best part hasn’t even started.

 

“We’re still going somewhere else?” a low hum was heard from Yongguk. Okay truth be told, Himchan hated the fact that Yongguk is all secretive with their date. I mean… can’t he just tell Himchan where’re they going and not be so secretive? Although Himchan hates all this secretive , he still goes with it nonetheless since he doesn’t want his boyfriend to think he’s some for acting like a girl and stuff.

 

They then proceeded to Yongguk’s car and Yongguk, being the gentleman he is, opened the front door of the car for Himchan and closed it after Himchan has seated comfortably before he sat at the driver’s seat to start the engine and drive off to wherever Yongguk was bringing them for the second surprise. Yongguk gave a low chuckle when he noticed that his boyfriend was already asleep even before he drove out of the carpark. Seems like Channie is tired after the day out at Everland. Yongguk thought to himself.

 

The journey to their second destination was slow and steady as Yongguk wasn’t in a hurry for anything and he wants his boyfriend to have plenty of rest so that he would feel energized the next day. Yongguk ran a hand through his hair, he was thinking, thinking about how his Channie would react once he sees what Yongguk has planned, knowing that he wasn’t a simple minded person and that everything he does has to be perfect just like the person himself. He was nervous as hell… Heck it, Yongguk knows that Himchan was going to like the next surprise because he has been planning it since a long time ago and has given it his heart and soul to prepare something like this.

 

Yongguk was too caught up in his thoughts that he didn’t even notice Himchan, who was already wide awake and was now staring at him with his big doe eyes, questioningly. A faint cough was heard which made Yongguk snap back to reality and look at the source of the sound.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

“What were you thinking? I was awake and staring at you the whole time but you didn’t even notice…” Himchan pouted. Yongguk hates it when Himchan pouts because it means that he’s unhappy and that thought itself made Yongguk’s heart clench. He was the cause of Himchan’s unhappiness.

 

“Hello? Hello? Earth to Bang Yongguk! Earth to-”

 

“Huh? What?”

 

See? He’s doing it again…Himchan frowned and Yongguk frowned too.

 

“You know what?”

 

“What?”

 

“Let’s just forget the date or whatever because you’re being an .” Himchan stated.

 

“Me? An ? Are you ing kidding me Kim Himchan?! After all the trouble that I’ve been through to do all this for you but here you are calling me an instead of feeling grateful?!” The sudden outburst of Yongguk made Himchan madder but he also felt hurt. He’s the one ignoring me and getting too caught up in his thoughts but here I am getting scolded just because I called him an … ugh I hate him. Himchan mentally stated.

 

“FINE! FINE! JUST STOP THE DAMN ING CAR NOW AND LET ME OUT!”

 

Yongguk stopped the car and in an instant, Himchan went out and slammed the door shut. But luckily for him, their dorm wasn’t far from where he stood so Himchan was grateful for that fact, even though it would take quite a while to reach their dorms on foot since he didn’t have money with him due to his stupidity to not bring it when he went out just now. How dare that of a Bang Yongguk allowed Himchan to actually get out of the ing car and even drove off after he got out. Such a , Himchan thoughts. Just when Himchan was about to walk away from the place where he got out of Yongguk’s car, he heard the thunder clap which was soon followed by heavy, pouring rain. Great… This is just great… Why is everyone being such a to me today? What sins have I ever committed to deserve being treated so badly?

 

While walking, Himchan sobs quietly, hoping that the people who walked pass him wouldn’t be able to see his tear stained face due to the pouring rain though, he did receive some weird and questioning stares from some ahjummas and ahjushis but chose to ignore it and continued walking. Upon reaching the dorm, Himchan was soaked from head to toe and he felt a little bit dizzy but at the same time, he heard screams and shouts from his fellow band mates. Himchan smiled bitterly… at least he still has people who cared for him and would try to protect him by any means – screaming at the eldest, the leader of the group.

 

When the doorbell was heard, Youngjae, who was fuming mad at Yongguk, rushed to the front door to open it. And to his dismay, he sees a drenched and tired Himchan waiting to just enter the house and get himself dried up. Before Youngjae could even say anything, Himchan’s vision blurred and darkness took over him.         

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Okay how's the second chapter? ^~^ I bet you guys didn't see that coming right? Hahaha to be honest, even I didnt  see that coming... I actually planned this out to be happy and stuff but my brain had a plan of it's own and thus, this was born! I hope I didn't disappoint my dear readers with the crappy update >_< Sorry if I did though *bows 90 degrees*