Be Mine?

Say My Name

Bang Yongguk and Kim Himchan were a perfect couple. Too perfect for each other to begin with actually. But even with their perfection, there are insecurities that follows. Yongguk has been with Himchan for three years now and he still remembers vividly what happened on the day he confessed to Himchan, which was the exact date of Himchan’s birthday. He laughed. Laughed at how cheesy he was when he confessed to Himchan and how Himchan had called him cute, which, still made him blush every time Himchan said he was cute.

 

Yongguk remembered that he stuck many ‘post-it’ with ‘I LOVE KIM HIMCHAN’ and ‘PLEASE BE MINE KIM HIMCHAN’, in bold letters, around the dorm before the other members’ wakes up from their slumber. And he waited patiently for his beloved princess to wake up before he could confess. In around five minutes of waiting, a figure appeared from his shared room with Yongguk, giggling cutely to himself while holding a few ‘post-it’ that Yongguk deliberately stuck on the walls of their shared bedroom.

 

“Yonggukkie~ What are all these~?” Himchan then asked the stiff figure on the couch once he spotted him, even though he clearly knew what Yongguk was going to ask.

 

“Uhh…” Yongguk started, clearing his throat and kneeling down on one knee while holding a pair of couple rings he ordered a few months back, before continuing, “Uhh… Would you Kim Himchan… uhh… b-be m-my… m-my boyfriend”  Yongguk mentally scolded himself for stuttering and looked up at Himchan, with anticipating eyes.

 

Himchan just sighed, which made Yongguk feel confused for a moment, before answering, “My wait is finally over huh.”

 

“Wha--”

 

“Yes Gukkie, yes. I’ve waited for a very long time for this you know,” Himchan said it as a statement rather than a question and continuing, “But I’m glad though. You feel the same towards me as I do towards you.”

 

“So… You mean-”

 

“Yup~ I’ll definitely be your boyfriend.” Himchan gave Yongguk a loving smile and walked to his now official boyfriend, hugging him with so much care that Himchan thought that if he let go, he’ll lose his Gukkie forever.

 

Yongguk’s body relaxed as soon as Himchan hugged him and there, in the middle of the living room, still hugging until…

 

“W-would y-you u-uhh… Zelo-yah b-be m-my b-boyfriend?” the two maknaes who were awake the whole time and heard the awkward couple, mocked while coming out from their shared room to the living room, holding some ‘post-it’ that was stuck at the walls of the hallway.

 

“Of course I’ll be your boyfriend Jonguppie-hyung” Zelo answered, voice full of sarcasm and just snickered, causing Yongguk to glare at them both.

 

As for Jongup, well let’s just say he felt weird after mocking his hyung and that he felt downright offended that Zelo gleefully rejected Jongup without him even noticing it. As soon as it became quiet, Daehyun and Youngjae came out to the living room laughing and giggling as if they’ve just witnessed a whole circus performing funny stuff, oblivious to the tense atmosphere that Yongguk himself created. The Daejae couple stopped in their tracks after Youngjae realized that the rest of the B.A.P members were already in the living room and were looking at Youngjae and Daehyun’s linked hands. Youngjae just laughed awkwardly while Daehyun gave a short ‘oh’ indicating that he was aware of the fact that they just got busted, holding hands.

 

“Y-you guys are together?” Yongguk asked the Daejae couple who just gave a short nod to the leader before turning their heels in attempt to flee from all the accusing stares that they got.

 

“Wait.” The second eldest of the group voiced out, “When?........... How?”

 

Youngjae sighed inwardly before answering, “ We’ve been together just recently… Remember Killing Camp, where Dae-hyung had to pass me the cookie using his mouth?”

 

The rest of the B.A.P members nodded, waiting for Youngjae to continue, “Well… Err… Ever since that time, I’ve been having weird feelings towards Dae-hyung so I decided to tell him about it… and yeah that’s how we ended up together I guess…” Youngjae scratched the back of his neck after the awkward explanation before pulling Daehyun back to their shared bedroom.

 

“It’s weird seeing them together,” Himchan voiced out his thoughts.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean… look at them…” Himchan stopped for a brief moment thinking of what to say before concluding, “it just doesn’t seem…. right.” He then nodded his head at the explanation, somewhat pleased by the answer that he just gave to Yongguk.

 

Yongguk just stared at his boyfriend weirdly before looking at the maknae line who were standing at the entrance of their dorm, with a questioning look.

 

“Uhh… Me and Jonguppie hyung wanna go out to the skate park to play. Hyung wants me to teach him how to skate,” Zelo smiled brightly at Jongup, in which Yongguk saw a slight blush dusting the latter's cheeks and caused the leader to shake his head, smirking silently to himself and allowing them to go out and play. The maknae line gave their leader a short ‘thanks’ before heading out to their favorite hang-out place to enjoy themselves.

 

When the maknae line left, Yongguk heaved a long sigh as apparently his bandmates just ruined his and Himchan’s alone time and now he doesn’t know what to say to his boyfriend.

 

“What’s wrong?” Himchan broke Yongguk’s train of thought.

 

“Huh? What? Oh…Uhh… It’s n-nothing,”

 

“Aww come on Gukkie~ Tell me please… What’s bothering you~?” Himchan pouted in attempt to make Yonnguk tell him the reason for his displeasure.

 

Yongguk sighed again, “Really it’s nothing… just that our dongsaengs can really be a pain in the don’t you think so?”

 

“They’re just kids Gukkie what do you expect? Just let them be,” Himchan gave Yongguk an assuring smile, “Come on~ I wanna go out today and…” before Himchan could finish, both of them heard a long wanton moan and a short ‘ugh… Dae f-faster p-please’ coming from the Daejae couple room, “and I don’t want to hear those disturbing sounds” Yongguk gave a short laugh and asked Himchan to quickly get changed so that he could bring him to the special place that he has planned just for their first date.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Okay so how's the first chapter? I'm happy that I finally have the time to update this... so all those lovely readers please comment and tell me what yoou think about the first chapter okay? I'll really appreciate it. :)

~ G ♥