WHEN DIFFERENT WORLDS COLLIDE

WHEN DIFFERENT WORLDS COLLIDE

"I'M HOME!" announced Yuri before fully closing the door. She stopped at her tracks and her eyes widened when she remembered that there was something she forgot to do. Oh my God, she thought nervously. How could I ever forgot to do it?

 

In her surprise, her mother's voice suddenly blurted out after seeing her. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!"

 

Oh my God, what should I do? Think Yuri, think. She thought for a reason to answer her mom. "Ahm... uh..." She was tensed, but still managed to explain. "We had a role play in school... and..." Oh Yuri, calm down, she told herself. "And... uh... I... I play a role of an ugly... and a... a nerd girl... so... that's why my face is like this." She laughed nervously.

 

Her mom looked puzzled. "What's there to stutter about?"

 

Oh, did I make my lie so obvious? "Huh?... uhm... nothing..." She forcefully smiled.

 

Her mom was still staring at her, weirding about her daughter'a actions. And Yuri on the other side felt awkward. "Go change and wash your face. I don't want Betty La Fea inside the house," she joked.

 

Yuri chuckled at that part. But at least, she wasn't busted. When her mother finally disappeared, she took a deep sigh of relief. "That was close."

-----

 

After washing her face and fixing herself, she lie on her bed and thought for her secret, family and friends.

 

 

ORIGINAL KWON YURI

*very pretty

 

What if they're gonna find it out? That I'm ugly in school, but pretty in here. Are they gonna hate me? Oh com'on, what's the big deal? This is just a minor secret and I'm pretty sure that they would be happy for me cos I'm not ugly at all! :) but really... what if they'll get mad at me for keeping this secret for so long? :( Oh God... I just don't wanna be taken by those ugly and bad guys. I'm scared you know! Huhuhu... I better stop thinking about this... this whole lotta thing is driving me crazy.

-----

 

"BYE MOM! BYE DAD!" Yuri yelled before finally heading out from their house.

 

"BYE HONEY! TAKE CARE!"

 

She saw Wooyoung behind their gate, waiting for her. She opened the gate, and greeted him before closing it. "Good morning Young." She smiled.

 

"Good morning, pretty Yuri." Wooyoung smiled back.

 

 

JANG WOOYOUNG

*male, 17

*cool; kind and a nice guy; cute

*born to dance

*Self Title: "MR. NICE GUY"

 

While they were walking, they talked about some stuffs (lol they always do that everyday).

 

"How long are you gonna keep that pretty face of yours in the school?" Wooyoung asked.

 

"I dunno..." she answered breathlessly. "Let 'em finf it out."

 

"Do So Eun and Yoona already know about it?"

 

Yuri frowned. "Not yet... only you and the Jun brothers... and I'm thankful to have you guys."

 

Wooyoung smiled.

 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," snapped Yuri. "I was almost busted yesterday."

 

Surprised, Wooyoung quickly glanced at her, "What?"

 

"I went home ugly yesterday that's why. I forgot to go to Junho's place," she explained grimly.

 

Wooyoung was bewildered. She never forgot on fixing herself into her original appearance after school. "You never forgot going to their place after school." He paused. "Yesterday was the first time... Is there something bugging you?"

 

Yuri looked surprise at his last sentence. There must be really something that bugs her.  "Huh?... nothing... I was just thinking about..." She thrilled off. "...about." She lowered her head and continued, "Mario," in a low voice.

 

Wooyoung just chuckled. "He'd better look at you or he'll gonna regret it."

 

"Oh shut up."

 

"It's true," insisted Wooyoung.

 

"Whatever."

 

Wooyoung laughed. They kept walking until they reached Junho and Junso's house. Wooyoung pressed the doorbell and by any second, they saw Junho in their school uniform went out the door and opened the gate for them. "Yuri, why didn't you go here yesterday?" asked Junho.

 

"I forgot," Yuri simply replied.

 

They went inside and Junho closed the gate. "You forgot? You never forgot about going here. So where did you fix yourself?" asked Junho while they were heading inside the house.

 

"In my home."

 

"In your home?" Junho was puzzled. "So your family saw the ugly you?"

 

"Ne."

 

"So they already know?"

 

"Anio."

 

Junho was even more puzzled. "So what happened?"

 

"I lied that there's a role play in school and i play a role of an ugly girl."

 

"Aah..." Junho nodded his head for a few times. "Such a liar."

 

Yuri and Wooyoung sat at their sofa. "Where's Junso?" Wooyoung asked after looking around the house.

 

"Brushing his teeth? perhaps." He wasn't sure.

 

After a few seconds...

"Oh, Yuri-sshi and Wooyoung..." Junso in his school uniform, said after seeing the two on their sofa.

 

Everybody glanced at him. "You're already here," Junso added. "Yuri, why weren't you here yesterday?"

 

Yuri took a deep breath, tired of explaining. She looked at Junho and said, "Tell him Junho."

 

And Junho did. After that, they started on messing Yuri's face. Junho were assigned in putting foax black spots on the face, Junso in black and thick eyebrows, and Wooyoung's doing the dark eyebugs.

 

After that, they went out from the house and walked to school together.