This song is for you – I love you

This song is for you – I love you

Cha Hak Yeon

I glance over at the girl group that have just walk past us.

Two X.

My eyes set on the girl with soft burgundy curls and lean figure.

Joo Eunyoung.

Her eyes was set on me.

Our lips curled up slightly, enough for the both of us to see, but not enough for the people around us to suspect anything. 

My heart beats faster seeing her smile, giving me strength before I go on stage for our last performance for On and On on Music Core. Our goodbye stage for that song.

"Yah Hyung! Ppalli!" I snapped out of my thoughts and swivelled my head to the voice that was calling for me.

The gap between me and my group was quite far. I've been staring at her for too long until I didn't realize that my group have started to walk away from me, towards the stage.

Running up to them, I turn around for the last time to catch a glimpse of her but she was gone, out of sight.

"N-ah, it's obvious." the usually quiet Leo whispered in my ear, not letting the others hear what he just said.

Obvious? What's obvious?

I couldn't understand what he was trying to imply on. Just as he was about to lean and whisper back to me, we were called out by manager hyung saying it was our time to perform already.

Our last stage, before a well-deserved long break.

3 Minutes and 13 seconds on stage, we exited the stage after giving our best shot for our last stage.

 

"Alright boys! Chicken for dinner tonight! My treat!" Manager hyung exclaim once we board our van, heading off towards our dorm.

Me, being the loud one in the group, turn around to face my dongsaengs and started to sceam in glee. Ken joining me afterwards, being affected by the same 'disease'.

"N hyung! Act your age!" Ravi from the back scolded me.

I give him my best scowling face and turn back to face the front.

Taking out my phone, I've noticed one new text message on it.

Oppa, last stage daebak!

Smiling to myself, bending down, typing back a reply to the message that I've received.

Komawo jagi! Your stage was awesome too. But your shorts was too short :(

I chuckle to myself thinking of the reply that will be coming in soon. I know too well what the reply would be. Guess we have this conversation way too much but then I'll never get sick of teasing her.

Ah oppa! It's stylist unnie.. I can't do anything about it.. Mian  :( And I was right.

I know Eunyoungie. Uchuchu, my aegi is upset? I was joking. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ @.@

I replied back my girlfriend, teasing her all along.

Yes. I have a girlfriend. Joo Eunyoung. Two X maknae, Eunyoung. The Eunyoung that I dumped back in The Romantic and Idol. The Eunyoung that cried because I dumped her. The very same Eunyoung.

People might have think that I was a bad guy. Dumping Eunyoung over and over again. But what can I do? The relationship that we have had to be kept hidden.

Oh we were together way before all this happen. Before Two X debuted, before VIXX debuted. None of this was made known to the public. As much as the members and manager hyungs knew about what's going on between us, this relationship can't be made known to the public. Yet. Even my company president have no idea about this.

My phone vibrated again, notifying me of an incoming text message. Just as I was about to unlock my phone screen to read it, manager hyung announce that we have arrive home and send all 6 of us up before he went off to buy chicken at the chicken shop a block away from our dorm.

"Yah, guys. Go and wash up and CLEAN YOUR ROOMS!" I shout to all of them once we enter the dorm.

All 5 of them turn their heads back to me from where they were standing and just nod their head.

I walk towards the room that I shared with Ravi and Hyuk to put down my bag before heading out to the living room to lie down on the sofa only to find that it was already taken by Leo.

I push Leo off the sofa and claim my place on it, stretching my whole body to take up the entire space.

"Cha Hakyeon, I swear you'll get it from me." Leo towers over me and quietly threatens me before kicking my side and walking off.

I clutch to the area that he kick, trying to lessen the pain and launch myself towards Leo that was walking away.

"Jung Taekwoon! How dare you!"

And that's how the both of us ended up on the floor, after beating thecrap out of each other with Ravi and Ken cheering on us.

Just as all 4 of us are laughing, manager hyung came back with the chicken that he promised us and some soft drinks to go with it.

"CHICKEN!" and all I could see was hungry kids running towards the boxes of chicken that manager hyung was carrying.

The 6 of us and manager hyung make a circle aroound the chicken and started to eat it straightaway once the lid was open.

We all reflect back on the past performances that we put on for On and On, saying out our mistakes and everything while we eat.

While all of us are eating, I suddenly remember about the text message that I still haven't read from just now. I quickly scrambled out from my spot, and walk into my room to find my phone.

3 new text messages. Oopps.

Ah oppa. Jincha. I hate you...

Oppa, wae? Did I hurt your feelings?

Mian! Hakyeon oppa, mianhae.... I didn't mean my words...

Aish. I should have take a look at the texts earlier. Eunyoung is very sensitive when it comes to this kind of things.

I quickly dialled up her number, trying to make amends with her. Hopefully she won't be that upset on this issue.

"Ah oppa!" those were her first words when she pick up the phone.

My mouth instaneously curled up into a smile when I hear her voice. Especially when she calls me oppa.

"Young-ah, mian about the texts. I didn't realise it. Forgive me?" I add on a bit of my aegyo tone, in hope that she'll forgive me.

"Ani oppa. I'm sorry. I over react I guess. Mianhaeyo~"

"Ara ara. Mhm, Youngie, are you free now? Bogoshipda.."

I miss her. I really do.

"Now? Yup. I just finish with practice."

Alright!

"Assa! Meet at the usual cafe?"

"Sure oppa. In say, half an hour's time?"

"Mhm. See you. Saranghae jagi~"

"Nado oppa.."

I fist pump the air, dancing around in glee.

"Saranghae jagi~ muah muah muah!"

I turn around, seeing the maknae line peeping at the doorway, teasing me. Clearly, they have been listening to my conversation with Eunyoung. Or at least part of it.

All 3 of them were bend over, giggling over what I've just said.

"YAH! LEE HONGBIN, KIM WONSHIK, HAN SANGHYUK! YOU GUYS!"

And with that all 3 of them went running towards the living room, standing behind Leo, asking for protection against me.

"Jung Taekwoon, move aside!"

"Yah N. Shikkero. Move away." Leo replied back to me, trying to eat in peace.

Well Jaehwan, he was just in his own world, talking to the chicken parts that he was about to eat. Aish.

"Ah hyung! Mian mian!" Hongbin cried out from the back.

"N-umma! Mian!"

Ah kids. They did wrong, ask for forgiveness but they'll just end up doing it again.

"Ah whatever." Ignoring them, I turn to manager hyung.

"Hyung, can I go out for awhile? Jebal!" I pleaded manager hyung.

"Wae? Meeting Eunyoung? Aish N."

I nodded my head, looking down, hopefully I'll get to go out and meet Eunyoung.

"Fine, fine. Go. But promise me, don't get caught, stay clear of  fans and paparazzi. Arraseo?"

"WOAH! KOMAWO HYUNG! SARANGHAE!" I hugged manager hyung and with that I dashed to my room, changing out from my sweats and tshirt to just a simple jeans and sweater with my favourite snapback cap and glasses for disguise.

Without any make-up and disguises, I'm hardly recognisable. I'm not saying that VIXX is widely known but, yeah if fans see us, they can recognise us immediately.

"Be home early!" Those were the last words hyung said to me as I stepped out of the dorm.

 

The cafe as usual was not full, only a couple or two filled up the second floor of the place. I snag a couple seat at the end of the room, with cosy sofas, hidden away from others view. I've already ordered drinks for the two of us, knowing Eunyoung's favourite drink.

"Oppa!" A pair of arms, encircled around my neck and a peck on the cheek followed suit.

I turn my head around and there she is, my angel, Joo Eunyoung.

Wearing a simple jeans and oversize shirt with a woven scarf around her neck, and no make-up face, she look absolutely stunning, like an angel.

I take her hand and brought her to the seat next to mine. She immediately snuggle up against my chest, taking comfort in it.

This is what we usually do. Just sitting here, snuggling against one another, enjoying the drinks, without anyone disturbing us.

So far, we haven't get caught yet, and I want it to stay that way.

My arms make its way to her waist, bringing her closer to me as I inhale her scent from the top of her head.

Sweet.

We talk about the music show we both were on just now, talking about our performances, other idols performances, arguing here and there about nothing and joking around.

I really love the girl next to me.

"Oppa, an idol ask me out just now." she suddenly said.

"Oh jincha? Nugu?" I replied calmly.

I may not sound jealous but I sure hell am.

" B.A.P Daehyun sunbaenim."

"Oh.."

I can't say much. I don't even know what I'm suppose to reply to that.

"Ah oppa, I said no. I told him I wasn't interested. I only love my Hakyeon oppa!" And with that  received another peck on the cheeks.

How can I not love this girl?

"Youngie-ah, one day, we'll be able to go public ok. But for now, mian for us having to date secretly."

"Gwenchana oppa. Na arra, we're both rookies. It might not look good for us."

I smile, looking down at Eunyoung, leaning down to peck her lightly on the lips.

As much as I love you, music is so important to me too so I can’t help it
After some time passes, after I become a bit more famous
I will reveal you to the world – I love you

-I don't want to be an idol (VIXX)

 

A/N: OMG. I DIDN'T REALISE I HAVE LIKE 25 SUBS! THANKS GUYS! I know some of you have subsribed to this oneshot since months ago, so I hereby apologise officially for the super duper late post of the story. BUT WAIT, THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY. I STILL HAVE ONE MORE CHAPTER TO THIS! I hope all of you can wait for it. PLEASE COMMENT ON IT AND TELL ME WHAT IS GOOD AND WHAT IS NOT GOOD ABOUT IT! SARANGHAE!