Second

Smile, even if it hurts.

 

 Sulli arrived at her school early, just like everyday. She walked through the halls, ignoring the stares. Not long after that, a group of fangirls ran to the entrance, waiting for the Kingkas to arrive. And by the Kingkas, it's INFINITE and B.A.P. They're two different groups. Her brother is one of the B.A.P members. His name is Choi Junhong, aka Zelo. No one really call him Junhong though since he said he doesn't like that name, when he said that the girls literally squealed because of his 'cuteness'.

 

Sulli groaned upon hearing the girls' high-pitched scream when INFINITE arrived followed by B.A.P which is really annoying for her. She pulled out her ipod, put it to the loudest volume and listened to some music, obviously. She entered her class first since the girls are outside waiting for the kingkas to enter their classes while the boys are waiting for the queenkas who haven't arrived yet. 

 

The thought of the queenkas made Sulli cringed in disgust.

 

INFINITE and B.A.P  smiled half-heartedly at the guys and girls. They parted ways to enter their own classes. Myungsoo and Zelo smiled at each other knowing that they're in the same class. "Let's sit together nae hyung?" Zelo asked. L nodded.

 

"Let's sit there!" L said, grinning while pointing at the two vacant seats at the back near the window. There's one girl in the middle. It was none other than L's favourite girl, Sulli. Zelo looked surprised to see his noona in the same class with him but soon replaced it with a warm smile, happy that he's in the same class with her.  He made a mental note not to tell their mother that they're in the same class. 'Maybe we can be close again, maybe.' Zelo thought. 

 

"Nae, kaja!" he replied.

 

Sulli took out one book to read and abruptly stopped when she felt someone-more like two guys pulling out the chairs to sit next to her side and she could also feel the attention she's receiving. She looked like she doesn't give a damn bout them but inside, she's nervous as hell. She knew that she shouldn't  chose the middle seat. Sulli looked up from her book to only see her brother that she missed the most and the most annoying guy she has ever met, Kim Myungsoo.

 

"Can we sit here?" L asked her while grinning making Sulli annoyed. She inhaled deeply and let out a small 'no'. 

 

"Pleaaaaaase?" Zelo asked Sulli cutely this time. Sulli wanted to say yes but she doesn't want him to be close to her. Sulli glared at the two of them as a sign of no. 

 

Hey, L is not that type of guy who gives up easily. "Why won't you let us sit here huh? All of the seats are full now" he said while looking at the seats in front of them.  Sulli glanced around and yes, the seats are all full already and she could feel the girls throwing daggers at her. They're jealous. Obviously because of the two kingkas wants to sit with her. She glared at the girls. The girls looked in front like nothing had happened.

 

Zelo chuckled, amused by her sister while L was waiting for her answer. She sighed deeply and muttered "Yes" and she heard a small squeal escaped L's mouth. She looked at him as he blushed and cleared his throat awkwardly. 

 

-                               -                        -                    -                        -                 -                 - 

A/N: Annyeoooong. so now you know who's sulli's bro eh? IT'S NONE OTHER THAN ZELOOO. THAT CUTIE PIE AGJSAJISCNUIDJHOSC / SLAPPED 

 

OH YEAH AND HAVE YOU WATCHED INFINITE'S COMEBACK????? MAN IN LOVE? PMSL. MORE LIKE INSPIRITS IN LOVE.  /GETS BRICKED/ 

 

Who's your bias in INFINITE anw? Mine is none other than GrandpaGyu~ 

k enough with this long and boring notes.. ahahah. i'm sorry if it's bad or whatsoever. Do comment and subscribe~ 

And can someone make me a poster please? ;A; 

Thankyooou! /throws hearts everywhere just like namstar/

 

사랑해~ 안녕~