Third

Smile, even if it hurts.

 

 

Oooooops. I'm sorry for not updating. Here it is. I had a hard time doing this chapter. Next chapter will be Sulli's POV. enjooooy. :)

 

-

"So, can i be your friend?" L asked Sulli for the umpteenth time. Wow. This is every girls' dream to be friends with him. But Sulli is not like any other girls. She's different. 

 

Zelo chuckled when he heard his noona said "No". Some of the boys sighed in relief when they heard her rejection. Yes, Sulli has some fanboys but not that many like those queenkas named Miss A. Just like in some dramas and novels, there's this who likes to ruin everything, her name is Suzy- don't forget her clique also Min, Jia and Fei. Among all of them, only Fei who's not THAT y. She's the quietest. 

 

Enough with Miss A, let's go back to L. 

 

L glared at Zelo and Sulli's poor fanboys. The fanboys lowered down their heads and Zelo just kept quiet with a grin plastered on his face. 

 

'That's my noona!' Zelo thought and sighed, his grinned slowly dissapearing. Sulli glanced at Zelo for the first time today and of course she went back to 'her sleep' not caring about the others especially the teacher who looked like he was going to die teaching the students.

 

"How I wish i could say it out loud,but no, I don't wanna hurt her even more" Zelo muttered bitterly. L was doodling something on his book and he heard Zelo said something about 'I don't wanna hurt her yadayadayada' but he just ignored it. He was curious actually but knowing Zelo, he will tell him soon.  

 

Sulli? Well, let's just say that she looked like she was sleeping AND NO! She wasn't sleeping. She heard Zelo clearly. 'No Sulli, no. You can't cry. Her heart ached when she heard that. No, just no.' She thought. 

 

She sighed and stood. She immediately left the class to god-knows-where leaving the teacher yelling her name. Hey, she's Sulli. She doesn't give a about the others. She continued to run until she arrived at the closet. She changed her uniform to her P.E shirt and shorts. 

 

She went out to the track and ran. Just so you know she runs to relieve her 'stress' . 

 

"YAH! STOP WILL YOU?" L asked panting. She stopped and turned around, she raised her eyebrow when she saw L, panting. 

 

'Wow, he looked hot when panting and sweating like that. WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY THAT?' She thought. She kept on a straight-faced as usual. L coughed awkwardly. 

 

"So, uhm. What are you doing?" He asked stupidly. 

 

"Running, obviously. Can't you see?" She retorted. L blushed, he felt stupid and dumb. 

 

No one has ever made him feel stupid, since he's fluent in sarcasm. He decided to use his sarcasm. 

 

"Oh, sorry. I can't. I thought you were jogging." He smirked at his own comeback.

 

"Heh, if you can't see then how can you know that i was jogging or running? I don't give a . Just shut your mouth. Im just gonna run, or jog. Whatever you say." She said. 

 

'Wow, this girl sure has a sharp tongue' He thought. "Fine, i'll shut up. For now. Remember that. Im gonna change." He said, still smirking. Sulli felt ripping his intestines off. She did not say anything and just glared at him. 

 

He went to somewhere to changed-not in front of Sulli though. How i wish.  Sulli continued to run and  screamed when she saw L appeared infront of her. L laughed as she glared furiously at him. 

 

"Let's run together nae?" He asked. Sulli didn't answer and continued to run. L followed her while looking at her long legs. 

 

"OUCH!" L screamed when Sulli turned around abruptly and kicked his cough 'member' cough. 

 

"What? You think I'm that stupid to realize that you were staring at my legs? I could feel your stare ert." She sharply said. 

 

L blushed and let out a small 'sorry'. 

 

She ignored him as he followed her quietly, grinning. Sulli felt like ripping his ing intestines off. 

 

'No, you can't Sulli. Not now.' She thought.  

 

-

 

After running, they sat down together to Sulli's dismay. L was panting and so was Sulli. 

 

 

"Soooooooo, can i be your friend?" He asked, again. 

 

"Why?" Sulli asked quietly. No one has ever asked her to be her friend. It's the first time ever since that DAY.  She's a loner. 

 

"Sulli, please. I'm intrigued by you. I mean I'm interested in you." L said honestly. 

 

'Ew, that was cheesy L, you babo!' He thought. 

 

Sulli cringed when she heard that. She stood up and held out her hand. 

 

"Fine, I'm not interesting anyway, so you're gonna leave me when you find out that im not that interesting." She said with a straight-faced.

 

L bit his inside cheeks to prevent him from screaming or squealing.

 

When L saw Sulli was nowhere again he let out a not-so-manly scream. 

 

But the two of them didn't know someone was listening to their conversation. The stranger smirked and called someone. 

 

"Yeah, aunt. I saw that . She has a friend now." The stranger said.