My Life

Smile, even if it hurts.

 

Sulli's POV

 

I entered my house after a really tiring day. I tried to make it through the kitchen but was stopped in my tracks by a stinging pain to my right arm. I winced and find Mum with a metal serving spoon in her hand. 

 

"Who the hell is your friend?" She demanded, obviously very agitated. 

 

. She knows? Who told her? Could it be Zelo? No, it's not him. He wouldn't do such a thing. 

 

I looked around the house, Dad is not here. Zelo went to his and B.A.P's new apartment. And from her grip of the spoon, I knew this would not be good for me.

 

And being the stupid girl I am, I asked.

 

"Who told you?" 

 

She widened her eyes, probably surprised that i said something to her. But, god. I swear i could see fire burning in her eyes. Im so dead. Lets say byebye to my life. 

As if i have a life in the first place.  

 

"Someone, a girl." She sneered. 

 

The moment she said that i knew who the person was. It was her. That ing . That betrayer. That girl who used to be my everything until that day. That stupid day. probably the worst day in my life. No wonder  I could feel someone staring at me just now. 

 

"Who is it?" She asked me again. I didn't answer. I knew what was coming. 

 

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and my head made contact with the wall. She did it again and again. 

 

"You . Who is it? Huh?" She asked. I don't know why she wants to know about it. I mean, it's not like she cares about me. 

 

Still, I didn't answer her question again. 

 

"This is why Fei has left you. You're just a ." She said to my ears. From her tone i knew she was smirking. 

 

Hearing her name stung my heart. It hurts so much than the pain from my head and my right arm. Tears streamed down my face. She used to be my best friend until that ing day. And Miss A came into the picture, she joined them since she didnt have any friends at that time. That's the end of our friendship. 

 

She left me there. Laying helplessly on the ground. 

 

"Clean up before dad comes." She coldly said. 

 

I clean up myself in the toilet and went to my room, locking myself up, wishing I was the one who should've died so I won't live this way anymore.

 

And everyone, this is how i live. My not-so-happy life. Can't i just be like another girl who have some happiness? I just wish for some happiness. A happiness that I haven't felt since forever.

 

Damn, since my right arm is bruised that means I'm gonna wear long sleeves tomorrow.  I sighed wishing time would fly so fast that I can live on my own without my so-called parents.

 

I closed my eyes. Having L as a friend wont be that bad right? 

 

It will Sulli, my conscience said. 

 

I drifted into sleep as my mind thought about L being my friend.

 

I mean, it's will be okay right?