First.

Smile, even if it hurts.

 

"Breathe, Sulli-yah" She whispered to herself as she swallowed against the lump in . She's frustrated with her weakness making her angry without any reason. She swiftly brushed away her tears with the back of her hand as she got up from bed to take a five minutes shower. 

 

She washed herself and went out of the shower because her five minutes is over. "Don't you dare to take a shower or bath for more than 5 minutes! " her mum's voice echoed through her mind. 

 

'Yeah, mum.' she thought while chuckling bitterly. 

 

She went down to her kitchen to grab a sandwich for her lunch later, but she felt someone's glare from behind her and she immediately puts the sandwich back. Like many people said, if looks could kill, she would be dead by now. 

 

"Honey, why don't you bring these sandwiches to school and give it to your friends?" she heard her mum said, obviously not to her. To her brother of course. Yes she has a brother. 

 

She left her house earlier than her brother. Why? Her brother is one of the kingkas and she's just a cold princess that everyone hates except for this one group called INFINITE. No one knows that they're siblings, period.

 

~*~

"YAH, MYUNGSOO YAH! WAKE UP! NOW!" a guy with a pair of small eyes shouted. Myungsoo groaned. "Wake up now, or i'll tell the others not to tell you about the Sulli girl anymore" Sunggyu,the small eyes guy threatened. Myungsoo woke up immediately and went to take a shower. 

 

"FASTEEEERRR  HYUUUUUNG" Sungjong, the maknae shouted at him. The others just wait for him to finish. 

 

INFINITE left their house and entered their car coolly. INFINITE have 7 hot guys in it. First, Sunggyu, the leader. Second, the greasy Nam Woohyun. Third, the forever smiling angel; Dongwoo. Fourth, choding Sungyeol. Fifth, the competitive Hoya. Sixth, Maknae Sungjong. And Sev-  "IM DONE!" Myungsoo shouted. Well, he's the seventh. Call him Myungsoo or L. But he likes to be call L because he thinks it's cool. Making the others disgusted. 

 

"Let's go!" Dongwoo said and the others entered their car together peacefully, not. 

 

"HEEEEEY, I WANNA BE IN THE PASSENGER SEAT WITH GYU HYUNG!" Woohyun shouted. 

 

"BUT I CAME HERE FIRST!" Sungyeol retorted. Sunggyu facepalmed and drove leaving Woohyun behind. The others bursted into laughters seeing Woohyun's priceless face. Poor Woohyun. But hey, Sunggyu wouldn't leave his wifeu Woohyun  Woohyun like that. He stopped and reversed back to Woohyun who was  pouting. He entered the car while glaring at them. 

 

 

A/N: A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!   Guess, who's Sulli's brother. kekekeke. Chapter 2 will be up soon. it's not edited anw. gtg now. annyeong. sorry if it's short.