Chapter 1 – Vampire

WAR

 

 

Chapter 1 – Vampire

 

A lone figure was crouched down on top of a building staring at nothing in particular, while the moon shone bright as ever behind her.

 

Her name was Sandara Park.

 

“D. do you see him” the voice broke the silence of the night. As Dara broke out of her trance as she glanced down to see people roaming the streets of Seoul, not knowing what they know, she quickly saw the guy she was looking for as he quickly barged his way through the crowd

 

“Yeah I see him” she spoke in to her head set as she followed his every move through the crowd.

 

“Wait for my single” I saw him go straight into a nightclub.

 

From across where she was standing she saw Chansung and Jinwoon they both nodded and disappeared into the shadows, near the nightclub she saw Nichkhun and Junho as they both nodded as they entered the club where the target just entered.

 

“You two ready” I turned around to see Tac and Kim who were both smirking,

 

They both nodded and joined me at the ledge of the building we jumped off to land swiftly onto the pavement without anyone seeing, making their way to the nightclub, called ‘Thirst’, Dara smirked at how ironic it was.

 

The club was loud and dark the smell of bodies grinding against each other was enough to make this place into a house rather than a nightclub, lights were flashing everywhere I swiftly made my way through the crowd the thought of just slaying these humans was tempting, very tempting.

 

Junho was leaning on the bar as he nodded to his left where I saw our guy talking with a few other strangers and two of them I immediately recognized, it was non other than the s UEE and KAHI the traitors.

 

There were probably 15 to 16 people surrounding the table that they were seated at.

 

Kahi give the briefcase to the guy who opened it as he smiled at what was in the briefcase and whatever was in there I had to know, then out of nowhere screaming was heard, I saw Kahi glance up she then realized that we were there because she started panicking and everyone on that table glanced in my directions as there eyes turned red in a flash, which meant Werewolf’s

 

Gun shots and screaming was all you could hear as we fired our gunshots I saw our guy trying to escape with the briefcase I had to get that briefcase no matter what.

 

“Cover Me” I yelled I ran towards our guy but the crowd was making it even more difficult to move, until UEE stepped in my way, this honestly wanted to die.

 

“Stay out of it Little girl” she pushed me back and extended her fangs

 

“Get out of my way you traitor” I glared but the dumb just stood there

 

“I’m not the only one whose a traitor” She said

 

I didn’t have time for this because I could see the our guy getting away along with the briefcase.

 

I glanced at Uee, I charged at her and ripped the ’s head off turning into dust, some of the humans around me saw the scene and screamed and started pushing each other to get away from me and making even more difficult for them to get out I also realized that our guy had disappeared, without a trace.

 

“Did anyone see where he went” I spoke

 

“I’m kind of busy here sweetie” Tac spoke

 

“ I lost him”

 

“I don’t care just get your ing back here” Kim yelled I quickly jumped back into the fire, people were screaming and running around that I just managed to duck in time to not get hit by a bullet.

 

The humans were running screaming and the werewolves were slowly escaping I covered under a table.

 

“We have to get out of here fast” Tac said

 

“The hunters will be here in 5 minutes guys you need to get the out” Jaebeom screamed through everyone’s headset.

 

I nodded and so did Tac and Kim as we all split up and took off.

 

“I’ll cover you guys, you just need to be careful, there is only 4 that are close by” Jae announced then I heard thunderstorms and rain outside.

 

I rushed through the front bent my head down to blend in with the crowd.

 

Till I saw him, I glanced at how tall he was, he came barging in all drenched and wet, his hair was jet black and he was wearing his all black attire, his eyes were still black and his nose was still the perfect shape it always was, with his lips in a thin line like always

 

He hadn’t changed at all he still looked the same.

 

He glanced around, that I managed to past right under his nose making sure I didn’t look up, or make any sudden movements.

 

I smiled when I finally reached the streets I glanced back at him and I saw the rest of the hunters arrive then he disappeared into the club while I disappeared into the dark.

 

 

 

Chansung had a severe wound on his left shoulder which will eventually heal, Jinwoon was sitting near the fountain, Tac and Kim both stared at my arrival

 

A black Hummer Hx pulled up and out came Jae

 

“Thanks for the cover, I just managed to past two hunters who found it hard to see through the rain” Tac said

 

“But tone it down on the thunder” Chansung said, with his shoulder fully recovered.

 

“Where are Nickchun and Junho” I asked

 

“Their heading this way, and they have a surprise for you” Jae smirked I was about to reply when three figures approached Nickchun and Junho were on either side of the person who was being dragged and their was my present

 

“Kahi, who would have thought I’d be happy to see you” I said smiling

 

 

HEADQUATERS – interrogation room

 

“What was in the briefcase” I pointed the gun to Kahi’s forehead who only smirked so I smirked back aiming the gun at her left shoulder, pulling the trigger

 

“AHHH YOU ING ” Kahi tried pulling at her restraints.

 

“I’ll say it again, What was in the Briefcase” pointing the gun back to her forehead.

 

“GO TO HELL YOU IN’ AHHHHHH” I didn’t give her a chance to finish her sentence as I shot her right shoulder

 

“Now where was I, Oh that’s right, What was in the briefcase” I said smiling.

 

“ YOU… WAIT, WAIT ” she yelled when I pointed my gun at her left knee

 

“He just wanted these stupid files from the Library in the basement, where they keep the old files or records or whatever I don’t know AHHHHH” I shot her Left knee

 

“Your Lying” I said getting impatient

 

“How’s about this I promise I won’t kill you, like your dear friend UEE, all you have to do is tell the truth and I promise I wont kill you”

 

“You …The file were records of your birth and the royal family tree and other records, I don’t know why he was interested in it he just seemed like he wanted to know your background their were other files that other people bought but I don’t know what they gave him”

 

“And what was in it for you” I asked

 

“The Seeker ring” Kahi smirked

 

“How do you know about the rings?” I asked grabbing her shirt.

 

“I know that there are 7 in the whole world and I know that the king has one so does Se7en and Thunder one is with the jewel society and the other one is currently grazing your left index finger, but unfortunately since the trade didn’t go as planned I wasn’t able to receive the 6th ring, The Seeker Ring”

 

“What about the seventh ring?” I asked glancing at the 3rd ring which indeed graced my index finger

 

“What do you mean”

 

“Don’t play dumb, you mentioned 6 rings” I said

 

“Hmm your right, no wonder you’re the head of the force team…” she smiled coyly “no one really knows where the 7th ring is, it went missing during the great war or something.” She said as she smirked even though I shot her three times this girl was either really tough or a great actress.

 

“So why did you want the ring” I paced myself around her.

 

“We just wanted to give it to Rain as a present”

 

“So that’s why you and UEE did this, hmph, one more question. What is his name?” I stood straight smiling.

 

“I don’t know but ask your father because he seems to know everyone and everything” Kahi smirked

 

“What does my father have to do with this” I asked as I grabbed her left shoulder where the bullet was still pieced she just screamed as I glanced at Tac and Kim.

 

“He is the main reason why were here” Kahi said

 

“That doesn’t make sense”

 

“Ask him, who Seunghyun is” Kahi smirked leaning forward

 

“What does Seunghyun have to do with this” getting angry that she mentioned…

 

“Oh he has everything thing to with what’s about to happen, of cause he doesn’t know much, just like you, ”

 

“Leave Seunghyun alone”

 

“Oh its not me that’s after him, its someone more powerful than you and your dear daddy, there is a lot of us Dara you cant stop what is about to happen, this was planned for a long time” Kahi smiled I nodded at Kim and Tac.

 

“Thank you so much for your time” I walked away from her as Tac and Kim both pointed their guns at Kahi

 

“WAIT… WHAT IS THIS, WE MADE A DEAL” Kahi yelled I glanced back and smirked at her

 

“I said I wouldn’t kill you, I never said they wouldn’t” I walked off

 

“ YOU, YOU CRAZY ING…”

 

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG…

 

I glanced at the ring that I got when I turned 18, to receive this ring I had to kill.

 

[Flashback]

His back was turned but I could clearly see that he was old but he knew to much about our society so I had to do what was necessary.

 

It was Dark as we both stood at the graveyard he stood starring at one particular grave, the grave he would come visit every night.

 

When he turned to face me he smiled and I saw what I came to get which happened to be a ring that was on his left hand on his index finger.

 

“I knew this day would come, I just didn’t expect it to be such a pretty girl” He said, he then stepped forward.

 

“This ring will help you find yourself, you just have to let it” he said I stared at him then at the ring, I didn’t understand what he was saying.

 

I was lost at what I had to do, I had never killed but my instincts kicked in and I quickly ran and stood right in front of him I swiftly grabbed his neck.

 

“I’m sorry” I whispered as I tore his neck off as his blood splattered every where.

 

I took the ring off as tears and blood stained my face I glanced at the grave that he stood over every night which read

 

‘In Loving Memory of

Margaret Hyun Choi

 

1782 - 1841

 

A loving Wife, Mother and Grandmother

You will forever be missed in our hearts.

 

“”’

 

 

[End Of Flashback]

 

That night changed my life and right now I needed to know why, why was this ring and 6 others important to my father that he would betray us, his own race.

 

What do these rings do? What do you know father?

 

And What dose Seunghyun have to do with this?

 

 

I hope you like... More will come... ^_^