JongYu - "Snapshot"

SHINee Drabbles~!

443 words
AU, Fluff » PG-13 for suggestive content

Inspired by this. And EXO’s My Lady.

 

 

“Happy birthday―smile, Jinki!”

Sunlight bathing him in a soft white, Jinki cracked opened an eye, squeezing it shut almost immediately when the harsh flash of the digital camera nearly blinded him. “Yah,” he whined, “watch it, Jjong!”

“Ah, sorry. Forgot to turn off the flash,” Jonghyun replied with a wide grin, no hint of remorse evident in his voice even as he snapped a few more.

Finally, Jinki opened his eyes again, brown orbs glinting with sudden mischievousness as he grinned gleefully up at his boyfriend. Jonghyun’s breath caught in his throat as he ogled at the elder man, the way the sun hit the angles of Jinki’s face so perfectly, highlighting the round cheekbones, the sharp jawline. “What, no morning kiss?” Jinki enquired as Jonghyun took another picture of him. “It is my birthday after all. Why am I not waking up to in bed?”

A shiver ran up Jonghyun’s spine as he leaned over the bed, lips ghosting over the pale expanse of Jinki’s neck and jaw, planting a trail of soft pecks there until he reached sleep-swollen lips, the tender flesh into his mouth. It was moments like these that reminded him just how obsessed he was with Jinki that it was not even amusing.

“Because we did that yesterday,” Jonghyun murmured into his boyfriend’s mouth after a long, deep kiss. “And the day before―we need to be different every now and then.”

“But I liked that,” Jinki pouted, but the look did not last long—it never really did, especially when they were together—before he was smiling again. “Give me the camera!” he suddenly pleaded, reaching for the device.

Jonghyun’s finger accidentally pressed against the shutter, snapping a couple more images as he leapt over Jinki and onto the other side of the bed. “Why?” he questioned, unwilling to hand it over when he had a much more interesting subject to capture.

Jinki was laughing now, obviously amused with Jonghyun’s jump. “I wanted to take a couple pictures of you,” he replied finally, a little breathless.

Jonghyun just shook his head stubbornly. “Today is your birthday—only pictures of you will suffice.”

The elder man was about to complain about the policy when Jonghyun unexpectedly set the camera down on the nightstand, pressing record in the process as he angled it towards the bed. Jinki’s eyes sparkled with knowing excitement as Jonghyun crawled over and straddled him, the younger pinning Jinki’s wrists down with both hands. Jonghyun leaned close to Jinki’s earlobe, biting the soft flesh and making the elder whimper quietly.

“The only way I’ll be in that camera is with all our clothes off.”

 

 

~~

A/N: Yay, fluff! ^^ This was going to major angst (like, Jinki had passed away and Jjong was remembering this day when he was looking through old photographs), but I decided against it.

Jjong is a photographer and Jinki is a sculptor (artists, yay~).

My yeobo wrote a sequel~

Smile for the Camera (JongYu; NC-17; 631 words)
Might be related to this. Because Aliza is whiny and is spoiled and others. …It’s not really NC-17. Hahaha. I just labeled it as such because this time I actually mentioned someone’s .

The scene starts out in darkness, with the muffled sound of fumbling in the background. A soft curse and a muffled laugh could be heard. Eventually, after a few seconds of scratching sounds and fumbles, light comes on and somewhere there is a relieved sigh.
The camera wobbles a bit and Jinki is seen in the frame, smiling his widest for the lens. Jonghyun makes some cooing sounds from behind the camera and Jinki eyes him incredulously before leaning towards the camera. The scene pans a bit and a bit of Jonghyun’s face is seen as Jinki grabs Jonghyun’s neck to pull him for a kiss. Jonghyun moans a bit and the camera almost falls from his hand, but he firmly holds it. His other hand goes up to tangle in Jinki’s hair as he pulls away a bit, tongue lolling out of his mouth as he grinned. Read More