JongKey - "Roller Coaster"

SHINee Drabbles~!

[FIC SCRAP #6 | JONGKEY | PG]

"Rollercoaster"
bodyguard au, funny-ish » 283 words

a/n: this is a small tidbit of a fic that i discontinued a long, long time ago.

 

 

Jonghyun knew from the second he laid eyes on him that Key would be a testy one.

Bleached blond hair, wavy with bangs dyed a bright pink sweeping across his forehead; he had a pretty face, with high cheekbones, small feline eyes that radiated shrewdness, and pouty pink lips befitting the diva persona. Key held himself with stunning self-confidence, in a black suit tailored to his thin frame and a pink scarf tied snugly around his neck. Complete with the ear piercings, hand accessories, and polished black shoes, Key looked nothing like a bodyguard.

And yet…

LET GO OF ME!” the man screeched, his face pressed hard against the dirty tile floor, Key twisting the stranger’s arm behind his back and watching him thrash painfully underneath him.

“Calm down sir,” Key hissed between his teeth, a sly gleam in his eye. “You were well informed about our no-weapons policy—we simply cannot have our most dear and beloved hallyu star getting injured on such an important day like today.”

His voice dripped sarcasm, making Jonghyun scoff incredulously as he held back a biting retort and looked away from the two men. This had to be the fiftieth time Jonghyun’s new personal bodyguard offhandedly insulted him in the past few hours. They had only known each other for less than a week, but already the pair could not stand each other.

“Key-sshi, you can stop now,” Jonghyun exclaimed, voice thick with fatigue. He no longer cared whether the questionable man that his bodyguard was pressing against the dirty floor was a fan or an enemy; all Jonghyun could think about doing was going home, curling up, and sleeping for the rest of his life.