“Merry Christmas, my Kibum.”

Christmas Stalker

Comments reply:

@Minhae_014: kekeke let's see, will Jonghyun be there to save Key? hope u'll enjoy this last chapter :D

@MiaKpopLove: woohooo~ i really happy whenever i see new reader gives me comments <3 and thanks for loving this fic and give me comment ;) hope u'll enjoy this last chapter :)

@Love-Jong-key: s'okay hehe, happy u subscribe this and drop me comments <33 kekeke, okay no more teasing this time cus this is the last chapt ;) hope u enjoy it :D

@KeymyLover: Taeminnie is a lucifer? kekeke, in this last chapter u will find out why taemin did this things to Key kekeke..hope u'll enjoy it :D

@MehLikezPenguins: *hugs* soooo happy to see you here, supporting me till the end hehe i'm here to give u update keke hope u'll enjoy the last chapt ;)

 

Everyone, my love readers thanks for giving me comments from the 1st chapt until this last chapt >.< thanks for supporting me and here i share with u the last chapter of Christmas Stalker. Hope you like it :D 

 

-------------


As I opened my eyes, I could feel dizziness shot my head. “Ugh-“ I tried to lift my hand to rubbed eyes but failed. I was frowning and look at my hand. 

“What is this?!”

I yelled because I was so surprised to see myself. There was rope around my body and it hugged me very tight. I struggled to make the rope loosen but It came with no avail. I took a look at my surrounding and I was realized that I didn’t know this place. ‘Where am i?’ .’ Once again I tried to get out from this silly rope but I couldn’t. I felt my body was weaken I didn’t know why. I closed my eyes, trying to remember what had happened but I couldn’t remember anything except I was with Taemin, decorating my room. And we were very tired so he made us a drink. And then I felt very sleepy and—

And out.

Then a realization hit me so hard. Suddenly Jonghyun’s face was popped out into my mind and so did his words. 

“Him, the one with white skin and strawberry hair.The one who walked together with you last night.The one who hugged you before he went to his own house. He was the one who make you as his target”

. It can’t be.

“Good morning, hyung.”

I looked up at the voice and I could see clearly that there is Taemin standing in front of me. He was smiling as if nothing happened and he walked closer to me.

“T-Taemin! What is this? Are you playing joke on me?” I was very panicked. I didn’t want to believe Jonghyun’s word but the reality was in front of me. Once again I struggled against the rope but to no avail.

Taemin stopped me by hold my both shoulders and pushed me not too hard. I (who was in the sitting position) was leaned against something behind me. I looked at my behind and I found a tree standing there. I looked up and realized that it was a Christmas tree and there are gift boxes everywhere beside me. I shot him a confused and a pleading look. 

“Taemin—“

“You know what hyung, you look so perfect!” he was chirping happily as he sat Indian-style in front of me. “I think this year is my best Christmas ever because I have you as my Christmas present!” he continued and tapped my cheek gently. 

I shook my head and tried to avoid his touch. Suddenly I was felt very afraid of him just to hear the way he talked. “Taemin, stop playing around. Let me go, okay. I felt uncomfortable with these ropes around me,” I said calmly, tried to hide my nervousness. I gave him an awkward smile, hoping he would get rid these annoying ropes and laughed so hard while saying that he was just joking.

But no, he just stood up and walked away from me.

“Taemin-ah!” I called him but he didn’t hear me. Or he pretended not to hear me. 

“You want to eat, hyung? I will make you a sandwich,” he said normally as he disappeared from my sight. I let out a desperate sigh and finally I closed my eyes. I wished it was just a dream and if it’s not, I wished someone would come to rescue me. 

By the way, WHERE’S THAT STUPID DETECTIVE WHEN I NEED HIM!?

I groaned and I hit the tree branch with my head. I hate it when I was in a helpless situation like this. I hate it when I being tied up and couldn’t do anything. I hate it when I was so desperate to see Jonghyun at this time!

“Whoa whoa Hyung stop it! Don’t hurt yourself! You're very precious to me and I don’t want to see my Christmas present hurting like this,” he approached me with sandwich and a cup of tea in his hand. And he sat Indian-style again in front of me.

“Taemin-ah please! This isn't funny! I don’t want to be tied up like this!” I practically groaned and sent him a death glare. He just shook his head with a smile plastered on his face. “No hyung, I can’t let you go when I finally got you in my hand,” he said and pushed a sandwich to my mouth. “I was watching you for 3 months and that time I was really wanted you to be mine. Because you are so pretty, hyung,” he said. He leaned closer to me and my bottom lips.

I was so shocked and turned my head to the side; avoid his and his sandwich.

“You have to eat hyung, or else you won’t look as stunning as usual. Come on,” he said again and he gripped my jaw and pushed my cheek so my mouth opened. And then he shoved the sandwich forcefully to my open mouth. I spat the sandwich and shook my head hard. “I don’t wanna eat,” I hissed. I still couldn’t believe that he did that to me. My cute little baby was so mean to me.

He sighed and stood up. 

“Ah hyung, you are a really bad boy. If you don’t want to eat then fine, you don’t have to eat,” he pouted and left me alone in his apartment. I shouted his name, still trying to beg him to let me go but he slammed the door hard.

For the next hours, I still tried to loosen the ropes. I never gave up. But I felt very weak because I didn’t eat yet since morning. I took a glance at the clock in front of me and it was already 2pm. I could hear my stomach growled and I felt very hungry. But Taemin didn’t show up. Well actually even if he showed up in front of me, I still won’t eat his food. I was very angry and confused to know that what Jonghyun said was right. I called Jonghyun a stalker but actually Taemin was the one who stalked me. He already stalked me for 3 month! 

‘Oh God, I thought you loved me but I know now that you didn’t love me that much, do you? Why you do this to me!?’

Okay, I know that there’s no point to protest to the God. But I was very frustrated, didn’t know what to do. And finally I gave up. I leaned my head to the tree and closed my eyes.

“If that Jonghyun guy didn’t help me, I swear I will make him suffer for the rest of his life,” I muttered before I fall asleep.



----***----
 

“Mhhm,” I was awake because someone was shook my body.

I opened my eyes, expected to see Taemin’s face, but what I see wasn’t Taemin.

“Jonghyun!!” I shrieked and I nearly bouncing from my spot when I saw him. I could see a worried look on his face. “Kibum, Kibum I’m sorry I didn’t help you earlier,” he said while his both of hands brushed my cheeks lovingly. I wanted to lean to his touch so bad, but I remembered that he was not there when Taemin kidnapped him. So I was just snapped at him.

“Yes yes whatever! Just, let me go from this stupid ropes right ing now! If you didn’t, I swear I will kick you until you die!”

“Whoah Kibum, okay okay,” he said as he raised his hands up. “Where were you?” I pouted at him as he worked on my ropes. He looked up and our eyes met. Once again I was so captivated with his beautiful brown orbs. “After you shooed me away the other day, I was very desperated and I couldn’t get out from my house,” he lowered his head and I could see a blushed formed on his cheek.

“And today, I was once again waiting in front of your house, hoping I would meet you for breakfast or something. But you didn’t come out. I was waiting for hours but still didn’t see a movement from inside your house. And I realized that maybe the Taemin boy already got you.”

I was released from the tight ropes and he reached out his hand while smiling at me.

“And then I ran to his place and I sneaked out and I found you sleeping under the Christmas tree,” he helped me to stood up and hugged me tight. “I am so happy that you are okay, Kibum-ah. I’m sorry I couldn’t help you faster,” he caressed my back, he kissed my cheek and neck and I didn’t mind at all. I hugged him back, “It’s okay. It’s okay. Thank you so much and please take me with you from this place. I don’t want to see my baby Taeminnie right now. He was so mean to me.”

Jonghyun nod and he took me to his place before he said that he wanted me being tied up like that in his place. And of course I gave him my deadly punch.



----***----



He brought me to his place and he gave me food because I whined to him and told him that I was super hungry. And after I was full, he brought me to his room and let me sleep there. He said that I should stay at his place at least for the next a month. I was refused him at first, but when he said Taemin might search me to my place, I didn’t have a choice. I said I still have Minho and I would stay at his place, but he insisted on keeping me here. So I gave up and I agree to stay at his place.

But the truth is, I was really happy that I could stay in his house.

I think he was the only person who could capture my heart in a very short time. Yes, I thought I was FINALLY falling in love with him too.

I sleep for 2 hours before I opened my eyes and find no one beside me. I rubbed my eyes and walked to the living room. I saw Jonghyun with only his sweatpants (while I was wearing his cute pajama) and doing something with his laptop.

“Jonghyun?”

He turned his head and smiled at me. I smiled back and walked closer to him. He shut down his laptop and stood up, circling his arms around my waist. I let out a long yawn, made him giggled and kissed top of my head. I smiled happily because I love his affection towards me. “Let’s sleep, I’m still tired,” I said and once again he kissed top of my head and brought me back to his room. I climbed to the bed and lying down as I saw he was doing the same thing like I did and I slept with my head on his chest and he hugged me protectively.

This was my best Christmas Eve ever.



----***----
 

Jonghyun POV

I was woken up by the ring of my phone. I let out a small groan and my free hand grasped my phone and looked at the screen. There was 1 new message from Lee Taemin.

From: Lee Taemin
Hey hyung, I already received your money. You really pay me a lot just to keep Kibum hyung for few days in my house. But I really wasn’t complaining here! Well, I went back to my town this morning and I hope you would be live happily ever after with him. Merry Christmas!!

I closed my phone lid and put it back to my nightstand. I was smiling widely when I saw Kibum sleeping soundlessly in my hug. I kissed his cheek. My friend, Lee Jinki introduced him to me when I saw I was falling in love with this Kibum guy but I couldn’t have him until now. He said, with a little bit drama I could make him mine. And then I finally agree to use Lee Taemin, his brother to pretend to be his stalker and kidnapped him so I could come to rescue him and make him in love with me.

Well, I was succeeded and Taemin deserved that money because he really helped me a lot.

I didn’t lie about my job. I was really a detective, that’s why I was his stalker for a year already without him realizing it. And I didn’t lie either about how much I love him. I really love him and I'm determined to make him mine.

I felt a movement from the boy I hugged and I saw him opened his eyes. He smiled sleepily to me with his eyes half opened.

“Merry Christmas, Jonghyun.”

“Merry Christmas, my Kibum.”

 

------

so, how's it? LOL do u expect the ending to be like this? hahahahaha i love giving a twist in my every fics LOL please tell me what u think of this fic, cus i really need it hehehe

whether u like it or not please tell me okay hohohoho

 

and i posted another fic of mine, It called 10 Years. It's a swap-gender fic, means there are girl!SHINee in it :D 

 

Please check my fic here >> 10 YEARS (MAIN PAIRING: 2MIN) : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/41209/10-years-2min-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

 

as usual, please take a look, subscribe and comment cus i'll only start to post the 1st chapter after i got at least 5 positive comments ;) Please give me and my fics LOVE~ <3

 

THANKS SO MUCH MY FRIENDS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND YOUR SUPPORT <333 and for silent readers please give me comments and feedback at least for this time, for this last chapt :D thank you~