Confession

Christmas Stalker

comments reply:

@brownrice : so glad to see you here again ^o^ hehe don't worry, the reason why i wrote this fic's bcus i love the stalker fics LoL and now i have another stalker plot for my next fanfic. hohoho (it would be very creepy fufufufu) 

@kolmilyo : hohoho, prepare for the twist ;) xD 

@MehLikezPenguins: yay! :D hahaha you r cheating lol 

@pencilcase1991: here u go, the next chapt ;)

@jaekey : aww thanks :) and here's the 2nd chapt :D

 

Thanks for all ur comments for chapt 1, and enjoy the 2nd chapt :D 

 

-----

 

The next day I didn’t dare to leave my room. Thank God it was the weekends so I could stay inside all day without even encountered with that freak stalker. I curled into the couch without doing anything, I wasn't even in the mood to watch some dramas on TV. And that was when I realized that I hadn’t prepared anything for Christmas next week! I took a glance at the plain Christmas tree that I put in the corner of the room. I remembered that I forgot to bring the decoration, and I cursed myself because it meant that I had to go outside to buy some from the mall. I just hoped that the man wouldn’t appear this time. I hope he was too busy decorating his own house so he didn’t have time to bother me.

It was very cold today as I felt cold breeze greet me. I wrapped my scarf tightly around my neck and I shoved both of my hands into my pockets. I walked very fast, nearly running to make my body warmer. And I felt it again, the man’s presence. I turned around and saw him in couple meters away from me. He stopped at that spot, his eyes never leaving mine and I didn’t like it. Because—


Because he looked very stunning.

‘Pst Kim Kibum! Are you lost your mind, huh!?’


I shook my head hard try to burn away those stupid ‘stunning’ word. 

I decided to just talk to him. I wanted to live a peaceful life without a stalker (or some stalkers) around me. As I walked closer to him, he didn’t budge a muscle and his eyes still focused on mine. I started to feel warm, but I told myself that it was because of the jacket I wore. Not because of his stare. I stopped in front of him, not let out a single word because really I didn’t know what to say.

I couldn’t say straight forward, ‘are you my stalker?’ right?

“Hi Kim Kibum, this is our first conversation, right?”

Of course you stupid!

“Who are you?” I hissed, didn’t care if I was being rude. I thought that he would snap at me because of my rude behavior. And I was ready. I already prepared any retorts to throw back at him. But no, instead he smiled at me. His smile was pure beauty. His plump lips was stretch slowly and gently, I felt like to touch his lips, to taste his lips, to—

GET BACK DOWN TO EARTH KIM KIBUM! 

“Oh, I forgot that you still don’t know anything about me,” he said sheepishly and that was too cute. He was too cute to be stalker. 

“I am Kim Jonghyun, and I am a—“

“Stalker,” I finished his word and he was taken aback with my sudden burst. I still didn’t show him my smile; I still greeted him with my poker face. I really didn’t want him to know that I thought he was cute. And I didn’t want to show him my smile yet. Wait—yet? No, I DIDN’T WANT TO SHOW A STALKER MY SMILE FOREVER!

“Ahahaha—no no, you got me wrong. Listen, I am a detective,” he said, still grinning. And those wordsbroke my poker face and i felt my jaw dropped. A detective? Are you kidding me? Did I do something wrong? Did someone report me of having an affair with some men who already had wives? No no, it was happened couple years ago and in the different city. Not here. 

“Did I murder someone? If I did I swear it wasn’t me! I don’t even remember!” hysteria shot me and I was really panic right now. How could you didn’t panic if a detective following you for a past A MONTH! And I called him a STALKER! 

“God give me bless on this Christmas, I beg you,” I muttered under my breath as I buried my face on my hands. And I heard a laugh, a very crispy laugh. It was really nice to hear.

D’OH KIBUM!

“No no Kim Kibum, you didn’t murder anyone and no I am here not because you had an affair with someone before,” Jonghyun said while trying to hold his laughter. And—

What? How did he know about my affair!!

“How, how do you know about—“ I stuttered. Because I didn’t tell anyone about that one. Not even to Taemin or Minho, but how come he knew about it?

“I am a detective, remember?”

I was still confused but I nodded my head anyway. “And so?” I nearly died here and I really wanted to know why he was following me for the past a month.

“Listen, you are in danger right now,” he whispered to me. It seemed he didn’t want anyone to hear our conversation. “What?! What danger?” I asked him, because I felt nothing bad had happened to me these days. I even made a new friend, yeah that Taemin. He was my new friend and I loved him like I loved my own baby and I must say that I really happy with his presence near me. “What do you mean?” I asked him again. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder without my permission. And when I tried to jerk it away, he tightened his hold on my shoulder and whisper to my ear.

Yes, straight to my earlobe and it made me shivered a bit. .

“We have to act like we are a friend so he wouldn’t put any suspicious on me. That way I can help you,” he said. He brought me to the shop and that was when I remembered that I had to buy decorations for my Christmas tree. So I let myself complied his words, we were heading to the same direction though. We entered the shop and he unwrapped his arm from my and I felt relieved. He accompanied me buying things that I need and I started to feel more comfortable around him. 

“Ah by the way, what do you mean by help me? With what? And why people want to harm me? And who is he? Or she?” I shot him so many questions when we out from the shop. I really didn’t get it. Was he lying to me so he could have a talk to me? Aish—pathetic .

He stopped again and I could feel a cold wind breeze against my face. I was very sure that right now my face was really red like a tomato. “Him, the one with white skin and strawberry hair.The one who walked together with you last night.The one who hugged you before he went to his own house. He was the one who make you as his target,” his face was so serious and I really shocked when I heard what he said. I was dumbfounded. He make me frozen in this cold weather just to say that, that—

“You said that Taemin, my little baby, is targeting me?? He wants to harm me??? ARE YOU STUPID, HUH??” I retorted and practically scream at him. I didn’t care if right now everyone was looking at us. I felt my head boiled in anger and to see that he was very sure with what he said make me want to punch him in his face. “There is no way he could do that! He couldn’t even kill a bug!”

“That was because he was afraid of bug,”

“Well, yeah that’s right. BUT THAT’S NOT THE POINT YOU FREAK!” I massage my nose bridge and let out a long sigh. He was just a freak. A silly freak. So it’s better for me if I leave him alone. “Listen, Kim Jonghyun. I didn’t need your help about it because I was so sure that Taemin won’t harm me, okay? So please stop following me,” I said with my calmest voice, I didn’t want to age faster because of him. 

His gloves covered hands were holding my hands right when I about to turned my body and leave him. “Please just trust me, okay? I don’t want anything bad happen to you,” once again he tried to convince me. 

“I don’t know if I could trust you or not because we have just met today. I mean today is the first day we have a proper conversation and even though you know me THAT, well, I still didn’t know anything about you,” I started, pulling my hands away from his. Well I felt a little bad to reject his good intention like this, but really I didn’t need his help. I believe Taemin wasn’t bad like what he told me. And what Taemin would get after harm me? We didn’t even know each other in the past. He must be crazy. I mean, this Jonghyun guy must be crazy even though he had a very handsome figure.

I gave him a small smile and bowed to him, saying that I should go home because I had many things to do. But he didn’t give up. He caught up with me and said that he would walk me home. I couldn’t say a thing. No matter how hard I rejected him, he would never listen to me. So I let him do whatever he want for today. Then we arrived at my apartment building. He bowed to me and before he turned his body, I called him. There’s something had bugged me since he told me that someone was going to harm me. 

“Why you do that? I don’t even ask for your help. Why you know that someone was going to harm me?” I asked that not because I believed what he said. Of course I couldn’t believe that my cute little baby would harm me. But because it was just weird. He said that he’s a detective. Did detective just do his job after someone asked him to, right? And how come he knew that I was in danger?

But he just gave me a simple smile, a simple smile that could make my heart melt.

“Because I’m falling in love with you,”

 

---

 

So? how is it?? do you like it? :D 

please tell me what u think of this 2nd chapter by drop ur comment here kay :D

will post the next chapter after i got at least 5 comments like usual xD