'He was the one who make you as his target'

Christmas Stalker

Comments reply:

@WTBBtoday: so happy to know that u interested in this fic fufufu and yes, u have to read it till the last chapt to make u know why Jonghyun said Taemin was targeting Key. woohoo, many ppl loves stalker plot <33

@Love-jong-key: (i love jongkey too xD) i stopped bcus i can! muhahahahaha i love teasing my readers xD

@pencilcase1991: yessss of course~~ i love to read comments from my readers woohoo!! xD IKR hahaha, happy to know that my fic can makes u laugh ;)

@brownrice: hehehe, u know how i work, i love twist xD exactly lol u really can read Key's thought, eh? lol 

@MehLikezPenguins: Omo thanks >.< HWAITING!! Hahaha okay thanks for loving my fics xD i love the way u cheated lol

@minhae_014: hello new reader :DD thanks and here u go, chapter 3 :D 

@KeymyLover: hehehe ikr, he's so straight forward xD

Thanks for all ur comments >.< i feel happy /sending kisses

and here you go, chapt 3 for my lovely readers ;D enjoy~

-----------------------

 

 

Dumbfounded. 

He must be crazy. I was so sure about it.

“W-whatever. Just—stop following me around,” I made a shooing gesture with my hand and I walked into my building apartment, totally ignored him while he was still trying to talk to me. Sometimes I was very amused with those people who chasing me out. They really never know how to give up and always used different ways to make me look at them. But I never met people who as stubborn as him. And I never met a stalker like him before. And he was a detective.

I was so fabulous yeah!

As I walked to my room, I felt that my face was burning. I cursed under my breath; I didn’t want to felt like this towards a stalker. Maniac, freak, detective stalker. I pushed my door and put the Christmas decoration right under the still plain Christmas tree. Suddenly I wasn’t in the mood to decorate right now.


----***----

December, 23th

1 day before Christmas Eve and 2 days before Christmas. But look at my Christmas tree, still plain with no decoration in it. I lost my mood because of that silly detective and the words he said. ‘Because I’m falling in love with you.’ Once again I felt my face was burning. I shook my head and grabbed my phone. I didn’t want to decorate alone because I would feel lonely. And there’s no way I could ask Jonghyun to accompany me. The Hell I would (I don’t even know his number).

Anyway-

“Hi Taeminnie! Are you free tonight?” I asked through the phone, hoping he would give me a ‘yes’ and he did. Without much word, I asked him to come to my flat. I was very happy when I hung up the phone and get ready to greet him. I went to my room and walked to my closet, going to change with proper clothes. I took a glance to the window and took a peek to outside. Half of me wished I would see Jonghyun waiting in front of the building, but I didn’t see a thing but darkness. Without my consent, a slightly pout formed and I feel a little bit disappointed. 

‘How could he? He said that he will protect me from anybody that going to harm me. But he isn't here. Stupid.’

Well I know that I was the one who told him to not following me around. But still, I thought he was different from the other. I thought he was very serious when he said that he falling in love with me. But I was wrong, huh. He wasn’t there. Perhaps right now he was flirting with another men (or women?) and used the same tactic. 

Tsk—why should I care? Taemin would be here tonight anyway. I didn’t need that flirty detective; I only need my cute little baby.

As I finished changing my clothes (wearing a not too y sweater and not too pinky sweatpants) I ran to the living room because I heard my doorbell rang. I opened my door and be greeted by Taeminnie’s cute smile. His smile really made me wanted to hug him tight and kiss both of his cheeks. I let him in and pointed to my Christmas tree and the decorations.

“What? Tomorrow is Christmas Eve but your home is still plain? Ahahahaha, you don’t have any excitement huh?” he teased me while taking a stepped to the Christmas tree. I only laughed, there’s no way I told him that I lost my excitement because of that man.

I snapped back to reality when I felt a familiar tugged at my sleeves. 

It was my baby.

“Let’s start, Hyung!” He said excitedly. He showed me his perfect smile and those smiling eyes, ugh! Very cute! I couldn’t help myself and hugged him and ruffled his hair and didn’t let he go even though he was writhing against my hold. “I-can’t-breathe, hyung!” He whined and I pinched his cheeks. “You are cute when you are whining like that Taeminnie, hohohoho,” I said, laughing like Santa. He was pouting again as I turned my back and start decorating my tree while thinking that there’s no way he’s someone who could harm me. And I really missed a sly smirk on his face.

We spent 3 hours just to decorate my house, my Christmas tree, my living room, kitchen and my own room. Taemin insisted to decorate all of the room in my apartment, he was so excited. Actually we could've finished faster if we want, but apparently Taemin really liked to play. But I didn’t mind. I loved playing with him. He really was a baby. I was so grateful that he came to this city and I met him. If not, maybe I just would spend almost my time with my soccer maniac friend Minho. 

I looked up to my clock. It was 10pm already. I was so exhausted and so was Taeminnie, but I didn’t feel sleepy. As I lay on my couch, I asked Taemin, “are you sleepy Taeminnie?” He took a seat beside me on the couch, “what do you mean hyung? I am 20 years old and I sleep at 1 am.” I just chuckled at him, he was really cute when he made sure that he was an adult right now by saying that he always sleep at 1 am. 

“I’ll make a drink,” he said and after I nod my head, he walked to the kitchen to make a drink. I presume he was making me a tea. I sat on my couch properly and observed everything around me. My living room was full of green and red right now. And I was very happy when I see my beautiful Christmas tree. I had a huge smile plastered on my face when Taemin came back from kitchen. He raised his right eyebrow when he saw me grinning like an idiot.

“Why are you grinning like that, hyung?” he chuckled and hand me a tea. I took a peak at his cup; he was making himself milk. How cute. I received a cup from him and took a sip. 

“Nothing, it’s just I am very happy right now. Thanks Taeminnie,” I said. Once again he let out a chuckled. I laughed with him too and drink my tea until it was half empty. Suddenly I felt my eyes were so heavy. It’s weird. A minute ago I didn’t feel this sleepy. I let out a tired yawn and put my cup on top of coffee table. I rubbed my eyes and turned my face to see Taemin was smiling at me. “Why, I feel so—“

“Sleepy?” he asked me. He was still smiling and he put his cup beside mine. 

I could only nod and he scoot closer to me. I could feel his fingers brushing my right cheek and he was leaning closer to me. 

“Then, sleep hyung,” he whispered to my ear and with that I completely closed my eyes.



----***----

As I opened my eyes, I could feel dizziness shot my head. “Ugh-“ I tried to lift my hand to rubbed eyes but failed. I was frowning and look at my hand. 

“What is this?!”

I yelled because I was so surprised to see myself. There was rope around my body and it hugged me very tight. I struggled to make the rope loosen but It came with no avail. I took a look at my surrounding and I was realized that I didn’t know this place. ‘Where am i?’ .’ Once again I tried to get out from this silly rope but I couldn’t. I felt my body was weaken I didn’t know why. I closed my eyes, trying to remember what had happened but I couldn’t remember anything except I was with Taemin, decorating my room. And we were very tired so he made us a drink. And then I felt very sleepy and—

And out.

Then a realization hit me so hard. Suddenly Jonghyun’s face was popped out into my mind and so did his words. 

“Him, the one with white skin and strawberry hair.The one who walked together with you last night.The one who hugged you before he went to his own house. He was the one who make you as his target”

. It can’t be.
 
--------
STOP!! LOL
 
so so so so, how's it?? hahahahaha tell me what u think about this chapt xDDD /hyper
 
and for anyone who loves Jungmo/Taemin, 2min, and cheating plot u can read my another fanfics (finished) here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/26045/cheating-jonghyun-jungmo-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin
 
comment and subscribe makes me happy :) as usual, will post another chapter (the last chapter) after i got at least 5 comments for this chapt ;)