The stalker

Christmas Stalker

‘Being pretty is a crime’

Minho once said that (eventhough he was not that pretty compared to me). I had to agree with him this time. Because, yeah I was pretty. I could make all the man and woman under my control. I could make them do whatever I wanted them to do. I could have everything I wanted. 

Yes, I was a man. But nothing’s wrong with a man being pretty , right? My beauty was given by god and I really knew how to use my beauty. Even sometimes I thought that maybe God really loved me, so He made me this perfect. I wasn’t complaining. Hell no. 

“Hey, Key hyung!”

I was snapped back to the reality and smiled to the cute figure in front of me. 

“Hi Taem!” I waved my hand and beckoned him to sit beside me. He complied, took a seat beside me and made himself comfortable. I was paying attention to his movement and smiling widely when his eyes met with mine. He was sure a cute little boy. “Finished for today?” I asked him while offering a glass of milk. He nodded cheerily and received my offer. He was already used to me waiting for him until his shift in this café was over. And I always ordered a glass of milk for him even before he finished his work.

He raised his glass and took a sip. I really captivated by every movement of his. He really looked very cute yet pretty.I couldn't take my eyes off his figure. This wasn’t because I in love with him or such, it’s just I was born to love something pretty. And the cute boy beside me was one of it. He then put back his glass to the table and grinned widely. I took a glance to the glass and it was empty. Wow! 

He drank so fast!

“Ready to go home?” I asked him and ruffled his strawberry hair. He nodded his head eagerly, “yess! So tired! I want to sleep right away!” He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms wide.

“AIGOO! MY CUTE LITTLE BABY!”

Both of his hands were stopped in middle air and he shot a dagger to me. I didn’t notice that I said that outloud! I covered my mouth with my hand and smiled awkwardly, I knew that he didn’t like it when someone called him baby or cute. But then he pouted like a little baby. And really, I couldn’t help myself to not pinching his cheeks. He was too cute!

I was thinking that besides me, God must be really loves Taeminnie too.

He stood up and his lips still pulled out in a pout .

“You already know that I hate being called cute right, Key hyung? Why do you keep calling me that?” he whined as I followed him exited from the café. 

I let out a laughed and patted his head gently, “I’m sorry Taemin-ah. I didn’t mean to say it out loud.”

And that was when I noticed someone following us. Well, I wouldn’t say that if I didn’t see him from a month before. At first I thought that maybe he lived in the same direction as me so that was why I always see him on my way back home.Or maybe he was working in the place near mine so that’s why I always meet him in that café every morning to eat my breakfast. But after 2 or 3 weeks, it started to make me feel uncomfortable. Even his face appeared during the weekends. Everywhere I went I always saw his face. 

Creepy.

“Yah, hyung,” I felt someone tugged my shirt and I turned to saw Taemin looking at me with concerned on his face. “What’s wrong?” He asked and I smiled. “Nothing,” I shrugged and circling my arm on her shoulder. We continued talking about everything as we walked to our own apartment. I tried hard to not look behind me because I could feel it. I could feel his presence. 

When we arrived in front of my apartment, Taemin gave me a big hug and bid goodbye to me.

“Good night, hyung!”

“Are you sure it’s okay for you to go home alone?” I asked, not wanti Taemin to walk to his apartment by himself.

I could see he let out a long sigh and pat my shoulder, “Key hyung, since we know each other and since we always go home together, you always ask the same questions and I believe you already know my answer.” This time I was the one who let out a long sigh. “But Taemin, what if—“

“No what if, remember hyung I am not a baby. I already 20 years old! Besides I'm only 2 years younger than you,” he pouted again, clearly stated that he was too tired being treated as a baby. I finally gave up then ruffled his hair. “Alright, alright I understand,” I said and gave him a warm smile. Once again I hugged him and let him run towards his flat. 

And I turned my head to look at behind me. Fortunately I was alone and I didn’t see another presence, that man's face. “Good,” I muttered and I entered my apartment, greeting people I knew, stepping into elevator and pushing button number 7. As the elevator jolted and started to move up, I couldn’t help as my mind flew back to that mysterious man. I could remember his face clearly and to be honest he was really handsome. Yeah—I really hate to admit that but that was the truth. I quickly typed my password to unlock my door. As I stepped into my flat, I was greeted by silence and darkness. 

I didn’t bother to switch on the living room’s lamp as I walked straight towards my room. I the lamp and put my bag on a little desk near my bed. I walked to my closet to grab my pajama when I felt something bother me. My hand reached out to the window to peek outside through my curtain. I wanted to make sure something because my feeling said that he followed me until here.

“Oh my God!”

He was really there, standing outside my apartment building. And when I about to closed the curtain, he looked up and our eyes met.

“!”

---------

A/n: so this is my 2nd fanfic i posted here :D i hope u all enjoy the 1st chapter ;) this is not a long fic, the total chapters will be 4 chapters :D

please subscribe and comment cus it will makes me very happy ^o^ 

 

oh yeah, i'll gonna post the next chapter after i got at least 5 comments :D