Meet KwangSun

Journey of Life

"You should be careful next time." Minwoo said as he help you stand up.

"Kamsahamnida, Minwoo.By the way, I got to go." You said trying to avoid his stares.

"Hailey~sshi, are you looking for Jeongmin hyung?" Minwoo asked.

"Nae. Have you seen them anywhere??" You answered.

"The last table near the faucet." Minwoo pointed and he gives you  a bright smile. 

"Kamsahamnida !!" You said and hurriedly walks towards the faucet.

--------

"Ya! Minwoo, what was that??" Donghyun said as he saw Minwoo talked with you.

"That was nothing hyung. I just trying to help her." Minwoo answered.

"Better be nothing. And don't give Hailey that smille." Donghyun said a little bit irritated.

"She is not my type hyung, Don't worry. I'll catch up with you later. hyung." Minwoo said and then he goes out of the canteen.

----------

"Aiisshh~~ Where are they?? Minwoo said they are occupying the last table." You said to yourself and bite your lower lip when you saw a group of teenagers occupying the last table.

"Hailey!! Over here!!!" You heard someone calls your name. You looked around and presto. There they were!

"I was looking all over you." You said and take a sit beside Kwangmin.

"Where have you been?? You said you're gonna look for Jeongmin but I saw you talking to Minwoo beside the stairs." Kwangmin said like an old grump.

"Something happened that's why I am thanking him for saving me. Not a big deal, what are you fussing about??" You answered and roll your eyes.

"Hey! Stop it the two of you. I wonder how the two of you take care of Kwangsun when you fight like a cat and dog." Jeongmin said and chuckled.

"Of course we are not like this when infront of him." You answered and pout.

"I really don't get it how the two of you got yourself a child. And a very intelligent kid I might said." Jeongmin said and start munching with his snacks.

"Ask Kwangmin. I've been here for only how many months and now I have a child who is 5 years old." You said.

"Ahaha. Waeyo? Don't you love to have him with us?? We will not be called a family if Kwangsun is not here." Kwangmin said.

"I only want Kwangsun but I dont want you to be his father." You said and stick your tongue out.

"I'll volunteer as the second father!" Jeongmin said in a loud voice making some of the student turned to look at them.

"Shhhss! Jeongmin! Will you try to keep it low. They might think I'm having a child with no father." You said in a low voice.

"Mianhe. I get too excited." Jeongmin said.

"By the way, Jeongmin, would you like to go with us this saturday? Will be going to an amusement park. A family bonding." Kwangmin offered.

"I'll be thinking about it. Since you said it will be a family bonding. I might get out of the picture." Jeongmin said and chuckled.

"You're his uncle so that means you're part of our family." You smiled and looked at Jeongmin.

"Hailey, I'll be bringing Kwangsun to your place tonight, okay?" Kwangmin said.

"Nae. I already went shopping the last time so I could cook something for the two of you." You answered.

"Wow~~ So cute, the two of you could pass as a couple. Hailey, could you also count me in to whatever it is you're gonna cook." Jeongmin said and make a cute face.

"Of course. You were my housemate. I'll probably count you in." You said and smiled.

--------------------

Later that day, You and Jeongmin immediately went home to prepare for dinner. You started to cook some foods and Jeongmin helped you in cleaning the place. Within an hour everything is settled you are now waiting for your visitors to arrived. While sitting on the couch, you remember how you first met Kwangsun...

On the day of your arrival in Korea..

"Hailey, remember the surprise that I've told you about?" Kwangmin suddenly asked when the trainer left you and Jeongmin to your new house.

"Yes. What is it?" You asked.

"An unexpected event happened the last 2 months, it actually changed my life.." Kwangmin paused before he continue "I already had a child and sadly he doesn't have a mother, can you be his mother?"

You looked at Kwangmin waiting for him to tell you that he is just joking but he didn't, he just stared at you waiting for your response. "Are you alright, Kwangmin? Aren't you feeling fine?" You tried to check his body temperature by placing your hands to his forehead.

Kwangmin got a gripped of your hand and look straight to your eyes. "It's the truth, well, I'm not the real father tho~ someone left him infront of starship a few months ago. I don't really know if they intentionally leaved him or was he lost but since I felt that I'm responsible for him since I am the one who found him I decided to keep him until his parents return. I can't raised him alone. And he is still looking for his mom. So if possible could you please be his mom until his parents take him back?" 

"What's his name?" You asked. You are still doubting if you will accept it or what, but you feel pity for the kid.

"Kwangsun. But I call him Kiddo and I asked him not to call me appa in public unless he already have someone to call eomma." Kwangmin said.

"Saying yes will not hurt me, right??" You asked.

"Of course. This is for the kid." Kwangmin said.

"Dont you have another choice??" You're still being doubtful that's why you keep on asking and asking.

"None. Only you, since you are the only girl that I've talked too." Kwangmin answered, "Accept it, pretty pleaseee~"

"Alright. Then I'll accept it." You said and smiled.

====

"EOMMMAAAA!!!!" somebody screamed so loud that it brought you back into reality.

"Kwangsun, what took you so long??" You asked as Kwangsun suddenly hugged you.

"Halmoni talked to appa I heard that she wants to see you, eomma." Kwangsun said.

"Eh? She does. What did your appa told her?? Yoou asked.

"Appa said he'll introduced you to them at the right time." Kwangsun said.

"Oh. That's good. Where is your appa??" You asked.

"He is talking with Jeongmin hyung. Omma, I really missed you alot." Kwangsun said and hugged you again tightly.

"Jinjja?? I miss you too!!!" You said hugging him back.

"Omma, I'm hungry, Let us call appa and Jeongmin hyung." Kwangsun suddenly said that makes you chuckle.

"Alright.. Now call your appa. And I'll prepare our dinner now." You said as you stand up and went to the kitchen.

-------------

Sorry for a late update..

But I hope you like it :))

Do drop your comments and suggestion  for the story^^