Tell Him Now!

Listen To Him

£~*~£

 

 

 

~One Month Later~
 
 
 
"Hey Baekhyun!" Taeyeon greeted, being let into Baekhyun's apartment. Baekhyun just faked his smile and went along with it. Like always.
 
"Hi Taeyeon, how's it going." Baekhyun did his best not to let that smile fade for an instant.
 
"Things are going good. I actually came hear to ask you something Baekhyun."
 
Baekhyun tilted his head to the side. "What is it?"
 
Taeyeon's smile left her face and was replaced with a serious frown. "Why haven't you done anything."
 
Baekhyun just looked so confused. He really was. "What?"
 
"Don't give me that innocents. You know your fake smiles and fake attitudes can never get passed me. We've known each other for too long. It may work on Chanyeol but I'm not him. Now, tell me what's wrong. Why haven't you done anything to keep Chanyeol with you." 
 
Baekhyun has tried his best, but Taeyeon was just to good for his game. "You can't keep something you never had."
 
"Don't say that. You and me both know that Chanyeol loves you. He just hasn't tried to even acknowledge it."
 
"Why are you saying this. Don't you love Chanyeol too. Your the one who said ye-"
 
"I may have said yes to his proposal but that doesn't mean that I haven't seen this in you. I say it the first time you to were together. Remember our second year of junior high? I talked to you for about 2 minutes before I realized you weren't listening because you couldn't stop looking at Chanyeol. I knew you loved him from then. No, I haven't been leading him on so you can come clean. I love Chanyeol too, but I see how look when you your around him, looking at him, thinking about him. Trust me, I see it in bth of you. Chanyeol is the same way, he just hides it better than you think. Your love for him is much stronger than mine. And I'm willing to except that. I'll find another but if you don't get Chanyeol to see that you too are meant for each other, you'll just end up hurting yourself even more and dying with the regret of what could have been...if you just tried."
 
Baekhyun was frozen in place. Everything Taeyeon just told him were true. Everything expect for one. "He won't take me. He won't except it like you think he will. He won't do it." Baekhyun was on the verge of crying. Hearing the truth from someone who he thought ws keeping them apart, was really helping.
 
"He will Baekhyun. He will if you just convince him. There is one thing you can do that will make him open up and except you. Except everything he has been repressing. But I need for you to figure that out. You need to talk to him. You need to tell him everything before his in to far into this. After that, he won't be able to brought out of it. I don't want you two to make the wrong choice. NO mstakes Baekhyun."
 
Baekhyun had already started crying half way into Taeyeon's speech. She just held him and told him to let it out. "Let out the pain Baekhyun. Just let it out." 
 
After a few more minutes, Taeyeon pulled away from Baekhyun and looked at the clock on the wall across the room. "Chanyeol will be hear in about 5 minutes. I told him to come. You have to talk to him Baekhyun. Make him listen."

 

£~*~£