Teaser 2

I Hate Infinite!

 

"Hello, class!" the teacher said happily. "I am your homeroom teacher, Mrs. Shi!"

"Hello, Mrs. Shi," the class chorused monotonely.

"Since today is Orientation Day, we only get 30 minutes together instead of our usual 90 minutes," she said.

The class cheered.

"But we're going to take a fun quiz!" she announced.

The class groaned.

I looked around, and saw that the jerk Myungsoo was also in my homeroom class. He seemed to be chatting away with his friends. Unfortunately, none of my friends were here.

Mrs. Shi started passing out the tests.

I quickly skimmed it.


Directions: Answer all questions. You need at least 4 to pass.

(A/N: Readers, you can take the test too! Incorrect answers in red, correct answers in green!)

1. How long was the Hundred Years' War?

2. Which country gives us Panama hats?

3. From which animal do we get cat gut?

4. In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?

5. What is a camel's hair brush made of?

6. The Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean are named after what animal?

7. What was King George VI's first name?

8. What color is a purple finch?

9. Where are Chinese gooseberries from?

10. What is the color of the black box in a commercial plane?


I smiled contently. This is so easy! I thought, filling in the answers.

"Time's up! Umm. . . ~~~! What are your answers?" she asked.

"1. 100 years, 2. Panama, 3. cats, 4. October, 5. camels, 6. canaries, 7. George, 8. purple, 9. China, and 10. black!" I said triumphantly.

"All wrong," she replied.

My jaw dropped. Impossible!

"Myungsoo, how about you?" she asked.

Hehehe. . . he probably got them wrong too.

"1. 116 years, 2. Ecuador, 3. sheep and horses, 4. November, 5. squirrel fur, 6. dogs, 7. Albert, 8. crimson, 9. New Zealand, and 10. orange," he answered calmy.

Ha! Those were way off, I snickered.

"All correct. Good job, Myungsoo!" she complimented.

My jaw dropped again. I turned, and I saw Myungsoo smirking at me. He mouthed, "loser."

I fumed silently as Myungsoo cheered to himself. I finally snapped to attention once the bell rang, interrupting the teacher.

"You're dismissed, class! Goodbye!" she waved.

You're so going to get it, Myungsoo, I thought, packing up my things.

You're going to get it before you get me, that's for sure, ~~~, Myungsoo thought, going out the classroom door.

 


You probably got them all wrong, right? Ha ha! :D

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . . me too. . . -.-;

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I Hate Infinite!"

To Be Released. . .

Saturday, April 13th