Chapter 2

I Hate Infinite!

 

"Guys, this is ~~~," Sunggyu said calmly, but he grabbed my hand, and he was shaking.

The one that I slapped stood forward. L, I think his name was, had a slight bruise on the cheek I hit. He smiled, showing his sparkling white teeth, and spoke.

"Sunggyu, you weren't thinking about letting her go, right?"

Sunggyu nodded.

L's smile turned into a frown. "Why?"

"She's my friend, and I know what you're going to do to her," he answered, taking a step back, forcing me to as well.

I shook out of Sunggyu's grip. "Why? Because of slapping you? If you haven't noticed, you ually assaulted me! I could get you arrested! But of course, being the perfect angel I am," I said, saying the last part sarcastically.

He growled, and walked up to me before slapping my face.

I fell to the ground and clutched my face. I looked up and saw that he was smirking at me, and his friends, except for Sunggyu were laughing at me.

I felt Sunggyu pulling me up, asking if I was okay, but I pushed him back and walked up to L.

I leaned over and whispered into his ear,

"You know that I take tae-kwon-do, right?"

I saw his face fall into fear, and I smirked triumphantly before grabbing his wrist and throwing him into the wall right to me.

His body crashed with a resounding boom, and he struggled to get up.

He looked at me darkly and I smiled before saying, "I'll leave first."

I walked over to one of L's friends. "Give me the key," I commanded.

One of the youngest looking, I presumed the maknae, reached into his pocket and pulled out a small metal key, then handing it to me.

I smiled at them, waved goodbye to Sunggyu, and walked over to the door.

I left, throwing the key back into the room, then striding over to the office until I found myself in front of the secretary.

"Excuse me, but this guy slapped my face."

She looked up. "What was his name?"

"L."

She nodded, pulling out a red slip, and filled out the information.

The last thing I saw before I left was her checking the box labelled "Suspension."

 

Ah, revenge is sweet. . .