Part 03: Purposal & Daehyun's Disquise, revealed.

LOVE IN DISGUISE

Daehyun and Jaycee never stopped spending time with each other since the incident in the Grocery
Store on that hot, bright morning.

The two of them got along well and closer. They did practically everything together whenever they had a
day off from their busy schedules.

They had a blast together and discovered that they have a lot of things in common and are pretty similar.

Daehyun continued on with his hidden identity as Jung Chansung and he never told Jaycee the truth.
He never even told anyone else in his office, and he got another job at his appa's company.

He is waiting for the right time, and he even found out that Jaycee has gotten a job at his father's company when they went to celebrate it shortly after they became good friends.

He was shocked to find out that his appa didn't even recognize him once or grew suspicious of him!

Daehyun quickly rose to the top, being disquised as Chansung and Mr. Jung would allow him to work in his office on days that Mr. Jung was absent to take over sometimes.

He knew it'd be risky getting into the Jung corp, because Jaycee and his appa both worked there, but he was willing to take the risk, for he needed the money.

Not only did Jaycee and Daehyun spend a lot of time together, but Daehyun has found himself falling in love with Jaycee and he has been planning to confess to her sometime soon.

But first, he knew he had to tell her the truth about his identity.

Although, he is extremely worried about it and is thankful that everyone else except for his appa knows about it in building.

What if he confesses and then she found out who he really is? Jung Daehyun, the wealthiest man in
Korea, and the only son of Mr. Jung. Would she accept him or hate him afterwards?

Would there be a future with the two of them at all? What Daehyun doesnt know is that Jaycee is developing strong feelings for him as well, except she is too shy and scared to show her true feelings.

She has no idea if she is his type or even if he likes her the same way. She is hoping and daydreaming
of the day that he will confess to her...if its ever going to be possible.

One hot afternoon, right before Jaycee got off work and stepped out into the fresh warm air, she got a text from her new friend Chansung.

Chansung: Oh my, what a long day at work, huh Jaycee? How was your day?

Jaycee smirks and her eyes brighten with love twinkles when she sees what Chansung wrote to her.
Her heart flutters, and her feet grow numb.

She quickly types back and takes a seat on the long staircase to the building of the Jung Corperation.

She sees a bunch of her co-workers sitting on the other side, and having a nice snack while on break together.

Jaycee: Neee, oppa. I'll have to agree with you on that. *Wipes forehead* Fewf! It's such a
nice day out...my day was, hectic and sore. HAHA. How about yours?

Chansung: It sure is! I stepped outside for a few minutes to get lunch this afternoon and when I got back my forehead was drenched! haha. I got so thirsty and I drank my water bottle in one sip, pretty much. Awww, thats too bad! At least your day was more exciting than mine...mine is boring as hell, and people like to boss me around...its so annoying! Hey Jaycee, are you busy or doing anything else tonight?

Jaycee's heart skips a beat, and she thinks back, contemplating on weather or not she had any other busy schedules that evening or had to drop by the grocery store to pick up any extra food.

Jaycee: Wow! It must be hotter than I thought, oppa. That , oppa. Mianhe to hear about your work!
I hope you dont let EVERYONE you work with walk all over you...aniyo! I dont think I am doing anything else tonight,
except cleaning my appartement a bit, wae?

A moment goes by and Jaycee never heard a word from Chansung for a bit. She sighs and glances around her environment, taking a peek inside her work tote bag.

She finds the water bottle she brought along and decided to take a quick drink. After the description of the hot weather Chansung described, she got a little more thirsty.

Chansung: I am just wondering if maybe...you want to meet up at a cafe and have a quick snack together?!

Jaycee squeals at the new text she got and she ignored all the stares she got from her curious co-workers.

'Omo! I can't believe he wants to hang out again!' She thought.

She immediately texts Chansung back with fast fingers.

Jaycee: Ne, where do you have in mind?

Chansung sends Jaycee instructions on how to get to the new cafe in downtown Seoul.

He gave her a picture of what he was wearing that afternoon so she would have no trouble finding him the busy place.

When they decided to stop texting, Jaycee spent the next few minutes searching through her tote bag.

She had to bring a bunch of paperwork home from her boss to work on and complete by Monday, but when she noticed that she had a missing file, she decided to go back inside.

"Aish! I cant believe I forgot that file...I better go back and get it."

Jaycee slams her cell phone and water bottle back into her tote bag. She got to her feet, and hurried back into the building. What she didn't know, is that Daehyun was changing in his appa's office, and disquising himself as Chansung to meet her at the coffee shop.

He wishes he could go as himself and just be Daehyun in front of Jaycee, but he plans to tell her ASAP.

"Ahh, back again I see, Jaycee? Did you forget something?" One of her y co-workers Kaitlyn asks, giving her a slight wave.

Jaycee sees the haterid in the girls eyes and ignores her, continuing down the ailes of cubicles to
her desk, which is right in front of Mr. Jung's.

Jaycee is just about to head over to her desk when she saw something suspicious in the corner of her eyes.

She stops abruptly, and her fingers curl into a fist. Her heart skips, and she feels her teeth gritting
from behind her pursed lips.

Anger bubbles from the tip of her toes, up to the very last nerve on the point of her head.

Inch by inch, Jaycee slowly curves her head to the side.

Mr. Jung never closes his blindes in the window of his office, because he loves watching all the employees interact with each other but today, she thought her boss should have closed them, or at least Daehyun.

For behind the curtains, she saw his disguised revealed.

She watched as Daehyun slips on the Chestnut brown wig that matched Chansungs hair color and style.

The same jacket, and hat. She was even shocked when she saw her crush putting on...MAKEUP?!

She couldn't handle the pressure and before she thought it through, she burst open the door of Mr. Jung's office.

Daehyun has been standing in front of one of the large silver frames in the office to an award that his appa recieved years ago mounted on the wall, using it as a mirror.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

In that split second, Daehyun paused, and he drops the man liner that he held in his hands.

He closes his eyes shut, checking to see if its all a nightmare, and when nothing happeneds, he opens them again.

He turns his head Jaycee's direction and he can see the angry expression written all over her face!

She's standing on the threshold of his office door, door ajar, and her hand gripping the knob so hard that it might pop right off.

Daehyun gulps, and he grows mad when he sees a few of his co-workers pass by, peeking in out of curiosity.

"O-O-O-Oh, J-Jaycee, d-d-did you need something?"

Daehyun's heart pounded in his chest, and it hurt so bad that Jaycee could see the outlines of his heart in his chest at how
fast it was pumping.

She closed the door slightly and stepped inside, crossing her arms.

"An-Aniyo, oppa...I came in to grab a folder that I thought I forgot, and what do I find? Jung Daehyun turning into Jung Chansung?! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME, OPPA?! Y-Y-You lied to me, about everything!"

"NO, Jaycee! It's, it's not what it looks like...HONEST!" Daehyun protests, stepping closer.

"BWOH?! THAN WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE? Your wearing a wig, Chansungs close and MAKEUP!
I thought you were different, oppa, and I thought...I thought we had a connection!"

"We...we do, Jaycee. I feel it too!" Daehyun ran up to Jaycee, grabbing his wig and tossing it to
the floor.

That resulted in Jaycee gasping in surprise!

She slaps a hand over her heart and almost fell backwards in a dizzy spell.

"But, but Daehyun! Your the son of Mr. Jung, and I am just a simple employee. Why did you do this?
Why did you disquis yourself as Chansung and pretended to be someone else?"

Daehyun opened his mouth to explain but his lips snapped shut when Jaycee shakes her head.

"You know what, nevermind. I'm outta here!"

At her last words, she slammed the door shut and exitted the building, forgetting about the folder she
has been meaing to retrieve from her cubicle desk...

(~A Week later~)

A week has gone by and Daehyun never gave up on Jaycee nor winning her back with love and affection.
He called her up multipule times and continued leaving her emails, voicemails and text messages.

Once in a while he would even send her a telegram! Jaycee never returned any word, and kept quiet
for a long time...Daehyun grew sad, and felt horrible.

One day, Jaycee stopped by the library to get an interesting book to read at night like she always does to relax herself.

She needed something to keep her mind off her stressful job and now her fight with Daehyun oppa.

She got to the last aisle in the corner, and she has no idea that Daehyun had followed her there.
She grabbed a book that caught her eye, and started flipping, through when...

"OFFF!"

An hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around! Surprised, her twinkling eyes met face to face with Daehyun's angry embers. He threw the book back onto the shelf and pinned Jaycee up against the books, a few tumbling to the floor and his breathe breathing down her neck, giving her chills.

"O-O-Oppa, wh-what are you do-doing?"

"You wont listen to me." Daehyun begins. "You wont return my calls, voicemails or sent me a reply back on my emails, so I had to take drastic measures."

"But, th-this is a li-libraray."

"Ne, that's fine! I have to tell you everything, Jaycee! I want us to be friends again and I miss you. Please, hear me first before you toss my heart into the trashcan." Daehyun orders, a single tear slipping down his cheeks.

He had a death grip on Jaycee's wrists, indicating his agression and anger, letting her know she wasnt going anywhere.

She sighs and nodds her head.

"Araso, oppa! You can explain. I'm listening."

Daehyun glanced around them to know if the coast was clear, and he went on with his story for the next
hour.

Daehyun told Jaycee the whole truth and the real truth, from the very beginning. Jaycee had forgiven them, and they went back to being normal friends...the two of them continued seeing each other for another month, and Daehyun didn't confess to her yet...he wanted to confess to her a special way.

And this time, it wouldn't be a disquise or fake!

(A Month later...)

One afternoon when Jaycee finished work, she stepped up to her apartement door and her eyes widened when she found something taped to it, a letter of some sort.

"Bwoh? What's this?" She asks herself, staring at the piece of paper with her name written on it in bright, bubbly letters and a smiley face.

In an instant, she yanks the piece of paper from her door and flips it over, reading the words on the back.

'Look down, and follow the string.' The ink on the paper instructs. Jaycee bites the bottom of
her lips and does as the paper tells her.

Looking down, she finds a silver string tied around the golden knob attached to her door, and stretched all the way down the hallway, starting from the botom of the carpet floor.

"What's this about?" She asks, wondering what the hell is going on. She pinches the silver string with her finger and carefully follows it in whatever direction it's going.

She turns a corner, and the string seems to go on forever.

Jaycee grows utterly confused and at the same time, her heart is burning with anticipation and excitement.

"I wonder where this is going to take me." She whispers, growing more and more excited.

She continues following the string for another four minutes, and she finds another note laying
on the ground with her name on it after she goes through the second hallway.

At the end of each hallway, the string goes through the bottom crack of the exit doors and she knows she has to go through them, in order to find out where the string is taking her.

"Jaycee, there is something I have been wanting to tell you...something very deep and important that comes from the bottom of my heart." The letter says.

"I also have a secret that I must share with you, and finally reveal."

Jaycee breathes in shock and has no idea where the string is taking her.

When she read the second letter, a tingly sensation spread throughout her entire body.

Her body started to burn up and at the same time, her legs felt like jelly and it was as if her heart is melting at the words.

She didn't know weather she has the strength to press on, but she did.

She is growing ever so sweaty and she feels like she's going to collapse if she doesnt figure out who is doing this for her.

She folds the next letter she found and stuffs it into her purse, along with the first letter she has collected.

She takes a deep breathe, and continues to follow the string.

It takes her 10 minutes, and every once in a while, a present is laid out for her on the ground.

They are unique, and expensive gifts. Startled and curious, she takes the gifts without question.

She has even picked up a couple more messages, giving her compliments and on them are some written memories
she's had in the past.

Because of that, she has a good idea by now who she thinks is doing this.

She reaches the end of the hallway and the string stops at the door to enter the rooftop, tied around
the shiney silver doorknob.

Tied tightly around the doorknob is another note, and a single red rose.

The aura of the smell enters Jaycee's nostrills, and when she takes a breathe of it in, her body feels like its floating up to heaven.

She sees a trail of rose pedals starting from the heal of her foot, and leads all the way up to the door.

Jaycee slowly walks further down the hall, until she gets to the door and she unravels the rose.

She puts the pedals to her face and gently twirls it around the bottom of her chin, letting the ends of the flower scrape smoothingly across her soft skin.

The aura grows stronger amd as she does that, she closes her eyes for a brief second or two to
enjoy the romantic smell.

"Hmmmmm."

When she opens her eyes she grabs the folded letter attached to the string and quickly reads it
outloud.

'Darling, please step through the door and there, you shall find a hidden gift that is too big for me to carry! Be careful, because its on the rooftop.'

Jaycee smirks, and puts the letter back into her purse.

She takes one long, deep breathe and pushes the door to the rooftop open.

The bright sunlight blindes her for a few minutes and once they adjust to the raybeams, a hand suddenly intertwines with hers out of nowhere.

It pulls her to the shadows, and there, she discovers Daehyun oppa pulling her to the edge of the
rooftop, dressed ever so handsomely!

"Daehyun oppa!" Jaycee squeals, jumping up to give him a hug.

Daehyun laughs, and wraps her in a tight embrace.

"Oppa, are you my surprise?" Jaycee questions, pulling away from the hug.

Daehyun frowns because of how short he got to hold Jaycee in his arms, but he laughs nonetheless.

"Ne, how did you know?"

"I just...had a haunche. Are you the one who gave me the rose and wrote me those letters?"

Daehyun bites his bottom lips and shakes his head, agreeing.

"Ne, I am!"

He leads Jaycee out into the sunlight, and takes her hand again, bending down on the hard rooftop
pavement.

"Wh-What are you do-doing oppa?" Jaycee questions, speechless.

"The thing is...I brought you up here today because I have a very important question to ask you... I know we have been friends for a short period time and it had a rocky start, but...I have discovered that I have feelings for you Jaycee! Strong feelings, and well...WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!"

Daehyun confesses, bowing his head at his last words.

Jaycee stands there, bewildered and floating on cloud 9 in happiness. It took her some time before
those words that spilt out of Daehyun's tongue reached her ears and when she did, she threw her
arms around him, bending down in front of him.

"NE, OPPA! I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

Daehyun cried tears of joy and from then on, the two of them stayed happily together...

(THE END!)
================

AWWW, WHAT A CUTE ENDING, NE?!
DID YOU LIKE MY SURPRISE, DONGSAENG?!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!! :D
PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!

If you want a oneshot of your own, please request and apply in my oneshot/scenario request
shop! But if you'd like a none one, feel free to PM ME!!! :D

kekekekeke.

Until my next update,
S A R A N G H A E!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO.