Part 1: Getting a New Job & Daehyun's Escape!

LOVE IN DISGUISE

(@ the Jung Corp company building; Mr. Jung's office; Afternoon)

(Kim Jaycee's POV)

I've been stuck in Mr. Jung's office for my interview for the past hour, feeling claustrophobic and literally picking my cudicles until there is no nails left on my fingers out of nervousness.

My head hurt, my stomach was tied in knots, and my feet stomped the hell out of the floor with sharp high heal shoes I wore.

Seriously, I think that I might poke a hole in the bottom of Mr. Jung's office carpet!

It had been pure luck that my omma met Mr. Jung in line at a book store and they got to talking.

She told me that Mr. Jung is a very lively and humours man that loves small talk. Of course they probably talked up a storm when they waited in line to pay for their chosen books.

My omma and Mr. Jung got along smoothly, and it ended up that Mr. Jung told her about his successfull company:
Jung Corperations.

My omma thought it was amazing, and told him how I was in a tough spot at my job and how I have been searching for a new one.

She said I have been searching endlessly for a new career change and that I have good experience in well-developed comapnies such as his.

She must of told him about my life history, because shortly after, Mr. Jung had requested for my number and told her I could come in for an interview.

She called me up that evening and told me all about it while I sat at home, eating a bowl of good old Ben & Jerries, watching my favorite K dramas.

I had been a little shocked and taken aback at first, but I guess that if I do get the job, I will feel much better about it afterwards.

I'll have to do something nice for my omma as a thank you for scoring me this interview!

Mr. Jung has remained silent for the past 20 minutes, and looking over my painfully long resume.

He has a glum, serious look on his face and the more that time ticks by, I start to study his features.

When I first met him, I was a little intimidated and frightened by his sharp face.

But now that I think it over, he doesn't seem that bad and might possibly be a teddy-bear like guy in disguise.

He stands at about 5'9 and has a big, burley chest and muscles. He wore thick black framed nerdy glasses that covered his medium sized, deep brown  eyes and he had a lot of facial hair.

"Wow, this resume is very impressive, Miss. Kim." Mr. Jung states, giving me a wide smile from behind my resume folder.

I smile back, and run my hands down my shaking legs, fixing the wrinkles on my pencil skirt.

"Jinja? You really like it, Mr. Jung?"

He agrees truthfully and finally, closes my folder tightly.

He sets my resumes down and cooly takes off his reading glasses, putting them down on the desk beside him.

"I think you will make a fine addition to my company, Miss Kim. Welcome aboard! You start first thing on Monday morning!" He announces, extending his hand for me to shake.

The moment those words struck my ears I felt like jumping with joy.

I firmly grasped his hand and shook it, nearly shooting out of my heals like a rocket with pride, and happiness. For me, this is one step higher for gaining confidence, and I already felt in my tingling toes.

I contain my new boost of energy and stand on my two feet, giving him a perfect bow at a 90 degree
angle.

"KAMSAHAMNIDA MR. JUNG! I wont let you down!" I promise, shaking his hands. Mr. Jung bursts into
laughter and pats my hand.

"Ne. It was very nice to meet you Miss Kim, and I have high expectations of you." Mr. Jung adds in, winking at me.

I'm not sure if he was fliritng with me or not, but even so, those words made me feel a tiny bit more nervous than I was only seconds ago.

Now that I knew he was expecting big things from me, I knew I have to work ten times harder.

I smile again and nod, bowing once more.

"Ne! Kamsahamnida. It was nice to meet you as well, and I'll see you early on Monday."

With that I grab my jacket from the coat rack next to Mr. Jung's office door and I hurry the heck out of that stuffy office, feeling 100 times better once I get out into the front lobby and head straight for the elevator doors with a happy heart.

I can't believe it! I got a new job and not only that, a high paying job!

This is going to be the start of a new me, and a new life! Now before I go home, I'll have to thank my omma and pick up
some flowers for a thank you present.

(end of Jaycee's POV)

{**/Meanwhile @ Jung Daehyun's Mansion: that evening~~~)

(Daehyn's POV)

I saw my omma pass by me in a blink of an eye and squirm quietly out of my hiding spot, making sure no one else saw me.

She has a flushed, frightful expression on her face and her sharp, expensive brand high heal shoes tap dangerously loud across the floor in my appa's mansion, echoeing all throughout the first floor of the house.

The scent of her favorite perfume struck my nose and stained the air around me, mocking me and hitting me like a tital wave of guilt.

I sigh heavily in relief, and I slowly make my way to the other side of the banister, looking for one of the secret passageways my grandfather build in this house that would lead me outside safely without getting caught.

When I was younger, grandfather told me how he build this plantation and told me every single secret it held, including the passageways he added in as well.

As I got older, I spent hours and went on adventures searching for them all.

There must be hundreds in this place, because I still have yet to find them all.

I have been hiding behind a stone statue by the banister and waiting for the perfect time to escape for over an hour now.

I even wore a camoflauge outfit to match the colour of the statue, and a big jiant hat to hide my dark, sparkling eyes.

I kept a backpack in my hands, and a heavy grin on my lips. My Iphone5 and wallet, the most precious things I have at this moment
are tucked safely inside my pockets.

Soon I'll be running into freedom, and making my way towards my goal; a new life as a new man.

I am planning to run away and escape from this wretched, horrible place! I have made a plan to do this for weeks and so far, its working out smoothly.

I am Jung Daehyun, one of the richest sons in Seoul, and I will be inheriting my appa's fortune when
he retires.

Not only that, but I will be taking over his company and running it in his place.

I have been studying the same subjects at Seoul University as he has, and he is also preparing me for it on the side.

I have a lower job in the company as his assistant, and I follow him around the office, helping organize files and take his phone calls for him, learning all about his boring buisness.

Nobody asked me if I wanted this type of life, and there is something more I desire in my heart than money...a girlfriend!

Yep!

One would think that because I have all the power, looks and money a man could want, I would definitely have a girlfriend to share it with...but I dont.

All the girls that I do know or go to my University, pretty much drool over my money and want me only for my tittle.

I reject them all and I'm waiting for my perfect Miss right. I know for a fact I wont find her in this side of the country and so, I'll have to keep on searching.

I have one close friend that is also helping with my escape.

He is good at keeping secrets, and he even helped me find a new apartement on the other side of South Seoul where I will be living in.

I know I can trust him, and he has been a big help.

I spent the next five minutes searching for my first escape route, feeling up the walls, searching behind paintings and other markings to see if it'll open some sort of secret passageway with high hopes.

But with no luck.

"DAEHYUN!"

I stop dead in my tracks and pinch my eyes shut when I hear a loud, angry voice that belonged to a familliar friend.

Damn! I've been caught....how did they know it was me, even in this crummy camoflauge outfit?

"Jung Daehyun, you turn around and answer me when I'm talking to you!" The female voice orders.

I smile in delight when I notice its not my omma, and I spin around before she can get angrier at me.

"Luna!" I call out in a happy tone, slowly walking up to me.

She steps back, holds out her finger, and stares daggers into my soul.

"Where on Earth have you been?! Where are you going and why are  you wearing that hideous outift? Explain, AT ONCE!" She snaps, stomping her feet.

Luna is one of the best maids my omma has hired, and she has been working here close to 5 years.

She is 3 years older than I am, and she's very sweet. We talk from time to time, and she usually knows when to keep a secret if I beg well enough not for her to tell my parents.

She's pretty cool, on the days she's not PMSing.

"Luna, noona...I can't explain, I'm in a hurry!" I half lie, hoping she wont see it through my clenching teeth.

Luna gives me a stern look and slowly walks closer to me, looking at my odd choice of clothing for
this evenings events.

"Do you know how worried your omma is?! She practically called the S.W.A.T team and has made all the other maids and butlers look for you when you didnt respond to her an hour ago...what on Earth are you doing? Do you want to give her a heart attack?!"

Behind her angry stare and loud words, I can tell that Luna already knows what I have been planning.

I'm just not sure if she will allow me to run away and escape to a better, not-so-strict life.

"You must, or else I'll drag you to Mrs. Jung so she can stop having a heart attack."

"An-Aniyo! Please, hear me out...you wouldn't understand. This isn't the life for me, noona. I must leave and run away to find something better...My parents are too strict and they dont listen to me. I dont want to inherit my appa's company or work there...I want something different. Please, let me go. Araso?"

Luna noona bit her bottom lips, folded her arms and tapped her sparkly black toms, wondering if
she should rat me out or not.

I clap my hands together, and put my bottom lips out as far as I can, putting on my best ayego.

"Jusayo (please), noona? I'll repay you, I promise!"

"But Daehyun...how can you say that? You have...everything a person could want..." Luna points out, a single tear sliding down her pink cheeks.

I sigh again and let my hands fall, shaking my head left to right in disbelief.

"See? I knew that you wouldn't understand...I dont have everything I want."

"W-W-Waeyo? What more could you want?"

"A girl to share it with." I tell her truthfully, my eyes b with tears. I slump my shouklders, and walk towards her, letting my backpack fall to the marble floor.

Luna stands there dumbfounded and stiff, as if she never heard those words before.

"Jinja?" She asks, tilting her head to the side.

I nodd my head, and a moment of silence drifts through.

"Then go, oppa! Find the one you love, and I'll support you. I might not know fully how you feel, but I do understand that part of your heart. Hurry! I wont tell your folks, and I'll even help you escape! We can do this, oppa. FIGHTING!"

At that, my face brightens up and I smile the widest I ever did before, feeling 100 times better
that SOMEONE understood me.

"Kamsahamnida, Luna noona! Let's go! We better find one of the secret passageways before my omma goes back to her room. Hurry!"

With that, we spend the next 20 minutes looking around the same floor for the first passageway and when we find it, I feel relieved and feeling as though I'm getting one step closer to my wish.

I just hope I'll be able to find what my heart truley desires, and I'm making the right choice.

(end of Daehyun's POV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~