Signs of melting?

When Ice Meets Fire

Taeyeon: Oppa, thank you for helping me just now. If you weren't there, i don't know how many times she would have slapped me...

Wooyoung: It was nothing. Wait for me in the car.

Wooyoung parked his car infront of a 24/7 shop and he went into the shop to buy something. Taeyeon watched Wooyoung exit the car and tears formed in her eyes. She still remember the two years, the two years that she and Jessica suffered..

-Flashback-

When Taeyeon was just 12 years old and Jessica was just 10 years old, their parents died in a car crash. What taeyeon had before was a very happy family. Doting Father, Loving mother and cute playful sister. But all that changed. When taeyeon's parents died, she was sent to her aunt's house to live. Her aunt thinks that she was a jinx as she thinks that she caused her dearest sister's death. She hated Taeyeon for that. She might appear kind and caring for Taeyeon and Jessica outside the house but when they are inside, She always hit them with the broomstick or the cane. And she threw them down to the basement. The basement was her room. The only place she could walk around without getting scolded. Taeyeon became more and more protective of Jessica.

 

Whenever Her aunt is going to hit Jessica, Taeyeon would cover Jessica and let herself being beaten by their aunt. Taeyeon saw the change in Jessica, from a fun loving playful child to a icy cold child. She could not stand it anymore. She can endure any forms of hitting from her aunt and uncle but she could not stand seeing this happening to Jessica. So she took jessica and ran away from the house in the middle of the night when she was just 14 years old. 

-End of flashback-

When wooyoung came back from the store, he saw that Taeyeon was leaning against the window with tears. He did not know what to do as he never cared for a girl before. He was holding a pack of ice that he had brought for taeyeon to get rid of the swelling. He gently place the ice pack on taeyeon's cheek. 

-Wooyoung thinking- Aish.. What am i doing?

Wooyoung looked at Taeyeon's small face. Taeyeon was sleeping so soundly that she didnt even feel the ice pack on her cheeks. After what seemed like forever, wooyoung put the ice pack in the plastic bag. He took a piece of tissue and wiped the water droplets that is on Taeyeon's cheek. When he check that the swelling was gone, he continue driving back home.

 He suddenly remembered that he didnt know where Taeyeon stayed and he didnt want to wake Taeyeon up. He didnt have Jessica's number either. So he drove Taeyeon back to his house. He carried Taeyeon up to his room and put her down on his bed. 

-Wooyoung thinking- she must have been very tired. She didnt even move when i carried her. 

-3am-

Jessica: Aish!!!! Why ain't Unnie coming back home? She knew that i couldn't sleep if she is not here with me!

Seohyun: Unnie, dun worry she might be on her way back

Tiffany: Yeah!! and you still have us.

Sooyoung: Isn't there any food left? *Checks the kitchen*

Jessica: No food left.

Sooyoung: Yah! dun you and taeyeon eat?!

Jessica: Whatever. I'm gonna call her. 

-At wooyoung's house-

Wooyoung was looking at taeyeon sleep. Why didnt he notice her earlier? The hair which is tied both sides, the small and cute lips.... Wooyoung felt himself leaning forward slowly...

 

Oh oh oh oh Opparul saranghae

 

Ah ah ah ah mani mani hae 

 

Wooyoung pulled himself back when he heard Taeyeon's phone ring. Wooyoung hit his head.

-Wooyoung thinking- Aish! What was i thinking?!

Taeyeon woke up and saw wooyoung hitting his head. She reached for her phone in her pokect

Taeyeon: Urm... Yobosaeyo?

Jessica: Yah! Unnie! where are you! i was worried sick! Sooyoung is messing up our kitchen! Again! Hurry back home! Yah! why are you not saying anything!

Jessica was shouting through the phone and taeyeon had to put the phone far away from her ears. Wooyoung chuckled. 

-Taeyeon thinking- Oppa. Oppa Chuckled?

Jessica: Yah!!!

Taeyeon got out from her thoughts

Taeyeon: Ne. Ah dongsaeng ah. You keep talking how am i suppose to reply you? Yes i'm fine. I'll go home now. 

Taeyeon put down her phone and sighed. 

Wooyoung: Going home now?

Taeyeon: Ne Oppa. Sorry for intrupting. 

Wooyoung: Aniyo, come, i'll drive you home. Its dangerous for a girl like you to be outside at this time. 

-Taeyeon thinking- He.. Is worrying about me?

Taeyeon: A..Arsso

Just when Wooyoung and Taeyeon made their way to the front door, the door swing open. 

Taeyeon got shocked and hugged Wooyoung from behind. Wooyoung felt his cheeks red. Soohyun walked in and saw Taeyeon hugging Wooyoung. Taeyeon, having noticed Soohyun's expression, she pulled back her hand and stepped back. 

Taeyeon: Eh... I got to go. Bye!

Taeyeon rushed out of the door. Wooyoung followed and saw Taeyeon boarding a Taxi. Wooyoung sighed and headed back home. He saw Soohyun at the door and he got mad. 

Wooyoung: You brat...!

Soohyun ran with Wooyoung chasing him around the house.

When Wooyoung returned to his room, he was thinking to himself. ''Why am i getting annoyed that i couldn't send her home?''