Surprised?

When Ice Meets Fire

~10 hours later~ ~Wooyoung's house~

Wooyoung opened the door and fell on the floor in the house. 

Wooyoung: Taeyeon... Taeyeon ahh!!

Sooyoung: Yahh!! oppa, we just came back from our trip, must you be so noisy?

Wooyoung: Ah.. Sooyoung ah.. Long time no see....

Seohyun: Oppa, Why are you so drunk?

Tiffany: Maybe he had fun with taeyeon. Hah. 

Wooyoung: Taeyeon?... No.. can't have fun with taeyeon. She is in the hospital....

The three girl's expression changed and they rushed over to wooyoung. Sooyoung lifted wooyoung up. 

Sooyoung: Do you know what you are saying? How could she be in the hospital? She is so heathy when we left. 

Tiffany: Yah Yah!! What did you to to tae-tae?!

Seohyun: Oppa...

Wooyoung: Taeyeon ahh... 

Sooyoung: Girls, lets go to the hospital ourself. Its useless to talk to him now. 

The three girls rushed out of the house and boarded sooyoung's car, leaving wooyoung alone on the floor, drunk. 

Wooyoung: Taeyeon...

~1 hour later~

1 Hour later and wooyoung is still lying on the floor, calling out taeyeon's name. 

???: Who left the door unclosed?!

???: Don't get so mad, we just reached home. 

Appa: Yah!! Wooyoung!! Why are you lying on the floor?!

Wooyoung slowly opened his eyes and stared at the person talking to him. 

Wooyoung: Appa... You're home?..

Umma: Child, Don't lie on the floor like this. 

Wooyoung: Why would you care?

Appa: You do not speak to your mother like that!

Wooyoung: Its all your fault... 

Appa: What are you saying?!

Wooyoung suddenly found the strenght to stand up. He turned around and look at his parents with teary eyes. 

Wooyoung: Its all your fault!!! If you guys didnt enagage me with sunye that time, Things wouldn't happen in this way. Its all your fault!!

Appa: You brat!!

Wooyoung: Yes, I'm always a brat in your eyes, nothing i do will please you. 

Wooyoung walked back to his room unsteadily and banged the door after him. 

Appa: See!! See!! I told you not to go for a holiday, see what happens?!

Umma: Don't always scold him, He's just feeling down thats it. 

~Inside the room~

Wooyoung: Taeyeon...

Wooyoung lift the cup from the table and threw it on the wall, causing it to break into many small pieces. 

~FlashBack~

Taeyeon blinked a few times before saying: Urm.. Who are you? Why did you call me 'dear'?

Wooyoung stared at taeyeon blankly. 

Jessica: Unnie, you should rest now. The doctor says that you should rest more. Wooyoung, come out with me will you?

Taeyeon: Uh.. okay.

Jessica walked over to wooyoung and pulled him out of the room. 

Wooyoung: Taeyeon.. She does not remember me.. 

Jessica: I want you to leave her. 

Wooyoung looked up at jessica: Wh--What?

Jessica: Can't you see it? She is not feeling any pain now. Because she does not remember you. 

Wooyoung: ...

Jessica: If you really love her, let her go. She will be very happy. 

Wooyoung: She will also feel happy with me.. 

Jessica: No she wont. I hope you understood what i had just said. Stop looking for taeyeon. 

~End of FlashBack~

Wooyoung: Taeyeon.. I'll never give up. Never.. 

~Hospital~

Tiffany: Tae-Tae!! You alright?! I'm so worried about you!!

Taeyeon: Mushroom ah, I'm alright. Oh ya, who is that wooyoung guy by the way?

Sooyoung: You don't remember my oppa?

Sooyoung felt someone staring at her and she look around. Only to find jessica staring at her with cold eyes. 

Taeyeon: He is your oppa?

Sooyoung: Ahh... No no, i don't know anyone with the name of wooyoung. 

Jessica: Sooyoung ah, Come, lets go buy food for everyone. 

Sooyoung: Food?! Okay!!

Both sooyoung and jessica made their way out of the room.

Taeyeon: Aish... That food monster. 

Sooyoung stick her head back into the ward. 

Sooyoung: Yah!! I heard that.

Taeyeon: Aish...

On the way to get food, jessica told sooyoung everything and sooyoung agreed to keep their relationship a secret. 

~2 Weeks later~

Taeyeon: Ahh.. Finally i am out of the hospital~

Jessica: Ya ya.. Oh, I'm dead beat. Looking after you everyday in the hospiatl..

Taeyeon: Yah, I never asked you to come. 

Jessica: *blushing* But i've got my energy pill right beside me everyday. 

Soohyun: Huh? Oh, ya. Of cos. 

Jessica: Aish..!!

Jessica walked over to the Sofa can the tv. 

Taeyeon: Yah, go make her happy. *whispering*

Soohyun looked at taeyeon who winked ta him and walked back into her room. Soohyun Walked towards jessica and sat down beside her. 

Soohyun: Honey.. Mad at me?

Jessica: Whos your honey. 

Soohyun: You. 

Jessica: I'm not your honey. 

Soohyun: Yess you are~

Jessica: N--

Soohyun lean forward and kissed jessica on the lips.

~In the room~

 Taeyeon walked over to her bed and sat down. She turned her head and saw her wallet. 

Taeyeon: My wallet!!

Taeyeon opened her wallet and found the piece of paper she had put in. 

Taeyeon: Omo, what is this?

Taeyeon unfold the paper and read it to herself. After she finished reading the paper, she felt a pain at the back of her head. Taeyeon suddenly stood up and the paper dropped onto the ground. 

Taeyeon: I remember... Wooyoung.

*Ding Dong*

Taeyeon turned around and went out of the room. Jessica and soohyun broke the kiss. 

Jessica: Aish!! Who is it?!

Jessica walked over to the door and open the door. A man rushed inside and headed towards taeyeon. 

Wooyoung: Taeyeon.. I'm sorry, I know that you don't remember me anymore, but i still love you. Will you give me a chance?

Taeyeon: Wooyoung.. I remembered everything. I remember you now.. Wooyoung.