A Hint Of What's To Come

Love Is A Universal Language

How long was I asleep for? It felt like days. I stretched my tired limbs to unknot the uncomfortable feeling away. Realizing my Ipod was still playing, I picked it up to stop the music.

 

"Finally awake?"  

 

I looked to my side to find Kris smiling at me. Was he this handsome earlier? Oh no. I must look a mess.Quickly my hair I gave a once nod.

 

"How long have we been flying?"

 

"Just a few hours. But the silence made it feel like months"

 

I nodded again. "So um what are you planning on doing in Korea?" I blurted, just wanting the focus somewhere else. 

 

Noticing the small apple laptop on his lap, I leaned in closer out of curiousity. He was looking through countless numbers of pictures. Of himself. Is this guy in love with himself?  But the pictures do look nice. Maybe he was a model.

 

"Are you a model?" my voice went high towards the end. I heard him chuckle. My face blushed red, which surprised me very much.

 

"Not exactly a model. But I'm part of a boy band" I did not expect the answer he gave me. 

 

"So what were you doing in Canada then" 

 

"Boy you're not a very shy person are you?" he let out a chuckle. " My family lives in Canada, whereas I, myself live in South Korea and China. I go back and forth. Any further question?"

 

Afraid that I was annoying him,I shook my head. I grabbed the magazine placed in the pouch in front of me. Despite my lack of interest, I tried focusing on the colorful images and well thought out words. I wish this flight would end soon. As happy as I am that a handsome boy was sitting next to me, we were not becoming friends any time soon. 

 

Bing. Bing

 

"Hey guys" I heard Kris say to his laptop. He was starting a video chat. Cautiously, I took a peak at his screen. My mouth nearly fell down. His screen was full of handsome boys.

 

"Hey hyung" the laptop greeted happily.

 

"Hey guys, how's the break going?"

 

I looked at him confused. What were they saying?

 

As they continued their conversation in an unknow language, my body was unselfconsciously leaning toward the person next to me.

 

"Can I help you?" 

 

Startled, I sat up and shook my head furiously. I grabbed the long forgotten magazine and pretended to focus on it once again. 

 

Kris smirked. How cute