The End

Happens

 

Enjoy! >_<

 

They walk toward Seungri's ward. Their manager has come together with them after filling up Seungri's details with the hospital. The president had went back and promise to come back later.

 

They about to enter Seungri's private room but a nurse stop them.

 

"Please, only two persons at a time. I'm sorry."

 

"Ahh, okay. We are sorry." Youngbae answered and bowed. The others followed. The nurse then smiled and leave.

 

 

"So, me and Jiyong will go in first, is it okay?" Youngbae asked, looking at Daesung and Seunghyun.

 

"Eung. Go ahead, hyung. We'll wait somewhere." Daesung said, putting his hand on Youngbae's shoulder.

 

"Yeah, let me catch some sleep first." Seunghyun said. He ushered Jiyong and Youngbae into the room.

 

 

As they entered the door of Seungri's room, Jiyong heart frozed. Seeing his little maknae laying like that with his head and half of his upper body been wrapped, it is not something that he sees everyday. Seungri's face is pale white. Jiyong clenched his fists. He pressed his lips hard, trying to stop the tears from falling.

 

 

"Hey man, he's all fine. Remember what the doctor said? Nothing serious happened to him." Youngbae said, standing next to Jiyong.

 

"Yeah, I know." Jiyong's voice cracked. His head downed, hiding his redden eyes.

 

"You need anything, bruh?"

 

"Can I have some time alone?" Jiyong look at Youngbae. Tears b in his eyes.

 

Youngbae squeezed Jiyong's shoulder and leaving his best friend a time alone with their maknae.

 

 

Jiyong pull a chair closer to Seungri's bed. He took a sit and sighed. He look deep into Seungri's face.

 

"Ri..." He took maknae's right hand and squeezed it into his hands.

 

"Please.. Please don't do something like this again.." Jiyong grasped tight on the little one hand.

 

"You are my responsibility, Seungri ah. My dearest dongsaeng. I don't want anything bad happen to you.. I.. I don't think I can go on if.. if something happen to you.." Jiyong said, with the tears streaming down his face. He hold tight Seungri's hand and pull it to his face.

 

And Jiyong stays like that ever since.

 

----------------------

 

 

It had been almost 12 hours they've waiting for Seungri to wake up. The doctor had came in and out to check on his conditions.

 

Its time for Seunghyun and Jiyong to stay with the maknae. They've changed the cycle for 3 times already. But Jiyong never leave. He didn't want to leave Seungri's side. Daesung and Youngbae had decided to go back home after taking their turns. They'll come back after some resting and changing.

 

And when Seunghyun entered, he had insist Jiyong to take a nap after the long hours of waiting next to his beloved maknae. Jiyong disagreed but when Seunghyun had promised to wake him up even with Seungri's slightest move, he gave up. He is indeed very tired.

 

Jiyong is now sleeping on the couch at the corner of Seungri's room. Even in the sleep, Jiyong didnt look that peaceful. Seunghyun look across at his dongsaeng wistfully.

 

"Maknae ah, palli wake up. We are worried about you. Uri leader, he is worried about you." Seunghyun said, looking at the patient on the bed.

 

He tenderly caresses Seungri's hand against him. The hand stay.

 

Maybe they are not close like how Seungri is with Jiyong. Maybe they don't jokes like how Seunghyun is with Daesung. But, they do love each other. They do care about each other. Beside, they are sharing the same name. That itself shows they are meant to be together in this term of relationship that they have right now.

 

Seunghyun look at his maknae dearly. He always in awe with Seungri. A strong kid with a strong will. Seungri character is so different from him. Always full of passion, always full of confidence. That confidence in him is what makes Seungri who he is now. It is something that Seunghyun can never win over if they're competing.

 

Seungri always said that he is jealous with Seunghyun, the one who he stated before as a man with unparallel beauty, who have a very handsome and beautiful face. The one with a deep voice that can put an end to women's heart. The one with a great long body that don't need to move much when dancing and still look good. The one that he states before in an interview that he want to put his TOP hyung in a museum for beauty exhibition. The fans clearly love TOP more than him. Most of them. And Seungri always said that he want to be look with that kind of eyes too.

 

Maybe to someone, it will be kinda annoying when one keep praising you non-stop. But to Seunghyun it is something that he will always feeling grateful of toward Seungri. It is not due to the compliments he received but because he know Seungri did all that to help Seunghyun gaining his own self confidence. The little maknae of them really knows how to overcome the lack in them. Giving what he can do best - brag.

 

 

Seunghyun's phone suddenly vibrates. He put away his hand from Seungri to grab the phone in his right pocket. He look at the caller.

 

"Hello?" He talked in whisper.

 

"Give me a minute." Seunghyun look at Seungri, then to Jiyong. He need to excuse himself out. He didn't want to disturb them.

 

After make sure that Seungri is okay, Seunghyun went out to continue the conversation with the caller.

 

 

Seungri tries to open his eyes. He feels the stingness in his head. He has awake awhile ago when his Seunghyun hyung is talking to him. He try again. This time he saw a bit of light but the headache is terrible.

 

"Hy'ung!" He tries to call out for help. His voice croaked.

 

"Hyuung.." Tears streaming down his face. The pain is unbearable.

 

 

Daesung and Youngbae who just arrived, saw that their little maknae writhing in pain. Daesung stay with Seungri trying to calm him down while Youngbae immediately calling for help. Daesung look over the room seeing that his Jiyong hyung is sleeping. He decided not to wake him up yet, letting the leader to sleep a bit more.

 

The doctor came in, giving Seungri a thorough examination.

 

A while later, Seunghyun is back and surprised seeing the members and doctors surrounding their maknae. He quicken his pace and helps the other propping Seungri to sit.

 

The doctor then went out after giving them a permission to stay.

 

 

"Feeling okay?" Youngbae asked. Seungri nodded weakly.

 

"Where is Jiyong hyung?" Seungri asked, in low hoarse voice. He didn't see his leader hyung since he regain conscious.

 

"There..." Daesung pointed out to the corner of the room where Jiyong is sleeping soundlessly.

 

"He's been awake since yesterday, Ri. Not once he leave your side." Youngbae explained.

 

"I forced him to sleep right when I came in." Seunghyun said.

 

"What makes him agreed?" Daesung asked.

 

"That I'll wake him up even with maknae's slightest move."

 

"I'm not just making a slightest move here, hyung." Seungri said sarcastically.

 

"Let him sleep a little more, Ri." Youngbae said.

 

"Yes, you brat." Seunghyun softly knocked Seungri's cheeck.

 

"Oww!" Seungri yelp and pouted.

 

The others laughed watching their maknae's pouting face.

 

 

"Seungri ah!" Jiyong suddenly woke up from his sleep.

 

"Seungri ah! Seungri ah, kwenchana?!" He immediately rushed toward Seungri's bed, pushing away Daesung who is standing next to Seungri. He runs his hands all over Seungri, face and body.

 

"Aigoo hyung, he's all fine." Daesung shook his head. He back off and move next to Youngbae who is opposite of the bed with Seunghyun.

 

"I'm fine, hyung.." Seungri laughed weakly.

 

"I'm worried..." Jiyong said, while softly Seungri's hair.

 

"Eyy, don't worry about me.." Seungri said, titling his head a bit.

 

"If you didn't want us to worry about you then don't do something stupid like this anymore." Seunghyun said, tapping Seungri's left calf.

 

"Aaah! Playing with the rope isn't something stupid." Seungri's replied while rubbing his left calf. His right side has been wrapped and his right hand has been stick with the IV drip.

 

"Playing with the rope that attached with a spotlight IS stupid, Seungri ah." Daesung added.

 

"Hehe. happens, hyung." Seungri said, nonchalantly.

 

"Yahh! We are worried sick about you and you can even joke about it?!" Seunghyun tapped Seungri's left calf again few more times.

 

"Owww! Hyunggg.. Look what TOP hyung did to me..." Seungri turn's to his side, making a clamor to his beloved Jiyong hyung who is sitting on the bed with him. Jiyong chuckled.

 

"Hyung, geumane..." Jiyong said softly.

 

 

"Is it hurt?" Jiyong asked while running his hands on Seungri's head and shoulder that has been wrapped.

 

"Yeah, but I'm okay, hyung. Jinjja!" He wiggled his body around, trying to show that he is fine. But, too much exaggerating, he ended up twitching his back muscles, causing him a lot of pain.

 

 

"Arghhhh!!!" Seungri groaned. He lowered his head down.

 

"Seungri ah!!" The hyungs acted immediately.

 

"Are you okay?!"

 

"Should I call the doctor?"

 

All hands on him.

 

 

"Haishh! I'm okay, I'm okay!" He quickly wiped his tears off, trying his best to hide the pain. He took a deep breath.

 

"Don't do like that anymore!" Jiyong scolded.

 

"YES!" Seunghyun said, tapping his calf again.

 

"Owww! Hyung! If you keep doing that, I'll have to end up wrapping my leg too!"

 

"If you keep doing something like that again, I'm going to wrap your whole body myself!" Seunghyun said.

 

"I'm going to help Seunghyun hyung!" Youngbae added.

 

 

"Hyunggg..." Seungri look at Jiyong and pouted.

 

"I'll help too..." Jiyong chuckled.

 

"WHAT?!" Seungri was taken aback. His Jiyong hyung betrayed him.

 

 

"Daesung hyung..." Seungri turned to his last resort.

 

Daesung laughed.

 

"I'm sure going to help them too!"

 

"HAH?!" Seungri shocked.


"Fine! Looks like everyone doesn't love me anymore..." Seungri pouted.

 

They laughed on Seungri's last remark.

 

"Aigoo, Seungriyahh!" They all making a group hug with Seungri.

 

Thank God, they still have their maknae around.

 

The End.

 

 

I know some might think that I had forgotten this story but NO! I dont~
It just that my mind cant think of the storyline. 

I'm still learning to be a good writer. Please forgive me. =)

 

I'm gonna start a new story after my final exam. Hopefully it goes well~~^^
 

Anyway,

Tell me what you think! Thankyou for reading~!^^ <3