The Worriness

Happens

 

Sorry for the late, guys! Hectic life! Hope this one went well!

Enjoy! >_<

 

They arrived at the hospital 15 minutes later. Seungri had went unconscious on their way to the hospital. He then has been send into the emergency room directly and the hospital staffs had ushered them into the private waiting room to avoid any chaos.

 

Yang Hyunsuk arrived an hour later after their manager called him and telling briefly about what happened to Seungri. He immediately rushed next to Jiyong who is weeping slowly. His hand covered his bloodshot eyes.

 

 

"Ji, how is he?" Hyunsuk asked. He place one hand on Jiyong's shoulder for comfort.

 

"Still no news, hyung." Jiyong said. He stares blankly to the ceiling. His eyes wet and puffy.

 

"Don't worry too much, Ji.."

 

"Don't worry?! Hyung, its Seungri in there, hyung! How am I not worried?!" Jiyong blew furiously.

 

"Jiyong ah.." Youngbae immediately stand beside Jiyong to calm him down.

 

"You don't even care about him!" Jiyong shouted. He stared straight to his president's eyes.

 

"Yah! Watch your tone, Kwon Jiyong!" Yang Hyunsuk said. They are staring at each other, eyes to eyes.

 

But Jiyong lose. He felt down to the ground and crying again. Youngbae still keep his hold on Jiyong.

 

 

"I'm sorry..." Jiyong's voice barely came out.

 

"I'm so sorry, hyung..."

 

"I just.. Why.. Why things like this always happened to him?!" Jiyong questioned. His voice shaken. Memories of accidence that happened to Seungri remain fresh in his mind. The fireworks accident, the passed-out-during-practice.. Everything!

 

 

The president squad next to him, putting both of his hands on Jiyong's shoulder.

 

"I'll understand that you worried about him. I'll understand, Ji. Everyone does. I'll already ask the technician and the crews to inspect the stage thoroughly. Seungri has saved everyone, Jiyong." Hyunsuk said.

 

Jiyong pull up his head, looking straight on his president's eyes. He don’t get it.

 

"Poor him. If he didn't try to move away the rope, things like this will not happen to him. He put himself to danger. He should just tell the crews about it." The president sighed.

 

 

"He'll be fine, Jiyong ah. He is the strong one among us. He'll fight." Hyunsuk said, trying to calm the sad leader. He then left the waiting room with their manager to settle down the documents with the hospital.

 

 

"What is that?" Jiyong asked. He looks at his best friend with dazed.

 

"Hmm.. I figures if Sajangnim knew the real story, maknae will be in trouble.."

 

"So.. I twist the story a bit." Youngbae smiled. Jiyong still quiet.

 

"Don't worry, he'll get from us later."

 

Jiyong wiped his tears off.

 

"Thanks, Bae."

 

 

Youngbae help him up and moves on to the chair nearby.

 

"Sit."

 

Youngbae pull Jiyong down. He look deep into Jiyong's face. The look portrayed on his best friend truly shows that he is worried, scared and frustrated on what happened to Seungri.

 

"Our Seungri.. he'll be okay, Ji. Trust me." Youngbae said, giving his assurance to the worried leader.

 

Jiyong turned his face to his best friend. Youngbae smiled.

 

 

"Here, the coffee, hyung."

 

Daesung shows up in front of them with two coffees in his hands. Seunghyun followed behind with bag of sandwiches and coffees.

 

"Where's Sajangnim? He went back?" Seunghyun asked.

 

"Aniya, he and Byongyeong hyung went on to settle down the documents." Youngbae replied.

 

"Ahh really?"

 

 

As when Seunghyun want take his sit next to Youngbae, a doctor around age of forties came into their private waiting room.

 

All of them rushed toward the doctor.

 

"I believe all of you are with Lee Seunghyun sshi?" The doctor said with a smile.

 

 

"Yes, doctor how is him? Is everything okay? He gonna be alright, right?" Jiyong asked furiously, holding both of the doctor's hands.

 

"Hyung.." Daesung said to put a hold on the worried leader.

 

 

The doctor smiled.

 

"Its okay. Lee Seunghyun sshi, he is fine now. He has quite a huge cut behind his head so I give him about 12 stitches to close back the wound. But everything else is good. I already make an x-ray for his head. No concussion. No blood-clot. Hmm, but he might feel a little bit sore on his back due to the crash. But still, nothing serious. He got no broken bones, just some muscle ache. I already wrapped it around his back to lessen the pain." The doctor explained.

 

 

The others are still trying to absorb the news that the doctor just gave in, but Jiyong seem can't wait that long anymore,

 

"So, where is he? Can I see him now, doctor??"

 

"Ji!" Seunghyun warned. He think that Jiyong is being inappropriate as the doctor is still there, trying to explain more about Seungri's condition.

 

 

"It’s okay, I understand that everyone is worried. But I already gave him quite a strong sedative to put him into sleep. So, I hope that you guys can wait and let him rest." The doctor smiled.

 

"But, can I see him? I will not disturb him." Jiyong insisted.

 

"Jiyong ah.." Youngbae tried.

 

"No, Bae, I need to see him. Please, doctor. Let me see him." Jiyong plead. He look into the doctor's eyes with his famous puppy dog eyes.

 

The doctor sighed.

 

"Okay, I let you guys see him, but maybe two persons in one time. Not everyone. Please, don’t disturb him, neh?" The doctor said and leaves.

 

 

"Thank God, nothing bad happened to him." Youngbae sighed. He took a sit next to Jiyong.

 

Everyone seems relieved after hearing the long explanation by the doctor.

 

"Aishh, this kid! He really going to get from me later!" Seunghyun raged.

 

 

"So, what now? Who are going to stay?" Youngbae asked.

 

"I'm going home. I'm exhausted! My body can't take it anymore." Seunghyun said.

 

"I'm stay." Jiyong said, barely heard.

 

"No hyung, let me stay. You're tired. You need to rest too." Daesung said.

 

"Do you think I can rest in his situation like this? Do you think I can sleep? I can't, Dae. Let me stay with him."

 

"Then, let me stay with you, hyung."

 

"Yeah, me too." Youngbae said. He turned to face Jiyong.

 

 

"Yah!! What makes me then?! A bad hyung?? Aaishhh I'm staying too!" Seunghyun huffed. He slammed his body back to the wall.

 

Youngbae and Daesung chuckled. They know that their Seunghyun hyung do care.

 

"Come! Let’s go and see him." Youngbae said, pulling Jiyong hand with him. They all walk together to see their beloved little maknae. 

 

TBC...

 

Sorry for the stop. I just want to split it. 

The ending will come soon enough, so don't worry yeah. 

 

Tell me what you think! Thankyou for reading~!^^ <3

 

* To my dearie dongsaeng, CHEER UP! >_<