chapter 18

MY FIRST CRUSH

UNKNOWN POV

That dork is here again, doesn't she have anything to do besides be here all the time?

"Hey! what are you doing here?" not listening eh?

"DORK!! HEY DORK!" plain rude aren't we?

"YAH!! I'm talking to you!"

"WHAT?!"

"What the? Why are you shouting to me?"  she ignores me then now she shouts at me? ahjkfshajkhfkjahjkhfk....who the hell she think she is!!

"For your information you're the first one to shout at me missy and just so you know my name is not D.O.R.K"

"SO? like i care"

"yeah right"

"sooo yeah...why are you here?'

"mind your own business" WTH?? i'm just asking you plain rude DORK!!

"YAH!! what's your problem huh? i'm just asking you know, no need to be rude!"

"again missy...I'm not the rude one here. First, you called me dork eventhough it's not my given name next , you ran away eventhough I'm still talking to you before remember? so who's the rude one now? huh? huh?"

so this is about the last time huh?

"well, I'm busy and in a hurry before that's why i ran away AND my name is also not missy FYI"

"kay"

"so like what I said...why are you here again?"

"why do you care?"

"I don't really care dork, it's just I wanted to be sure that you are not a stalker okay"

"I'm not a stalker okay so just leave me alone'

"then why are you here if you're not a stalker'

*sigh "I'm waiting for someone"

"everyday?"

"yeah"

"clearly that someone doesn't want to see you"

AMBER'S POV

"clearly that someone doesn't want to see you" I know......

"you know what? just leave me alone please"

"it's not right to be here all the time you know, people will think you're a stalker so you better not wait for that person anymore"

"you don't know anything so please shut up and leave'

"I may not know anything but it's clear that the person your waiting doesn't want to see you"

" .............."

"fine fine...i'll leave you now, bye dork!"

"wa..waa wait!"  I don't know what's gotten into me but I don't want that person to leave me

"yeah?"

"ahmm ah..do you I mean do you wan..wa want to"

"want what?"

"want to...co coffee" what's wrong with me? why am i stuttering?

"coffee?"

"ye yeah...with me?"

*giggles "you really are a dork! coffee with you? sounds nice...okay"

"oo okay?" quit with the stuttering amber! oh my god this is embarassing -_-

"yeah sure why not, i mean at least you don't have to wait here any longer and be like a stalker. hahahahahaha" she looks beautiful when she laugh...what the? what am i thinking? cut it amber! focus! focus!

"okay"

"sooo where to?"

"ah yeah...let's go to SO NYU CAFE around the corner"

 

I've never thought that this girl is actually pretty nice to be with and the fact that she's also pretty...yeah she's pretty but krystal is prettier.

never thought that this rude girl would actually have good side to her eventhough it's waaaaaay waaaay hidden inside her. HAHAHAHAHA

even the short time we talked, I actually seems to know a lot about her and I become comfortable with her that I told her about Krystal

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"so we have talked for a while now but I still don't know your name missy"

"my name is..........................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

dun dun dun...hahahahah!! a cliffhanger for all of you :P

so any other guesses who that girl might be? huh? huh?

comment comment for your guesses...you might guess it right. :)

 

still don't know when will i update again, been pretty busy lately but i'll try to update if i have time.

SEE YA! :*