chapter 17

MY FIRST CRUSH

AMBER'S POV

It's been almost a month now that Krystal keeps on avoiding me and almost a month that Kai and I are not friends anymore

It actually hurts me to lose a friend but I know that if I want Krystal back, I would really hurt Kai in the process.

 

Right now I'm actually waiting again for Krystal outside her apartment. It's been always like this, after I finished my work

I immediately comes here but It's always the same that Krystal never ever once talk to me.

 

Call me pathetic or whatever but I'm willing to wait...for her.

 

I'm sitting near the door of Krystal's apartment building when I felt that there is someone who is kicking me.

 

"Excuse me but you are actually blocking the door"  I don't know what happened but I think I'm actually seeing a beautiful angel right now.

" Yah!! are you deaf?! I said you're blocking the door so now MOVE! "  forget the angel part......

"I'm...ye ahh yeah sorry about that"

" Whatever dork"

Okay...she's beautiful but WHAT THE HELL is dork???!!

" YAH!! stop right there little missy!"

" WHAT?!"   does she really need to shout? arghh...what a brat.

"  What's with the dork? and please you don't need to shout you know."

" Stupid Dork"  then she walks away.....

 

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? I was still talking to her you know and then she walks away? tssk. Plain rude just so rude.

I guess beautiful girls now a days are es. HA! YEAH...such a .

 

UNKNOWN POV

I know that was rude of me to walk away just like that but I don't have time right now so better walk away from that stupid dork.

HAHAHAHAHAHA she's actually pretty cute for a dork though.

WHAT THE HELL I WAS THINKING? okay...erase the cute part, she's just a dork. PERIOD

That dork is always here, doesn't she have anything to do? doesn't she have a house? and why is she always here?

ooookay...it's not my business so STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT DORK NOW!! Stupid brain. STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT DORK!

aughhh I better hurry now before I'm late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

what's up guys?!

it's been sooooooo soooooo long since the last time i updated right? i'm sorry about that. hehehehehe

soooo how was this chapter? who could guess that mysterious beautiful angel?? huh? huh?

comment comment juseyo!! :)