chapter 13

MY FIRST CRUSH

AMBER'S POV

I can't deny that after seeing her again all my feelings for her suddenly comes back.  I miss her so much BUT does she miss me too??

Seeing her with Kai hurts, it hurts so much.

I can't believe that I let her go before, I let a precious woman dissapear from my life.

I know that Kai is my friend but I have wasted a lot of years of my life without Krystal, so I think it is now time for me to be strong and show Krystal how much I love her.

 

I don't know what happened to us. My friendship with her just dissapear without me knowing, she suddenly ignores me.

After last night event, I know for sure that Krystal is hiding something from me and I need to know it.  I MUST.

 

I WOULD DEFINITELY GET YOU KRYSTAL JUNG.

 

It's been a month now that Amber's back and she's doing anything just to make Krystal notice her even little skinships (of course when Kai's not around) , She keeps on hanging out with Kai so that she could also be with Krystal. But Krystal have been trying her best to avoid Amber she even comes home late so that she couldn't see her because she's afraid that Amber would ask her again about what happened to them and might end up telling her that she loves Amber, she's been trying her best to control her feelings especially because Amber has been extra good and caring to her she even thought that Amber is doing the little skinships with her on purpose.

 

Kai's POV

It's been a month now that Amber's back and we spend a lot of time together but I have also noticed that since Amber's back Krystal have been quite lately especially if Amber's around and that she always comes home late at night. 

What if she still have feelings for Amber??

No!! no...I don't think so. Right?? I mean, I'm Krystal's boyfriend so it's impossible she still likes Amber. She accepted me, my feelings for her.

I trust her and I trust Amber.

Amber couldn't do that right? Even though I notice that she's been extra good and caring to Krystal heck!! I even caught her doing skinship with Krystal but I shrug it off cause I know Amber doesn't have feelings for Krys just like before and she's my friend. I trust her.

I TRUST BOTH OF THEM.

 

Kai and Amber decided to throw a party for them and their friends to have a mini reunion.

 

meanwhile somewhere at the party....

 

Hey!! been looking for you all around. what are you doing here?

Leave me alone please

Come on it's cold!! Let's go inside

Please!! just leave me alone

What's your problem?? all this time I've been good to you but you keep on ignoring me. Tell me what's wrong??!!

There's nothing wrong..just please leave me alone

NO!! TELL ME!! 

............................

What happend?? 

 

 

 

 

> dun dun dun...what happend?? LOOOOL a cliffhanger for you guys  *evil laugh 
comments are deeply appreciated. THANK YOU!! :)