I Like You, You Just Can't Know MPOV

Lies

 

 

I woke up to a dark room and felt some ones arms wrapped around me. I looked over my shoulder and seen YoungBae sleeping soundly.

I moved his arms from around me and went to go check my temperature. It was still a little high but my fever had broken so that was good. I went over to the window sill and sat on it.

The sky was in between late night and early morning. Tiny specks of the morning sun peeked out of the black starry sky. It was beautiful to look at as I thought of today’s events. I sighed as I got closer to the end of the day.

You like me don’t you?” I repeated his question in my head over and over again. Then I repeated the answer I gave him “Maybe”.

What kind of answer is maybe? I know it’s not much of an answer but If I told him yes I don't what would happen. We’d probably be a couple or something, and even though I want that I can’t have that.

My life is too hidden to share it with anyone, especially someone like YoungBae. I mean if I get figured out which I pray won’t ever happen it’s going to make everything bad. Then if we’re a couple at the time what will he think of me then. That’ll just cause major problems and I don’t want anyone getting hurt especially over me. I sighed that means no love for me ever!

Anyway I didn’t come here to be with someone, I came here to dance for one of the biggest boy Korean groups in Korea which I was doing successfully! Even though I felt deep affection for one of the members and couldn’t confess it because I’m too afraid to admit my monstrous past to anyone besides myself.

Why did he have to like me anyway? I mean at first I thought he didn’t but now I’m sure of it after what he said about being natural around me and  just the simple fact of us almost kissing. Plus all the things he’s done for me, no guy just does that, do they? Aing and I like him to…he’s so sweet and nice and I can’t forget about him being cute and drop dead y all at the same time. Ugh what am I going to do about this maybe I should just spend time apart from him and maybe the feeling will go away! That’s a good plan maybe I’ll put it in affect after I get better.

I repeated his question again “You like me don’t you?” I looked at him, he was still fast asleep he looked peaceful and I spoke to him knowing he wouldn’t hear me.

“Here’s your answer, a truthful one at least. Of course I like you, you just can’t know” I sighed looking back out the window.

 

A/N: Anneyong, It’s a short one but as I promised Amaya’s reason for not confessing her affection for Taeyang. Tell me what you think…no more silent readers please ^^ Thanks for reading/subscribing…bye!