2NE1 Unnie's MPOV

Lies

 

“Wake up, wake up, rise in shine” Kori sang as she bounced on to my bed.

“Ugh, Kori I’m sleeping” I grunted.

“No you have to get up everyone’s leaving” she said trying to lift me up.

“Leaving, where are we going?” I asked sitting up a little.

“I don’t know but Seungri’s said he’s taking me some place and told me to wake you up” she said still bouncing around on my bed.

I glanced at the clock it was 10:00am, why did Kori have so much energy this early?

“Wait so if he’s taking you somewhere than why do I have to get up?” I asked confused.

“Oh yeah he said that you have to go to their dorm” she said.

“Wae?” I asked tiredly.

“Wae, what’s wae?” she asked confused.

“Ugh, I meant why” I grunted.

“I don’t know just get up and get dressed we’re waiting for you” she said leaving my room.

I got out of bed slowly and dragged myself into the bathroom. I tried to get ready fast but I couldn’t I was too tired and there was too many thoughts swirling around in my head. Where were we going? Why did I have to go to the boys’ dorm? I really just wanted to sleep and that’s all but I guess sleep wasn’t an option around here. I got ready and met the two in the living room. I waved at the maknae as he led us out of our dorm. We walked down some more and turned down a hallway when we stopped in front of a door.

“This is our dorm” he said as he let me and Kori in.

“Seungri-ah is that you? Come here for a minute” Daesung called.

Seungri took Kori as he went to go find Daesung.

“Ah noona can you wake YoungBae?” he called from somewhere.

I stood there in their living room not knowing where to go. I walked down the hall and seen three doors. I opened the first door and found no one in the room instead I found lots of shoe boxes lined up against the closet. I opened the next and found a tall man with no shirt on, It was TOP.

“AH!” he yelled covering his chest.

“Omo, sorry” I said closing the door behind me.

I walked over to the next door knocking gently so that I wouldn’t interrupt anything. When there was no response to my knock I went in and at last found Taeyang’s room at least I think it was. There was no one in the room.

I looked around the room it was very neat and tidy. I walked around to where is the dresser was, there were hats lined up against the mirror. The shoes were the same only on the floor next to a closet. On the right side of the wall sat a big poster of Taeyang that said SOLAR on it. Yeah this was defiantly his room. I looked back at his dresser and picked up the picture that was on it. I looked at the picture of Taeyang; he was on a concert stage. Hmm I wonder wh…

“What are you doing?” a low voice asked.

I turned around to see Taeyang standing at the door with no shirt.OMO!

“Um…coming to wake you up” I said quickly.

He stared at me a little confused; and I looked straight at his bare chest. Wow his body was amazing; I smiled as he continued to stare. Gosh this was embarrassing; stop staring I yelled to myself.

“Um…S-Seungri told me to…um to wake you up”

“Already up” he said smiling at me.

My cheeks flushed red and I stood there in the same spot frozen.

“You mind if I get dress?” he asked.

“Uh…um…yeah sorry” I said looking down as I slipped past him to leave the room.

“Giyowo” I heard him say as I left to wait in the living room.

Nobody seemed to be in the dorm at the moment when I realized I was still a little tired. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes until I heard music thumping. The music stopped and I rested my eyes again then the music started back up. It sounded like it was coming from underneath the dorm. I got up and walked out to find where the music was coming from. I followed it until the music got louder and I heard a women’s voice call out moves.

I got to the door where all the noise was coming from and peeked in. It was four girls dancing to music. The one with the short black hair was really good followed by the one with blond hair. They stopped the music when they seen me.

“Hi” the girl with the short black hair said.

“Hi, sorry to interrupt” I said stepping into the room a little more.

“That’s okay, you must be one of the new dancers” she said as she waved me to come all the way in the room.

“Neh for Big Bang” I said nervously as I looked at all the girls, they were really pretty.

“Well I’m Minzy, that’s Bom, over there is CL and that’s Dara, we’re 2NE1” she said smiling as she introduced all of them.

I’ve heard of 2NE1 before wow I can’t believe I’m actually meeting them.

“Nice to meet you guys” I said as they waved at me.

“So who’s your mentor?” CL asked getting a drink of water.

“Taeyang” I replied.

“Ah YoungBae oppa, that’s good, you must really be a great dancer if he picked you” Bom said smiling.

“Can you show us how you dance?” CL asked sitting down on the floor.

“Um…right now?” I asked caught off guard.

“Neh, can you? we’ll put on one of our songs and let you freestyle” Bom said bouncing a little.

“Um, okay” I agreed.

Minzy started the music and I began to dance for them, when I was done they all clapped.

“Wow, very good!” CL cheered.

“Thanks but I still have a few things to learn” I said.

“Well maybe we can teach you something” Minzy said grabbing my hand in placing me in the middle of the floor.

“Really!?” I said excitement running through me.

“Yeah, CL can we teach her the dance to Cant Nobody?” Dara asked.

“Of course” she said turning on the song.

The song came on and they taught me the steps one by one. When I learned all the steps we went over the whole song. The song ended and we all cheered.

“That was good” Minzy said smiling.

“Hey that’s Big Bang’s dancer you can’t steal her” Taeyang said walking in the room.

“Well we might just take her away and make her our new dancer” CL said sticking out her tongue.

“Nope she’s ours, come on lets go” he said grabbing my hand.

“Wait we didn’t get your name” Bom said.

“Oh, It’s Amaya” I said looking back.

“Well Amaya you’re a great dancer, a fast learner too, YoungBae oppa you have a good one” Bom said winking at me.

“I was looking for you” he said as we left the room.

“Oh, yeah I heard the music and decided to check it out” I said thinking back to earlier.

“So did you enjoy meeting your 2NE1 unnie’s?” he asked.

“Yeah I did” I said as he led me back to the dorm.

 

A/N: Taeyang with no shirt…^^gasp~ I don’t know what I would do in that kind of situation…I guess I would just stare xD,So she meets 2NE1:) yay! Thought I’d mention them since they are a part of the YG family and plus I had them in mind after listening to I Am The Best :D I love that song!

Anyways winglin is working again idk what was going on with it before or should I say mine, but it’s up again and I posted all the other chapters up there included this one so yeah you can check it out on there as well.

I’ll try to put up the next chapter today but if not sorry! Anyway I guess I’ll stop pointlessly talking(typing):). Thanks for reading you guys as always, I’ll never stop saying that lol but enjoy the rest of the story! Seeya!