Happily Ever After #4

Their Happily Ever After (OMC sequel)

Kwon Jiyong is a man with a mission.

 

 

With soft steps, he padded his way outside their door and quietly made his way to where his twins are. When he opened the door and stepped inside, his smile widens seeing his two angels up and about, their twinkling eyes looking up at him with much enthusiasm.

 

 

He went near to them and stood between their cribs. Hyun-ae jumped up and down, letting out a squeal of delight. Jiyong tried to hushed his princess but he failed.. The baby girl is just excited every time she will see her father.

 

 

Hyun-ki on the other side just looked at his sister and father. He tilted his little head to the side as he followed his daddy with his gaze.

 

 

Jiyong scooped Hyun-ae in his arms and placed her towards their playpen. He settled her on the matted floor and made sure that she’s safe before he turned and gathered Hyun-ki on his arms this time. He crouched down on the floor and freed Hyun-ki, making the excited little boy grin to himself and crawled to where his sister is.

 

 

Jiyong smiled contentedly and crawled his way towards his twins, he then settled them on his lap and kissed the top of their heads. He pulled out something from his pocket and smiled once more. He looked towards the door and prayed that Dara won’t come barging in yet. He wants to succeed in this mission of his.

 

 

“Babies, smile for daddy..” Jiyong whispered to the twins and placed his phone in front of them. He then set the timer and smiled brightly, showing his gums. He lured the twins to look at the lens of his phone and sighed in delight when they obliged just in time when he heard the camera of his phone clicked.

 

 

“Thank you babies,” Jiyong said as he cuddled the twins closer. And maybe he was hugging them tight, Hyun-ki started wriggling on his lap, wanting to go out of his daddy’s grasp and wanted to play freely.

 

 

 

“Da-da-da….” Hyun-ae mumbled as she crawled her way out of her daddy’s grasp. And then she giggled to herself when she got a hold of a fluffly purple plushie. Jiyong smiled seeing that familiar stuffed bunny Chaerin gave to Dara. It was Eunmi’s then, and now it’s Hyunae’s.

 

 

“Bab—, oh! Ji.” Dara’s voice resonated around the room/playpen of the twins. Jiyong immediately stuffed his phone back to his pocket and stood up, went to his wife’s side and wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

 

“What?” Dara asked.. “Why are you grinning like you’ve done something, huh?” she then looked at the twins first before returning her gaze towards her grinning husband.

 

 

“Nothing, babe….” Jiyong cooed and placed a kiss on Dara’s lips.

 

 

Dara squinted her eyes at him. He really looks suspicious but she chose to ignore it. Knowing her mischievous husband, she knows he has something up on his sleeves.

 

 

“Why don’t you go and get Eun mi? It’s almost time for their breakfast..” Dara said as she shooed her husband away with a kiss on his lips. Jiyong snacked his arms around her as he deepened their kiss, smiling through it when he felt his wife responded.

 

 

“Da…. Da…. Da…..” Eun mi’s mumbles broke their moment. Jiyong smiled at his wife, then he pecked on her lips once more and smiled.

 

 

“Is Eun mi awake now?” Dara asked as she pulled herself away from her husband’s hug and padded her way towards the twins who were looking up at them in interest. Hyun-ki bounced himself up and down seeing her mommy coming near them.

 

 

“I don’t know. I went here first to check the twins.. I thought you’re going to wake Eun mi first,” Jiyong replied as he snickered on the side, then he whispered a silent ‘yes’ as his plan is going according to his way..

 

 

“Wake her up, Ji..” Dara looked back at her husband and smiled.. Then she turned her attention towards the twins again when they started wrapping their little arms around Dara’s ankle. She looked down on her twins and smiled gently. She crouched down on the matt and made faces in front of the twins, making them giggle at the sight of their mommy.

 

 

“Okay, babe..” Jiyong said as he smiled victoriously before turning around and leaving the twins and their mommy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eun mi stirred in her sleep when she felt kisses on her cheeks. She smiled with her eyes still close as she turn towards the source of the kisses. She struggled to open her eyes and when she succeed, her smile widens some more seeing her daddy looking down at her with a smile on his face.

 

 

“Good morning, princess…” Jiyong greeted as he bent down and kissed his daughter’s cheek once more, making Eun mi to giggle.

 

 

“Good morning, daddy!” Eun mi greeted back with delight. She sat right up on her bed then wrapped her little arms around her daddy’s neck.

 

 

“Why don’t you go and change your pajamas, neh? Daddy will wait for you here so we can join mommy and your siblings downstairs for breakfast..” Jiyong said as he lifted Eun mi in his arms only to settle her down on the floor.

 

 

“Okay, daddy..” Eun mi nodded her head then dashed towards the bathroom and prepared herself for the day ahead.

 

 

Jiyong sat at the edge of Eun mi’s bed then he took his phone out of his pocket. He stared at his wallpaper and his smile widens some more, letting his gums show. It was a picture of his family. The twins, Eun mi, Dara and him. They were all smiling at the camera, their eyes showing pure content and love.

 

 

Jiyong never imagine that life with Dara and kids will be filled with bliss each and every day. And seeing those smile in the faces of the people that matters to him the most everyday makes him feel like he is king of the world. He will trade everything he have right now just to have them with him ‘till the last breath he takes.

 

 

“Daddy, what are you looking at?” Eun mi’s slightly high pitched voice, which resembles that of Dara’s, broke him through his reverie. He lifted up his gaze from his phone to his smiling daughter. He motioned for Eun mi to sit beside him which the latter obliges.

 

 

Jiyong placed his hands on Eun mi’s shoulders as he kissed her on her forehead, then he showed her his phone where their family picture is the wallpaper. Eun mi smiled from ear to ear as she stare at the picture. Then an idea pop inside her brilliant mind. She faced her father with a grin painted across her face.

 

 

“Daddy! Let’s take a pictures together!” Eun mi suggested as she placed the phone back to Jiyong’s hands.

 

 

Jiyong beamed at his daughter, liking her idea. He placed Eun mi on his lap and placed his phone in front of them. And then after the count of three, he clicked away on his phone and took a picture of them. Eun mi was kissing his cheek and he’s wearing a wide smile on his face on the first picture he took. He showed it to his daughter and the little girl nodded her head approvingly.

 

 

“Let’s take another one, daddy..” Eun mi suggested as she pushed Jiyong’s hand, the one with the phone, and giggled excitedly on her father’s lap.

 

 

Jiyong obliged to his little girl’s request and made silly faces in front of the camera, making Eun mi to giggle some more seeing what her father is doing. She copied what her dad just did and made silly faces too, making their taken picture be funny and cute at the same time.

 

 

“Another, daddy! Another!” Eun mi squealed some more as she jumped excitedly on Jiyong’s lap. Jiyong just nodded his head and smiled towards his daughter. He was about to take another picture of them when Dara’s voice stole both of their attention..

 

 

“Jiyong.. Eun mi.. It’s time for breakfast…”

 

 

“I think it’s time for us to go, baby..” Jiyong whispered under his breath and winked at his daughter, eliciting more giggles from the delighted little girl. He scooped Eun mi on his arms and stood up from the bed. He made their way downstairs and to the kitchen where the twins are already on their respective places and Dara has her back on them, preparing their breakfast.

 

 

“Good morning, princess..” Dara greeted when she turned around and spotted Eun mi in Jiyong’s arms. She smiled her bright smile to her daughter before placing the food down on the table.

 

 

Eun mi wiggled her feet, letting her daddy know that she wanted to go down. Jiyong bent down and gently placed his daughter down on her feet.

 

 

Eun mi immediately went her way towards Dara and hugged her. “Good morning, mommy..” she greeted then went her way towards the twins, placed kisses on each of their cheeks and settled herself beside her baby sister.

 

 

And soon after, Eun mi and the twins are busy with their food, leaving Dara munching on a bread while watching her kids. Jiyong sneaking went around his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist. Then he placed a gentle peck on her shoulders before looking up at her with love shining in his eyes.

 

 

“Good morning, baby…” Jiyong whispered near her.

 

 

“Good morning…” she greeted back, smiling back at him. “Why don’t you take your breakfast now so you can go to work already?”

 

 

“I’ll take them…” he said then unwrapped his arms around her waist and stood in front of her.. “But before I do that.. Let me have my morning kiss first..” he added mischievously and even before Dara could react, Jiyong already bent his head down and captured her lips with his.

 

 

They were engaged in a passionate lip locking when one of the twins, probably Hyun-ae let out a long cry. Both Jiyong and Dara pulled out from their kiss and focused their attention towards their children, especially to Hyun-ae who seems to want some attention from her parents.

 

 

Dara padded her way towards the twins and entertained Hyun-ae. And soon after, the little girl started giggling, forgetting that she’s throwing tantrums just a while ago.

 

 

And with that, the Kwon family continued having their breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Babe… Is it okay for me to post this?” Jiyong wiggled his phone in front of Dara with a mischievous smile on his face. He rolled towards Dara’s side and hugged her really tight.

 

 

Eun mi is currently at school and the twins are having their afternoon nap. Jiyong decided to just stay and cuddle with his wife while the twins are sleeping. Then spend the rest of the day playing with those mischievous bundle of joy and wait for Eun mi to arrive from school. And then have a dinner with the rest of his family and then tuck his children into their bed. Tell them how much he loves them and kiss their foreheads.

 

 

And then when it’s time for him and his wife to sleep, he’ll hug her close to him and whisper into her ear how much he loves her over and over again.

 

 

“It’s up to you if you want to post them, Ji..” Dara mumbled sleepily as she let out a yawn. She cuddled closer to her husband’s warmth and hummed contentedly. And within a matter of seconds, Dara is already fast asleep.

 

 

Jiyong tapped away on his phone and posted something on his twitter and instagram. After that, he placed his phone on the bedside table and wrapped her arms around his wife, who is sleeping in his arms now. He kissed the top of her head before closing his eyes, slowly.

 

 

“Thank you for giving me one more chance, baby.. Thank you for coming into my life and painting colors to it. Thank you for giving me Eun mi and the twins. Thank you for completing my life..” He whispered, then after a while Jiyong was already together with his wife in dreamland

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Twitter world and Instagram suddenly went crazy just seconds after Jiyong posted something. News about them started popping out like mushrooms. Every site made an article just because of what Kwon Jiyong had posted. Fans, especially Jiyong’s and Dara’s, went nuts after seeing the picture.

 

 

Jiyong posted a picture. Not just a simple picture but a collaged one. A picture with the twins.. The wacky picture he took with Eun mi.. And a selca with Dara he took just before they took their nap. And it’s not just the picture that made the fans gush at how sweet Jiyong can be. It’s also the caption and melted their hearts.

 

 

“The people that matters the most in my life. I can never imagine a life without them.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THERE. ALL DONE NOW!!

UWAAAAAA!! 

OMC IS DONE NOW FOR GOOD. /sobs/

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS SEQUEL EVEN IF IT'S JUST A MUSHY MUSHY SEQUEL. 

I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HYPOTHALAMUS. LMAO.

I'M SO THANKFUL AND HAPPY TO HAVE YOU ALL AS MY READER.

THANK YOU AGAIN.. /bows 90 degrees/

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OMC AND ITS SEQUEL~ :)) 

TO MY SUBSCRIBERS AND THOSE WHO COMMENTED..

YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW YOU MADE ME HAPPY. 

THANK YOU AGAIN! 

I'LL TAKE MY LEAVE NOW. /winks/

'TILL NEXT TIME NEH?

KKKKKKKK ^^

 

 

 

 

 

-butterflygirl, signing off for THEA/OMCsequel. <3