Happily Ever After #3

Their Happily Ever After (OMC sequel)

 

 

"Mommy, daddy and I are going now," Eun mi announced as she peeked inside her brother and sister's room. She smiled seeing her little siblings playing with their mommy on the mat so she padded her way towards them and kissed Hyun-ki and Hyun-ae's cheek and bid goodbye to them. 

 

 

"Be a good girl to your grandpa and grandma, okay? Don't be a brat to them, hmm.." Dara reminded her daughter as she kissed Eun mi's forehead. Eun mi obediently nodded her head and beamed at her mother. 

 

 

"I'm always a good girl, mom.." Eun mi exclaimed then bid goodbye to her mother saying that she needs to her things. Eun mi wanted to spend her weekend together with her halmoni and haraboeji in their pension. Dara hesitantly agreed. It's not that she doesn't want her daughter spending the weekends with her in-laws, it's just that she feels uneasy because it will be the first time her daughter will be away from her for two days. 

 

 

"Don't worry, Eun mi's a big girl now. She can take care of herself," Dara was startled feeling a pair of arms encircled her waist from the back. She turned around and smiled seeing her husband looking down at her with love shining in his eyes. 

 

 

"How do you know that I'm worrying about her, eh? Are you a mind reader now?" she teased as she brushed the tip of her nose on his. Jiyong smiled some more as he pulled his wife to him. 

 

 

"We're connected heart, body and soul. So I feel what you feel. I know what you're thinking. I know everything about you," Jiyong whispered as he slowly bent his head and captured his wife's lips. They've been married for a while now, but they look like they've just been married for a month. With all that flirting, and sweet talks, and everything. They just doesn't seem like they already have three kids. 

 

 

"You're a sweet talker, you know that?" Dara said when they both pulled out from their breathless kiss. Dara lightly slapped Jiyong's chest as she turned around and slumped herself on the mat again and played with the twins, who seems to be looking up at their daddy with their eyes twinkling. 

 

 

"Only for you, wifey.." Jiyong sweetly replied. 

 

"How are my little angels, huh?" Jiyong said as he picked up Hyun-ae and showered her little face with light kisses. Hyun-ae, seemingly delighted with the attention her father is giving her, she started giggling that sounded like music in both Dara and Jiyong's ear. Dara stood up from the mat and picked up Hyun-ki on her arms. Dara motioned for Jiyong that it's time for the twins to have their snack so they both padded their way towards the kitchen, with the twins on each other's arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby, that's dirty," Eun mi said as she grabbed the towel hanging on the  chair and made her way towards her sister on the high chair. Hyun-ae was apparently playing with her food while her mommy is preparing her brother's food. She immediately wiped Hyun-ae's mouth and picked up the spoon and tried feeding Hyun-ae. And being the good sister that she is, Hyun-ae giggled then opened and accepted the food Eun mi is making her eat. 

 

 

"Thank you, princess," Dara said as she entered the dinning room and saw her first born feeding her sister. She bent down and kissed the top of Eun mi's head before placing Hyun-ki on his high chair beside his twin. The little boy started giggling while he wiggled his little feet, excited for his snack. Dara smiled as she stared feeding her little boy while glancing once in a while to Hyun-ae who seems to be delighted that it was her Eun mi unnie who's feeding her. 

 

 

"Mommy..." Eun mi called for her mommy as she wiped Eun mi's mouth with the towel she was holding a while ago..

 

 

"Hmmmm?" Dara responded, glanced at her daughter and smiled. 

 

 

"Can I have another baby brother?" she asked with a wicked grin on her face that resembles that of his father. Dara's eye widens for a bit before she laughed at her daughter's request. 

 

 

"Aren't Hyun-ae and Hyun-ki enough? Ahh~ I don't think you'll be requesting for another sibling when these little angels started walking.. They'll exhaust you," Dara said as she ruffled Eun mi's hair and giggled. 

 
 
 
 
 
"But I want to have more siblings, mommy.. I'll take care of them just like how I take care of Hyun-ae and Hyun-ki... I don't care if they'll tire me out, mommy.. And oh! I'm so excited for aunt Bommie's baby!" Eun mi  pouted as she placed down Hyun-ae's spoon and made face to make the little girl giggle some more, and Hyun-ki, seeing what his big sister is doing, giggled as well. 
 
 
 
 
 
"If that's what you want, princess.. Daddy and mommy will be working on it," Jiyong said as he entered the dinning room and winked at Dara before walking towards Hyun-ae and Eun mi. He placed his arm around Eun mi's shoulders as he bent down and kissed the top on her head, then he went and kissed Hyun-ae's cheek. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Really, daddy?" Eun mi asked, delighted as she looked up  at her daddy with expectant eyes. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes," Jiyong promised as he wiggled his eyebrows at Dara. Dara, amused and embarressed at the same time, threw the towel at Jiyong's direction which the latter caught just in time before it hit his chest. He walked towards his wife and pulled her to him with his arms on her waist. 
 
 
 
 
 
"What do you say, babe?" Jiyong whispered in her ear as he planted a soft kiss on her neck. "Let's go and grant Eun mi's request," he teasingly said. 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara laughed at her husband's sillyness as she gently pushed him away and gathered Hyun-ki on her arms. She placed kisses all over her son's face before turning to Hyun-ae. The little girl started flailing her arms, indicating that she wanted to be carried as well. Dara smiled at her daughter before turning to Jiyong once more. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Go now.. YG sajangnim must be waiting for you now," Dara said as she tiptoed and kissed Jiyong on his lips then she turned towards Eun mi. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Baby, remember to be a good girl to your halmoni and haraboeji, neh? And tell them I said 'hi'," she reminded her daughter once more before she bent down and placed a kiss on the top of Eun mi's head. 
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong and Eun mi bid goodbye to her and twins as the father and daughter made their way towards their car. When both are already out, she placed Hyun-ki on his high chair once more then she faced them, a smile plastered on her face. The twins are looking closely at their mother, as if waiting for her to said their agenda for today. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Babies, do you want to go out today?" Dara asked. She knows it's not really a good idea to bring the twins out but she wants her twins to  see the world. She doesn't want the twins be trapped in their house just because the media will flock them. 
 
 
 
 
 
The twins giggled loudly, as if they understood what their mommy had said and wanted to go out. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, let's go out.." she said as she picked up the twins and placed them on each of her hips and made their way towards the twin's room and prepared what Hyun-ae and Hyun-ki needs for their day out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So, how's the soon-to-be mommy?" Dara Park sister as they were strolling around the mall. Dara was pushing Hyun-ki stroller while Bom was pushing Hyun-ae's. All heads turn to them as they were astonished seeing the Sandara Park and the Park Bom. And they have to admit that after long years of being away from the limelight, they still look like they're still the idols they were back then. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Excited and nervous," Bom replied as she munched on the corn she was holding with her one hand. Dara glanced at her side and giggled seeing that Bom is still addicted to corn with all that years have passed. 
 
 
 
 
 
"How's Seunghyun?" she asked, glancing over the stroller and saw that  Hyun-ki was already fast asleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
"He's as nervous as I am...." Bom said as she walked around the stroller and gathered Hyun-ae on her arms. 
 
 
 
 
 
"He's going to be a daddy! So of course, he's nervous but I'm sure he's excited as well," Dara remarked as they continued walking around the mall. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Excuse me, Dara unnie, Bom unnie," one fan said as she bravely walked towards the two beauty as she bowed her head shyly. "Can I have your autographs?" she asked. 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara looked at Bommie then at the fan standing in front of them. She smiled as  she placed her hand on the fan's shoulder. "But we're not idols anymore.. We're just an ordinary people like you," Dara said with her gentle voice that everyone loves and adores. 
 
 
 
 
 
"But you both are forever my idols, unnies," the fans said excitedly as she beamed at them. Bom  elbowed Dara's side slightly before giving her Hyun-ae, and when the little girl is in Dara's hands, Bom took the paper the fan is holding and scribbled her signature there, with an additional note that says, "Thank you for still supporting us after all these years. Saranghae <3 -Bom" 
 
 
The fan'seye widens seeing what her idol had written on her piece of paper and when she looked up, she saw her Dara unnie passing the baby she's holding to her Bom unnie then got the piece of paper and started writing in it. The fan can't help but to release an excited squeal. 
 
 
 
"Thank you, unnie.. Thank you so much," the fan said as she bowed her head continously. "I hope I can see you again Dara unnie.. And I hope to see you together with Jiyong oppa and Eun mi," she shyly added before backing away from them with the piece of paper tightly clutched on her chest. She just can't believe that she saw her two favorite idols of all times. And they even gave her a signature. 
 
 
 
"Wow," Bom exclaimed as they continued walking towards the baby clothing. "It feels so good knowing that we still have fans.. And knowing that they still know who we are," she said then checked the racks one by one. Bom then settled Hyun-ae on her stroller so that she could look on the clothes easier. Hyun-ae wiggled her feet, indicating that she doesn't want to be put down. 
 
 
 
 
Dara was about to pick her daughter up when suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her from behind. To say she was startled was an understatement, and when she turned around to see who it was, she smiled. 
 
 
 
 
"I thought you're busy today?" she asked her husband who's clinging to her like she was going somewhere. 
 
 
 
 
"Well, I heard that my family was out so I ought to spend some time with them.. And besides, I can't concentrate on working because I missed the twins so much.." Dara raised her eyebrow at her husband. He's not making any sense at all. "And I missed you too," he added. 
 
 
 
 
"You're really such as sweet talker," she commented as she tiptoed and kissed him briefly on the lips. And then she released him when she heard Hyun-ae starting to throw her tantrums. 
 
 
 
"What do you want?" Dara asked her daughter sweetly when the little girl kept on crying even though Dara had already picked her up from her stroller. Hyun-ae was flailing her arms at her daddy's direction as she wiggled her little feet. Seeing this, Jiyong smiled at her daughter before getting his princess from his wife. 
 
 
 
 
"You're one little daddy's girl, aren't you? Just like your unnie," Jiyong whispered as he planted kisses on Hyun-ae's which made the little girl giggle endlessly. Then, just in time, Bom came back with a handful of baby clothes. 
 
 
 
"Oh, you're here..... I guess I have to leave then, I still have to look for that Seunghyun. That guy! He's gonna get it from me," Bom said as she waved goodbye to the couple then kissed each of the twin's cheek before checking out what she bought and leaving. 
 
 
 
 
"Do you want to eat, babe? I'm starving already," Jiyong said as he pouted his lips and made an aegyo face towards his wife. Dara looked disbelievingly at her husband. Who would've thought that the fiercest leader among K-Pop groups back then would be doing an aegyo face in front of his wife just because he's hungry.Dara shook her head as she glanced at her son, who's still sleeping with all that commotion, and smiled. She then started pushing Hyun-ki's stroller with Jiyong, Hyun-ae on his arms, trailed  behind her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YG sajangnim choked on the coffee he was sipping when he caught a glimpse of what was on the front page of the daily newspaper. He immediately took the paper in his hands and shook his head a little. And he predicted that later this morning, the phone line of YG will be bombarded with producers wanting these couple to be a guest on their show again. 
 
 
 
Jiyong never failed to give him a headache. That's for sure. That he also never fails to produce good music. Ever since Dara came into his life once more, the music he makes just sounded so good, it was the best for many. 
 
 
 
YG glanced at the newspaper once more before he put it down on his desk and walked out of his office. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
NEWS: KWON FAMILY ENJOYING A FAMILY DAY OUT..
 
 
Kwon Jiyong and wife, Sandara Park was spotted roaming around a mall with their eleven month old twins. They were seen with Park Bom, who's sporting her six-month baby bump but the latter left them after a while. The Kwon couple and their children were seen eating out at a restaurant inside the mall. And some bystanders said that the couple are really sweet at each other that they didn't hesitate showing the public how they love for each other.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Below the article was different pictures of Dara and Jiyong together with Hyun-ki and Hyun-ae. The first picture was Jiyong holding Hyun-ae on his arms as he made faces to make the little girl to smile. The second picture was Dara looming over Hyun-ki's stroller as she looked if her son is comfortable on his place. And the third one was Jiyong bending his head a little to peck on Dara's lips. There was a contented smile plastered on each other's faces as the little girl on Jiyong's arms was smiling brightly. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sorry for the looooong wait, yeorubun. 
Aigooooo T_____________T
I'm really sorry.. 3
Forgive me, neh? 
And sorry of this is boring you out. 
HUL~ 
But thanks for still supporting this..
I SARANG YOU ALL~~