Happily Ever After #2

Their Happily Ever After (OMC sequel)

 

“Mommy….. I want to play with uncle Panda,” Eun mi whined as she pulled the hem of her mommy’s blouse. Dara looked down on her daughter and smiled softly seeing her first born pouting cutely at her.

 

 

“But your uncle Seungri is in Japan right now, baby..” Dara replied as she swayed her body back and forth, lulling Hyun-Ki to sleep.

 

 

“Can we go to daddy, instead?” Eun mi inquired some more, glancing briefly at where her little sister is already fast asleep.

 

 

“We can’t leave your brother and sister here, baby…. No one will look after them.” Dara said, pouting a little at her daughter.. Because she too, wanted to visit Jiyong in YG Building and the fact that she also missed that place. But she can’t because nobody will take care of the twins.

 

 

“We can take them with us, mommy!” Eun mi exclaimed as she clapped her hands merrily. Liking her own idea.

 

 

Dara contemplated first, then after a short while she smiled down on her daughter and nodded her head. “Arraso,” she said that made the little girl shriek in delight. “But promise me that if daddy has so many things to do, we won’t bother him..”

 

 

“I promise me, mommy!”

 

 

“Good.. Why don’t you change your clothes, neh? I’ll fix the things my three angels need, okay?”

 

 

“Arraso, mommy!”

 

 

With that, Eun mi immediately jumped on her feet and planted a soft kiss on her baby brother’s cheek first before rushing towards her room and doing what her mommy tells her to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baby, look out for your brother and sister, neh?” Dara said when she was doen strapping Eun mi on her seat belt. The twins already secured in the backseat of the Range Rover with the help of the baby seat. Dara smiled at her daughter and planted a kiss on top of Eun mi’s head.

 

 

“I always look out for them, mommy.. Because I love them like I love you and daddy!” Eun mi replied that made her mommy giggle.

 

 

When Dara was sure that her children are safe on the backseat of the car, she softly closed the door and walked towards the driver’s seat. She glanced at the rearview mirror and smiled seeing Eun mi making weird faces just to keep the twins giggling.

 

 

“Mommy, can you please play ‘Hello’?” Eun mi requested as soon as the car starts to move.

 

 

“Okay, baby..”

 

 

Dara obliged with her daughter’s request. Their ride to YG Building was filled with Eun mi and the twins giggling with ‘Hello’ on the background. Nothing can really beat a day spent with her children for Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Daddy!” Jiyong looked up from the music sheet in front of him and turned his gaze towards the door to his recording studio the moment he heard his daughter’s lively voice. A smile immediately crept up on his face as he stood up from his chair and cupped his daughter in his arms.

 

 

“Hey, princess. You surprised daddy,” Jiyong said then kissed Eun mi’s cheeks.

 

 

“I wanted to play with uncle Panda.. But mommy said he was in Japan so I told her I want to visit you instead,” Eun mi replied as she wrapped her little arms around her daddy’s neck and kissed him back on his cheeks.

 

 

“Where’s mommy, by the way?”

 

 

“Oh! Mommy’s on her way here, daddy.. Uncle Hyun Suk just wanted to see Hyun-Ae and Hyun-Ki..”

 

 

Jiyong’s smile widens some more hearing that his wife is on his way together with his two little angels.. He just can’t get enough of his family. He wanted to be with them 24/7 but that’s just impossible because he still needs to work as the main producer in YG Entertainment alongside with his Teddy hyung.

 

 

“Mommy!” Eun mi exclaimed as she wiggled her feet, indicating that she wanted to go down on her father’s arm, when the door opened and revealed Dara who is pushing a twin crib.

 

 

Jiyong bent down and put Eun mi on her feet before he slowly met his wife halfway and kissed her chastely on her lips. The moment they parted, Jiyong smiled at her first before bending down on his knees so he can see his twins clearly.

 

 

And seeing a familiar face in front of them, the twins giggled at the sight of their father. Hyun-Ki started squirming on his crib, maybe wanting to be carried by his father. And Jiyong, sensing that his only boy wanted to be carried, he collected Hyun-Ki in his arms and lifted him up from his crib.

 

 

“How are you, my big boy?” Jiyong talked to his son as if he could already understand his father. “Did you miss daddy, huh? Did you?” Jiyong brushed his nose on the baby’s cheeks that made his son giggle.

 

 

“I missed you, daddy!” Eun mi exclaimed as she immediately ran towards the recording booth and sat at the chair inside.

 

 

“Hey Ji.. I think you’re daughter got your interest in music.. Look, she wanted to record song already at her age,”  Dara joked as she got Hyun-Ae on her crib and stood beside Jiyong.

 

 

“Look who’s talking.. She got her interest in music from the two of us.. And I think she got your moves when she dances.. She just moves so gracefully just like you,” Jiyong said, intending to flatter his wife because he just loves to see her blush whenever she would be flattered.

 

 

“Whatever, Ji..” she replied but she snuggled on the crook of his shoulders, but made sure that Hyun-Ae won’t be crushed in between them.

 

 

“Hey, Dara….” Ji said softly.

 

 

“Hmmmmmm?”

 

 

“I love you…….”

 

 

Dara smiled hearing Jiyong said those words with so much feeling. She can feel his sincerity, his seriousness. And knowing that she loves him too made her smile widen. She lifted her head from his shoulders and looked at him straight in the eyes. Her chocolate brown orbs being the window to her soul.

 

 

“And I love you too, Ji…”

 

 

Jiyong bent down once more and planted a kiss on her lips. Dara closed her eyes as she savored the feeling of Jiyong’s kiss is offering her. And when she opened her eyes, she saw her husband looking back at her with a smile on his face.

 

 

“Baby, I’m sorry.. neowa isseodo nan lonely. Saranghagin naega bujokhanga bwa. Ireon motnan nal yongseohae”

 

 

“See.. I told you she got your angelic voice, babe..” Jiyong whispered in her ear as his eyes are directed on their little angel singing inside the recording booth.

 

 

“I wonder if Eun mi wants to be an idol someday,” Dara thought aloud, staring at her daughter while singing made her proud but there’s a part of her that is afraid because if Eun mi wanted  to be an idol, she sure will experience being bashed by people who doesn’t like her.. And she doesn’t want her daughter to experience what most idols had experienced, what she experienced.

 

 

“If she really wanted to be one.. I’ll be her manager/producer/assistant/stylist. I’ll make sure she won’t be revealing too much skin,  or having so many shows that’ll make her super tired.. And I’ll set up a rule on her that she’s not allowed to date until she’s thirty..”

 

 

“Yah,” Dara said, giggling as she turned to her husband and saw an over-protective glint in his eyes while he stared at their first borne. “Thirty? That’s too much, Ji..”

 

 

“Well, nothing’s too much for my children.. I’ll make sure they’re protected no matter what..”

 

 

“Hmmmmmm..” Dara nodded her head in agreement, because she too, will make sure that her children are protected no matter what. “Eun mi, Hyun-Ae and Hyun-Ki is so lucky to have you as their daddy,” she said then leaned on Jiyong shoulders as she focused her gaze on Eun mi once more..

 

 

“And they’re lucky to have you as their mommy…”

 

 

Sensing that her mommy and daddy is already getting comfortable watching her noona sing, Hyun-Ki started crying in his daddy’s arms.  Jiyong immediately looked down on his son and frowned seeing Hyun-Ki crying loudly. He swayed his body back and forth as he hummed a soft tune but it made Hyun-Ki to cry more. And when he doesn’t know what else to do, he looked at Dara helplessly.

 

 

“I think he’s hungry..” Dara said as she went towards the crib and put Hyun-Ae down so she could feed her son. She fumbled in the twin’s bag, when she got Hyun-Ki’s feeding bottle, she went to Jiyong so she could get Hyun-Ki from him. Jiyong made Dara to sit on the couch before he gave Hyun-Ki to her, so that both Dara and his son would be comfortable.

 

 

Jiyong, then went towards the crib and got Hyun-Ae’s feeding bottle.. He, then, lifted his daughter in his arms and went to the couch, where Dara is feeding Hyun-Ki and Eun mi looming over her brother while making funny faces.

 

 

“Hey, baby… Are you hungry just like your brother?” Jiyong asked his little daughter when he felt Hyun-Ae is starting to squirm on his arms and her little face is ready to cry.. And not wanting to hear another of his children cry, he immediately but softly stuffed the bottle in Hyun-Ae’s mouth that prevented her to cry as she closed her little eyes and savored her milk.

 

 

And as he was feeding Hyun-Ae, he hummed to the tune of ‘Butterfly’ as he scooted closer to his wife. Eun mi smiled at her parents and hummed alongside her favorite song alongside her daddy, her hands brushing her little brother’s cheek softly.

 

 

Dara looked down on her arms and saw Hyun-Ki’s eyes are already closed as he the milk from his feeding bottle. Then she shifted her gaze towards her left and saw her husband looking down at their daughter like she was all he can ever see at the moment. And when she looked at her right, she smiled some more seeing her hyper Eun mi fighting the urge to sleep just so she can put her brother and sister to sleep, and it made her smile more as she thought that Eun mi is really a loving noona and unnie..

 

 

It may be a simple day for some, but for Dara and Jiyong…. Nothing is a simple day when it is spent with love, happiness, and contentment together with their children- Eun mi, Hyun-Ki and Hyun-Ae.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

Aigooooooo.. T_____T

I can't of anything more to add to this story..

So maybe I'll be ending it sooner than expected.. T____T

Mian, yeaorubun.. 

Huhuhuhuhhuhhu..

Anyways, thank you for supporting this fic!

It means a lot to me! 

Muah!