Final

I want HIM to be my Mommy!

 

Cho Kyuhyun; a young CEO lives with his son Sandeul its almost 5 years when he got Sandeul at first his parents is against about it while his sister accept it fully and support him, when Sandeul turn 3 that's when Kyuhyun's parents accept Sandeullie and the latter is super glad than anyone... Kyuhyun is peacefully sleeping when someone open his room door while shouting.


"Daddy! Wake up! Wake up!" the shouting kiddo jumps on the latter's bed. But Kyuhyun didn't even move.

"Daddy I said..." the kiddo inhales a large amount of air and then near his mouth on his Dad's ear "WAKE UP!!!!!" the sleeping Daddy jolted up.

"What?!"

But he didn't get any response so he look at the 'cause of his eardrums early death whose just grinning at him.

“Yah! Duck what the hell you’re shouting early in the morning?” Kyuhyun look at his son who just grinning at him.

 

“Seems it’s effective, you’re awake.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Auntie Ahra told me when you won’t woke up I need to shout on your ears.” Sandeul said with a proud smile plastered on his cute face.

 

“That woman! Aish! I should have known that she will just teach you inappropriate things.”

 

“Oh~ come on Dad Aunt Ahra is just being kind ‘cause you still won’t find a girl and mommy for me.”  Sandeul mumbled as lowly the last few words but nevertheless Kyuhyun heard it.

 

“Hey~ Deukkie what time is it already?”  Sandeul look at his Dad.

 

“7:13 o’clock, why?”

 

“Oh god! We need to get ready now; I need to bring you in your school.” Kyuhyun stand up rushing to go on the bathroom not before reminding Sandeul to get ready also the kid complied with a pout adorning his face that make Kyuhyun chuckled too much cuteness early on the morning.

Once he’s already in the bathroom Kyuhyun can’t help but think Sandeul’s words. Ever since Sandeul learn how to think and being a kid he is got curiousness on his mind. When the kid turns four Kyuhyun explain at first he thought the kid won’t understand but the kid smiled at him and thank him for taking care of him and his happy that he is his Dad, but unfortunately the kid wants to have a mother that would take care of him… the both of them Sandeul wants to have a mommy like Cho umma when Kyuhyun got sick she take care of him while taking care with Sandeul also with the help of Ahra. It’s all Sandeul wanted to have a mother the first word he said when he can able to talk is ‘Ma’ when he turned two he wish for a mother and the wishes still been hope to be granted until now that Sandeul is already five years old. With a sigh Kyuhyun continued on bathing ‘cause today is the first day of his son on school.

Kyuhyun is putting the papers needed to bring on the school while Sandeul is standing near his Dad’s room watching his father running and walking back and forth his room checking if the things they needed is already there.

“Dad why you’re so slow? You’re turning more like ninja turtle hyung.” Sandeul said while frowning.

“Excuse me Cho Sandeul FYI Yesung-hyung is your uncle second I’m more handsome than him.”

“Whatever. C’mon Dad move faster I’ll go down now if you won’t get move faster I will tell driver ajusshi to leave you.” And then Sandeul ran off.

“Aish~ that kid, hmm~ maybe its true father like son.” Then Kyuhyun hurriedly go down ‘cause Sandeul will is true to his words and he might really leave him there.

Kyuhyun is sitting down on the back with his son whose busy admiring the road.

“Sandeul-ah behave when we got there, don’t jump like a wild duck when you see cute things, don’t punch a kid if you don’t like the face or their being mean… Cho Sandeul are you even listening?” Sandeul looks at his Dad and nods but Kyuhyun just raised his right eyebrow.

“Then tell me what I said?” Sandeul then lift his phone and click some keypads and then a voice can be heard.

“Sandeul-ah behave when we got there, don’t jump like a wild duck when you see cute things, don’t punch a kid if you don’t like the face or their being mean…” and the voice recorded stop in the mean. Kyuhyun just look at his son in disbelief he should have thought about it the kid is genius and clever for his age. Kyuhyun just shake his head at his son whose still busy on admiring the road.

They’re already on the school Kyuhyun holding his son’s hand whose happily walking or more jumping on his way inside the school, Kyuhyun notice a young petite lady waiting them with two more young ladies beside the other once they got near the ladies Kyuhyun and Sandeul stop in front of them and bowed.

“You might be Mr. Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun muttered a ‘yes’ the two other young ladies are looking at Sandeul with smiles on their faces.

“I’m Im Yoona owner of the school, nice to meet you Mr. Cho.” The petite lady that name is Yoona introduce herself.

“Oh! Mr. Cho this is Seohyun and Tiffany one of the teachers here in school. The two girls bowed at Kyuhyun.

“Annyeong Mr. Cho I’m Seohyun and I’m going to be one of Sandeul’s teacher.” Seohyun said smiling at Kyuhyun who smiled back.

“I’m Tiffany you’re son’s teacher in English I’m going to teach him with his classmate’s mostly English children songs.”

“Oh~ good then and please take care of my son.” Kyuhyun said bowing at Seohyun and Tiffany.

“Of course!” Seohyun and Tiffany said in unison.

Sandeul is busy looking on his surrounding there’s some students with their parents all of the students is with their father and mother, Sandeul sigh how he wish to have a mother also but he can’t nag his Dad about that ‘cause he doesn’t want his Daddy to be mad at him for being a nagging boy. Sandeul is going to ask his Daddy when something caught his attention a bunny…no wait! A blonde human bunny! He wiggled his small hands out of Kyuhyun’s holds and run to where the human bunny is and Kyuhyun being shock to why his son suddenly move away from his grasp immediately run after his son followed by Yoona Tiffany and Seohyun.

Sungmin is walking to school where his teaching children’s he really really like children but unfortunately his just an only child so when he got to right age he planned to teach on a nursery school and luckily he got the job of being teacher, he’s watching the students being drop by their parents and when he walk pass by them he’s greeting them a good morning as usual when suddenly someone tackled his left leg, Sungmin lightly jump on his place shock to see a mop of brown hair hugging his leg. He thought that the kid might lost so crouch down on the kid’s level and talk to him.

“Annyeong ^^ What’s your name?”

“I’m Cho Sandeul.” Sandeul said with a shining smile.

“Are you going to study-“ Sungmin’s words where cut off when he hears someone shouting.

“SANDEUL!! YAH! SANDEUL!!!” and there he sees the owner of the school Yoona and his cousin also with his other co-teacher’s Seohyun and Tiffany. When the four persons already got to their direction they stop and gasp for air. Kyuhyun is the first one to recover his lungs from running he inhale a large amount of oxygen and looks at Sandeul only to stop when he see a guy that have the same face with Sandeul. He left agape it’s the first time he saw no offend but beautiful guy; doe eyes that’s to captivating pointed nose that’s so cute and those chubby cheeks that looks so pinchable and those M-shaped lips that so kissable lips.


“Sungmin-oppa” Yoona called still panting and gasping for air. Sungmin stand up carrying Sandeul on his arms.

“Yoongie what happen to the three of you? And excuse me…” Sungmin looks at the still dazed Kyuhyun so Sandeul do the honor to introduce his dazed Dad.

“Mommy his my Dad, Cho Kyuhyun.” Sungmin’s lips formed ‘o’ but suddenly look at Sandeul with wide eyes.

“W-what did you just call me?”

“Mommy, right Daddy.” Sandeul look at his father who woken up from his dazing. And stare at Sandeul like he just been grown up another head.

“Min-oppa Sandeul is a new student here.” Seohyun explained ‘cause seems no one wants to do it so she do the honor.

“Oh~ that would be great.” Sungmin smiled at Sandeul who nuzzled his nose on Sungmin’s cheeks.

“But why you call me Mommy Deullie-ah? I’m a guy.” They start walking now Yoona on Sungmin’s right side while Kyuhyun is on his left side and the two other teacher’s trailing behind them.

“Cause you’re going to be my Mommy.” Yoona coughs.

”Mr. Cho let’s go to my office and fix Sandeul’s requirements.” Kyuhyun nods

“And Seohyun can take care of Sandeul and bring him to his room, Seohyun-ah please take Sandeul to the class now so you can introduce him.” Seohyun nods and when she’s going to get Sandeul on Sungmin’s arms the kid tighten his hug on Sungmin’s neck while shouting.

“Mommy don’t give me to her! DON’T!” Kyuhyun try to help Seohyun to get Sandeul on Sungmin but the latter keeps on shouting and tightening his hold on Sungmin’s neck.

“Uh… Wait guys.” Sungmin mumbled while looking at the two whose trying to get Sandeul. He mouth a ‘I’ll do it’ then he look at Sandeul.

“Deullie-ah~.” Sandeul looks at his ‘mommy’

“Nae mommy?”

“You have to go with Seohyun-noona okay? I’ll just accompany Daddy to the office then I’ll go there.” Kyuhyun blushed when Sungmin said ‘daddy’

“Okay.” Then Sandeul go to Seohyun’s awaiting arms.
“Promise you’ll be back okay.” Sungmin nods but Sandeul stretch his small hands to reach Sungmin, the latter holds it kiss Sandeul lips who smiled at let Seohyun with Tiffany to bring him to the class.

“Sungmin-sshi I’m sorry about that.” Kyuhyun bowed at Sungmin.

“It’s okay, anyway Kyuhyun-sshi where is Sandeul’s mom?” Kyuhyun showed a sad smile.

“Oh! It’s okay if you don’t want to answer.” Sungmin flied his hands doing a dismissing gesture.

“It’s fine, actually Sandeul doesn’t have a mother and we’re really not blood related.” Kyuhyun explained and Sungmin feel sad about Sandeul situation.

“Let’s go now to my office, Sungmin-oppa can you come with us.” Yoona said and Sungmin just nod. They’re already on the Principal’s office Sungmin is preparing a coffee for Kyuhyun and Tea for Yoona and him. While Yoona and Kyuhyun is talking about Sandeul’s situation and the things the school offered to everyone. When everything is settled already Sungmin is with Kyuhyun walking to the classroom where Sandeul now, feeling the awkward atmosphere surrounding the two of them Kyuhyun broke it a little to ease.

“So Sungmin-sshi how long have you been teaching here?”

“Hmm… Let’s see.” Sungmin do a thinking pose tapping his chin with his fore finger and Kyuhyun found it cute.

“Drop the ‘shhi’ just Sungmin or Min okay, and it’s Almost one year already.” Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun and smiled one of his sweetest smiles. Kyuhyun nods while blushing so he turned to the other side pretending to look on the rooms but actually to hide his creeping blush.

“We’re here.” Sungmin said waking up Kyuhyun on his ‘I’m-blushing-I-need-to-hide-it-from-Sungmin’ moment. Sungmin opens the door and he’s been greet by a bear hug from his ‘son’ Sandeul.
“Mommy!” Sungmin smiled at the kid’s cuteness.

“So did you already make friends?” Sandeul eagerly nods then he noticed his father looking at them so reach for his father who immediately goes near them. Sandeul kiss his father’s cheeks.

“Sandeul-ah appa needs to go to work now I just fetch you later be a good boy and don’t give your mom- I mean Sungmin seonsaengnim a headache okay?” Seohyun whose been there can’t help but to giggled at Kyuhyun’s cuteness, while Sandeul nods and smiled and join Seohyun on giggling.

“Of course I won’t give a hard time to mommy.” Sandeul then move down away from Sungmin’s holds and go to Seohyun to play.

“So… Uh Sungmin-ah I leave Sandeul on you I’ll just fetch him later please take care of him.”

“Of course I will, now go you might get late to work.” Sungmin lightly push Kyuhyun’s shoulder making the both of them to feel a tingling sensation by just a not so touch happen between them. Sandeul whispered something on Seohyun making Seohyun to giggled and have dreamy eyes.

“Okay I’ll go, bye Sandeul be a good boy.” And the kid runs to give his father a kiss on the cheeks.

“Take care Daddy.” Kyuhyun smiled. Sandeul turned to Sungmin.

“Mommy you should give Daddy a goodbye kiss too.” Sandeul said so innocently making the two latter to blush.

“Yah! Y-you d-duck brat…” Kyuhyun stuttered and can’t even complete a sentence.

“Eh~~~ why mommy can’t kiss daddy?” Sandeul asked and his cute eyes becoming teary.

“Sandeul don’t cry let’s just plan a date for them on Saturday 5 o’clock in the Sweet Love café 3 blocks away from the school, so you should make your Daddy ready so he can fetch Minnie-oppa.” Sandeul nods still with his teary eyes listening to Seohyun’s direction and instruction, as for the two their faces is red like tomatoes who wouldn’t THEIR son I mean Kyuhyun’s son is planning a date for him and Sungmin when they just there and hearing the things their planning for the two of them.

“Bye Kyuhyun-sshi Sandeul is going to take care of you to prepare you on your date with Sungmin-oppa, right Deullie?” and the kid just nod, Seohyun and Sandeul walks away and leave the two that surrounded with hearts and flowers.

“So…?”Sungmin broke the silence avoiding Kyuhyun’s gaze at him.

“Saturday 5 o’clock I’m going to fetch you.” Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun is going to leave when he remembered something.

“Did you forget something Kyu-ah?” Sungmin ask when suddenly a pair of lips landed on his cheeks, Sungmin blushed twice the color of red tomatoes his doe eyes are widely open staring at the guy who look back at him.

“Don’t forget Saturday, 5 o’clock.” And then Kyuhyun leaves to go on his work. When Kyuhyun is already nowhere to see Sungmin walk to his desk in the class sat on the chair still cupping his cheeks and blush more while thinking Kyuhyun’s kiss on his cheeks and doing some gestures like a girl that’s been ask a date with her crush.

Sandeul and Seohyun look at each other grinning.

“Mission making Sungmin-oppa and Kyuhyun-oppa together is going to begin!” Seohyun said then.

“Hi 5!” the two said in unison with a smiling widely Sandeul.










Author's note : okay I wanna say a bad news my flash drive that contain the update for this and to my other fics are missing (coz my room is a mess -.-) good news i still make a update for this one shot but it may not look like what your mind thought but anyway hope you still going to like it maybe a little change on description would help and sorry for making you guys wait and sorry if the story confused you my mind is already a mess because of that flash drive and tomrrow i still have exam -.- ooh !! just let me die =.= ~~ Anyway don't forget so SUBSCRIBE and to COMMENT coz it's encouraging me to update more :)





SEQUEL ??? XD