when the start finally begins part1

like children when in love

10 A.M. at home:

"yoona-yah wake up!! it's shopping time." jessica shook her roommate softly.

"sica unni you're up before me...again!! I never believe it everytime we go shopping!" yoona left her bed a pout on her face.

"yoona-yah we're going to try plenty of clothes on. i'm gonna be a model and you're becoming a designer. So we have to take a look at the latest trends. right?"

"definitely:"

suddenly the elder started running around searching in her stuff around the house. "Found it!"

"what's wrong unni?"

" I forgot to tell you! the head teacher announced that marie claire magazine's owner will send pros to check the seniors. he also said they'll pick the best designers and models to start work after summer holidays but it's up to the students to accept or refuse the offer!"

"I know and I already haded my file! we did it together remember? you'll be hired for sure!"

"who said? you're the one who'll get the work! a lovely beautiful talented girl! who wouldn't?§ but me..i'm not sure about that"

"unni don't say that! you're the best soon-to-be-model in the whole school."

"and you're the best soon-to-be-designer!!" They laughed together.

"yoong i just found one of the requested papers of my historical file! I need to give it to the headteacher today!" jessica yelled from the room.

"oh, let's go to school then start our journey." yoona smiled as she sat in front of the counter eating breakfast. Soon the two left the house

Meanwhile at the boys' dorm

"ya taec get up" donghae called him almost yelling.

"hyung why are u yelling?!" taecyeon responds annoyed.

" we're going out remember??!"

"thank you" taecyeon said

"I am so good"

"Do you even know why?? I don't think so!!" laughed taec.

"whatever now come on"

"won't you ask me why??" the younger was surprised. Usually his friend would bother him forever to just know the reason. But now??

"I just don't want you to ruin my mood" Indeed donghae was just right.

" But i have to tell you!!"

"don't do that please you know you risk a punch in your face when you act cute in front of me"

"Okay but you really need to know I have to go somewhere before we start our journey. I have to go to the designing and modeling school to take the last part of the seniors' files."

"Why me god?? Why???" donghae started whining like a five years old boy." Can't u send one of your employees to get them for you??!!"

" NO!! I can't!! It's weekend and i don't want to bother their family time!!"

"you ruined my mood taecyeon.." hae pretended to sob.

" hmpf.. I am the mature one after all..tsk tsk.. You don't want to lose more time of our precious day..would you?? Now let's go" Soon the car's engine started and they drove to their first stop.

 

 

" Thank you Miss jung and sorry for disturbing you on the weekend."
"It's okay mr. Bae. I should be the one apologizing for giving my files late. Have a good day." sica flashed the head teacher a quick smile and headed with yoona to the door.
"How long are we going to wait?? Those two girls who got in before us are just taking so long!!" 
The 2 girls heard an angry manly voice.
"then i'm sorry !! 3 minutes did really feel like years for u!"
the guy stared in disbelief.
"Her voice is so amazing with the cold feel in it..snap out of it hae she's mocking you" he mentally slapped himself and looked her in the eyes.
" Yeah it did.. I am busy today and i'm not going to spend it on a chair waiting for you to take your time in the president's office"
Taec and yoong just took a step back and watched their friends deal with their business.
"Don't you think they match each other??" taec and yoong gazed at each other..but they noticed the room got very calm. So they shifted their gaze to the other two to find them staring with scary and suspesious looks...
" do you know that guy yoona?? You didn't tell me!!"
"Seems like you got a hot chick bro!! I am tearing.. My boy grew up"
the younger two looked at each other and exploded with laughter.
"they are a perfect match!!! Hahahaha...."
"actually you're the ones who match.." sica commented.
 
 
 
" why am i feeling like i knew her for so long??" taec has been thinking about yoona ever since their weird meeting In the school and how she suggested they go to a coffee shop and start a new introduction...of course after hae and sica stopped their fight. His cheeks were burning red when she took out her hand saying "my name is yoona..nice to meet you mr...." 
"yah yah yah yoong that's the CEO of "marie claire" magazine" sica yelled.
"i am ok taecyeon..just call me taec"
"I-i don't think i ca..n d-do that"
"cute." he thought
 
 
"why does he seem so familiar. It can't be taec oppa...but it's the same.." she kept replaying his image in her mind after he left.
"Yah yoong you're so lucky u got his number. I've been his fan for so long and I didn't get to meet him in person. I'm jealous."
"ah unni don't pout we'll all be friends" yoona patted her head
"Now focus on driving"
 
"Hey taec!!" donghae waved his hand infront of him" The light is red once again!!"
" how many times did I tell u I know how to drive not like some fish face people!! We're here. Jump out"
"I know and DARE TO CALL ME FISH FACE AGAIN AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU GET AN AMAZING TREAT."
"HEy calm down bro people are looking. NOW PLAYING TIME"
" weirdo..people are watching tsk.." 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: sorry guys for taking like...ages to update I was kinda stuck with few things and this chapter was supposed to be longer but I couldn't keep you waiting any longer..so here's the first part of the way they met and the real stuff begin in the next chapter...this is more like a teaser that makes nonsense...and I guess you know who mr. Bae is?!! (it's obvious) 
here are some gifs to make up for the ver very very late update....school is starting to tire me :((
 
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSERBqOEeHilxX6RQ3IK-cOMG!!!!!!!! i miss FO2 :( 
 
 
this huge kid is so cute