plans

like children when in love

So guys in this chapter a cameo will appear:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ02WV3o7f2jAs05_J8TVZ

name: Jay Park

age: 21

jay attends the same university as yoona and jessica. 

 

Jay might appear on next chapters so wait for him ^^

Enjoy the chapter and plz comment.. no silent readers ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

At class:

yoona looked through the class window. it was spring and the trees were covered with little white flowers. they were shining under the blue rsky and the bright sun. the scene was very beautifu and yoona was alone in the classroom. She closed her eyes and leaned on the window.

*FLASHBACK*

"Umma, auntie! It's perfect!! Look at the trees!! We should take a picture!" yoona called. "Oppa...where are you?".

She looked around and realised taecyeon wasn't next to her.

"He went that way. He must've discovered something." His mom said and yoona ran to look for him.

"Yah! Oppa where are you? Taecyeon oppa!!"

Suddenly she felt a hand grab her wrist and pull her. She closed her eyes and screamed but the peson covered . She tried to push him but he was strong enough to tire her easily.

Then she heard him say: "yah yoona look at this!!" She looked around and saw taecyeon in front of her. They were under a tree by a beautiful lake. Yoona looked up to him as he reached for her hair.

He put on a couple of flowers: "Here! You look so much prettier like this!! Let's bring our parents and take some photos" Taecyeon smiled and ran to find their parents. She carressed the etangled flowers in her hair and ran after him.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Oppa~" yoona sighed

"who??????" jessica popped out

"euuooh! Yah unni!! You scared me!" yoona yelled.

"I was looking for you. I thought you would be at your usual seat but......"

She looked at yoona who zoned out and finished "are you listening???"

"were you saying something??"

" Nope!!! I was just enjoying the view of an unconcentrating girl WHO CAN'T KEEP A CONVERSATION WITH HER BESTFRIEND!!! Yoong i bet there's something bothering you. You can tell me you know??"

jessica explained but her friend zoned out again already.

"That's what I exactly mean..! Ehem.. YAH!!!"

"Sorry again. I can't help it. Things keep popping in my head!"

"Anyways.. I broke up with that idiot jay just now. I don't have anything on saturday. Should we go out?"

"Shopping!! That would be great!!" yoona replied happily.

 

                             ~Their day ended peacefully~

 

 

Taecyeon got home. "Finally some rest......Ah~~IT's still early for donghae to go to work! He won't let me sleep!!"

"Yo bro! Welcome!! You're early today! Come and have some food." Donghae yelled from the kitchen.

"what did you cook??"

"Samgyeopsal! Taste it."

"when are you going to the bar??" Taecyeon started eating.

"I'm not...have some more! It's delicious right??Eat you are hun.."

"what???" he got caught off. Taecyeon's eyes went wide. "did you say....not going to work?!"

actually taecyeon didn't like it when donghae had a day off. it's not like he doesn't want to spend time with him. but every time they're together they would unbelievebly cross their drinking limits and create a huge mess in the apartment. taecyeon had to always spend the whole next day cleaning since he is the youngest.....and he didn't like it.

" So why do u have a day off?" the younger asked

"Well...how to say it?? Euhh..."

"Did u get fired?" taecyeon stood up from his chair pushing it aside.

"No! Of course not! I am a good employee. But the bar is under reconstruction!" answered donghae.

"Then why?"

"It's just n idiot drunk who set a fire in the place"

"U gotta be kiddin me! Hyung what is really goin on?" Taec eyes went wide open

"Hey look at the bright side: I won't work but I'll get paid as if nothing happened. Plus it's just a temporary work here in Japan. I'll look for a suitable job once we get to korea." He smiled resuring his dongsaeng.

Taecyeon had to keep his Hyung away from a drinking party at home so he suggested: "what about we go out tomorrow?!"

"Cool!! Wake me up!" Donghae gave a thumbs up, his mouth filled up with food