souvenirs

like children when in love

 

“yah Yoona hurry up!! We’re gonna be late if you don’t come!!!” Jessica yelled and jumped in the car.

“I’m coming! I just forgot my necklace!” Yoona answered wile closing the house door.

“is it really important??” Jessica asked without taking her eyes away from the street.

“what’s important??”

“I asked first”

“but your question wasn’t clear!” Yoona smiled

“I mean the necklace. You always wear it…well since I first met you. Is it really something??” Jessica asked curiously.

“Yeah…I…it is!”. She replied sadly. It’s the last piece left from him for me.” She whispered to herself.

“why do you look sad? Is it me? I’m sorry!” she heard Jessica say and saw her worried face from the corner of her eyes.

“No! It’s just the past sica! Forget about it! Remember? No sorry between friends!” yoona faked a laugh

“y-yeah! We’re here young!”

“ah! Okay! See you at lunch break! Bye!” yoona headed to her class

“okay see you then!” Jessica responded.

 

 

“yah! Taec! Move! Time to wake up!” donghae shook taecyeon and lied on his bed.

“keep your advice for yourself! You’re the one sleeping!!! My alarm didn’t ring though!” taecyeon checked his phone.

“can’t help it bro! I work at night so I have to sleep all the day to keep myself awake at the bar!!”

“whatever!” taecyeon left to the bathroom.

 

at work:

“sir wake up! You have to!! Taecyeon-shi! Aish! Come on!!! Wake up!” his secretary yoobin shook him but he wouldn’t move.

“yoona I’m going to tell auntie if you don’t come out!!! You’re so good at hide and seek!! Yoona-yah!!” taecyeon sleep-talked

“I really want to meet this yoona! He always dreams about her. She seems to be from his past. He calls her all the time like a little mommy boy!!!” yoobin thought, and suddenly taecyeon woke up and glared at her…

“why didn’t you wake me up?? What are you doing in here???”

“sir I tried to but you wouldn’t.” yoobin smiled “ do you need anything sir?”

“No! thank you! You may leave! I mean get the rest of the day off! You seem a bit tired. Also tell everyone to have some rest. We’ll be closing early today!” taecyeon said and reached for some old folders. Yoobin stared at him for a while. “yoobin what are you doing???... just leave… you were staring at him!!” she left to her desk.

Taecyeon looked through his childhood pictures. Yoona was in all of them, exept some family ones. He smiled at some paintings that they drew under the tree-house. Between all those stuff, there was a little necklace, a heart-shaped one. But it was one half. He stared at it blankly with a tear falling from his eye.

*flashback*

“oppa! Look what I got!”

“oh! Yoona! What’s that??”

“two necklaces! Each one has a half heart! They fit! I thought it would be great to have it both of us! In the future, we’ll be able to recognize each other!” yoona cheered and offered to put the necklace for him.

“you too!!” he said and did the same.

*end of flashback*

“I really do miss her! Im Yoona… I need to see her so badly…I hope she still keeps the necklace… will I ever meet her again??.......but she left my world…the world…forever!” Taecyeon whispered. He fell asleep on his desk holding the presious necklace…while tears kept dropping for his eyes…”It’s all my fault Yoona…sorry!!” he said