Chapter 7

My Heart I'm Sorry
Please log in to read the full chapter

That guy very surprised DaHyu and distrub her deepsleep.

“Yah! What re you doing here?” The guy shout at her.

“Kyu!” DaHyu awake and widen her eyes.

“What are you diong here?” He asked her, messed her hairs playfuly.

“Just want alone." she said firmly. After that, they went to the silence.

"Oppa!” DaHyu called.

“Hmm?” 

“It’s been long time we didn’t together at this place.” 

“Yeah. it's been long time.”

“You seems very busy, what are you doing Dahyu?” he asked towarsd her with a smile.

“Me? I didn’t do anything.”

“So? Why are you often disappeard when break time?”

“When i’m disappeard, did you mis me?” DaHyu flased a soft smile through her lips.

“Of Course! I'll always missing you!”

“Is that so?” 

“You haven’t answered my quetions before.” Kyuhyun pinched her cheeks playfuly.

“What?”

“When you were disappeard, where are you going and what are you doing?”

“To this place.” DaHyu's smile getting wider an she uper her face to faced the blue sky, and her favourites white clouds.

“Really? Wha~ i don;t even think about this place. I thought you were with your new friends.” Kyuhyun mocked.

“Who? Who wanna be my friends? All peoples in this school envy me so much and going to bully me. you know that!?” Dahyu yelled at him.

“No, no, not at all. I believe, some peoples wanna be your friends badly. You’re good girls, you’re a cute girls and you’re so kind with everyone, and you're so loveable.” Kyuhyun look so serious with his sentence. He know that he loves DaHyu so much, she was his precious one, And his inonncent one.

“Really?” her blinked her eyes few times, to asure him if that was a true.

“Yup! Trust me.” he winked cutely. and give her a big hug.

“CHO KYUHYUN! You gain my spirit!! Thank You!” She near tearing that time, she know that the one who always make her feels more better just Kyu, the only man she has, Cho KyuHyun.

“Hahahah~ that’s my job.”

“Hurry up. The bell is ringing!”

They’re go down, and entered class. She saw ZhouMi falshed a smile to her. Her heart pluse so fast. What is this feel? But, she already realised her feelings to KyuHyun. She knew, She love kyuhyun so much. This strange feel so annoyed. The lesson has begun. She focused into the teacher. Once, she feel so bored, she take look at Kyuhyun. But, She saw ZhouMi smiled at her, Again, and Kyu was also flased a smile for her too. She reply both of their smile. 

“Am i going to crazy?” She murmured. 

“NO~” She shout out.

“What’s wrong Ms.Kim?” The teacher said.

“Huh? DaHyu litle surprised. Everyone were stared at her now. 

“No-Nothing ,Miss, May i go to the toilet please?” she flased a fake smile.

“Oh, sure.” The teacher replied.

She is directly go out from her class. So luckily, as she walk out from the class, the bell was ringing. Time for go home.

KyuHyun in hurry grabed her bag, and he is waiting at the outside of the toilet. 
DaHyu was washing her face. Talk to her self. Why her heart pumps more faster when she saw KyuHyun, or .. is she have feeling for ZhouMi? That’s make her crazy. No one left at that’s toilet.

KyuHyun who was waiting her at the outside getting impattient.

“DaHyuah, Are you still there?” 

“Yeah, oppa. Why are you there?” Dahyu replied him.

“Nope,i just bring your bag.”

“Oh, Wait a minute.”

A half minutes she still in front of the toilet’s mirror. She screaming inside the toilet.

“ARRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!” She scream so loudly. 

That’s make kyu’s heart so worried. without thinking twice Kyu’s dirrectly go to inside the toilet.

“What? What happend? What’s wrong Dahyu?” KyuHyun so worried and hugged DaHyu immidiately.
“Ha? N----“ DaHyu surprised. She scream ‘cause she is so confused. But, that’s make Kyu’s reccive another thing.So fortunately She saw a crockroach near the washtuffle. 

“That --- that’s things. Scared me.”

“Just leave this place!” KyuHyun ask.

They’re go to out from the toilet. 

“What are you doing inside the toilet? I’m waiting you foooorr long time. It’s has been 30 minutes you didn’t came out from that rooms. And you’re so worried. Did’n you know that?” Kyu talked and respired. They star

Please log in to read the full chapter