Chapter 4

My Heart I'm Sorry
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

And they’re arived at health center. SungMin face just panicked and shocked, Leeteuk very worried. Kyuhyun still asking on his mind ‘what happend with DaHyu?!?’.

Doctor already take care of DaHyu and ask them to entered they class. But, in the class they still thinking about DaHyu's condition. Everyone asked them ‘what happend with DaHyu’, But they are keep silent.

And the break time has come. They’re starting have meeting at canteen and talking .

“Yah! SungMin ah~, tell me what happend ?” KyuHyun ask sungmin. Cause he still didn’t know what happend with DaHYu.

“Huh~???” SungMin’s face so stressed.

“She meet with me, when we walking to the school. She shout to me and run to me. But she is sliped and falin down. I didn’t even knew if it will be like this. I hope she didn’t get serious injured.” Sungmin said.

“Yeah, i hope she will be alright.” KyuHyun said.

“Hey, let’s visit  her then.” LeeTeuk suggested.

“AH~ i wanna buy some bread for DaHYu.” SungMin said.

“And milk too.” KyuHyun added.

“Ah~ okok. Let’s we buy some foods first.” LeeTeuk said.

Finally they are goes to health center. And they arrived at the front of health center door. LeeTeuk slowly opened the door. And they’re see a cute girl, sit on the bed. And the girl look at them, and smiling. That girl is their lovely dongsaeng, DaHyu.

“DaHyu ah~ !” SungMin shouted.

“SungMin oppa!!” DaHYu reply. Sungmin immidiately run and entered that room. And hugged DahYu.

“Nothing happend with you?!? Where is the part of your body have injured?!? Are you still hurt?!?” Sungmin so worried.

“Huh~ my head very hurt, and this knee, can’t you see bandages was on my head.” DaHYu said

“AH~ my lovely sister. I’ll always beside you and take care you!” SungMin said and he still hugged DaHYu.

“Yah! Yah! SungMin don’t over like this.” LeeTeuk getting jealous.

“I know, i know.” SungMin released his hug.

“DaHYu~ we bought bread for you, let’s heve eat.” KyuHyun said.

“You must tell doctor first, can i eat this food?” DaHyu said.

And so luckily the nurse was there and say that DaHYu can eat anything.

“Yah! She said you can eat anything.” KyuHyun shout.

“Ok, ok. I’ll eat all the bread.” she grab the breads brightly.

“DahYu ah~ you were scared me.” KyuHyun said.

“Me too.” LeeTeuk continued.

“But i’m more scared.” Sungmin shout loudly.

“i’m not going to dead. Just fallin down.”

“hm.. we just worried.” They’re said.

And finally DaHyu go home. KyuHyun accompanied DaHyu home because SungMin have piano lesson, and LeeTeuk is busy with his class. KyuHyun and DaHyu go home with a bus. But unfortunately the bus is so full, almost 2 hours they were at that stop.

“What should we do? The

Please log in to read the full chapter